Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

YES, FREAKS UNITE.

WET, HOT AND BOTHERED.

Have the two rockstars of rival bands Her Final Days Approach and All Time Low finally made up? Apparently, on the shoot of their special episode of Ghost Hunting with the ATL boys yesterday, Summer Kelly Taylor was caught doing something more than making up. The...

I threw the bloody magazine Trevor bought back from the grocer onto the floor and stepped on it. The picture of me and Alex in that horribly humilating position was splashed across it’s cover page.

“Dude, I was reading that!” Trevor whined and picked the crumpled magazine up.

“It’s not going to make a difference Summer. There are about more than a few thousands of those magazines flying around the US by now.” Jeremy sure made me feel a whole lot better.

“If I ever find out who the fuck released this pictures, I’m going to...” I began doing actions in the air to emphasize on how I would torture that person. The boys winced in unison. I sighed as I jumped onto the couch beside Nate and shoved my head under the fluffy cushion. I screamed hysterically.

“I’m okay.” I removed the cushion from my face, hair all ruffled up. I leaned against Nate as he chuckled.

“Why the hell are you still reading that?” I pointed at Jeremy who was flipping through the disgusting gossip magazine.

“Guess who was voted the hottest male in the US?” He squealed happily. “The sexy Nathaniel Davis of Her Final Days Approach.” I snorted and Nate grinned to himself, obviously satisfied. Trevor’s head popped up behind Jeremy and he continued reading the magazine.

“But who could forget the equally hot and adorable Alex Gaskarth?” He read aloud. “That’s why this year Alex Gaskarth and Nathaniel Davis share our prestigious title of US’s Hottest Male!” He ended in a girly scream.

It’s times like these with Trevor that makes me feel like a butch.

“That sucks. I thought I had it in the bag.” Nate complained and I slapped his dopey head.

“Oh gee, I’m number 4!” Jeremy cheered and peered hard at the list. “Trev, you’re number...” He stopped.

“What?” Trevor demanded. He snatched the magazine out of Jeremy’s hand. “Dude, I’m third!” Jeremy folded his arms and sulked. Watching the two of them argue about who had better hair and nicer clothes, I smiled to myself, remembering the times we all had before.

“Hey.” I nudged Nate. “Have you ever wish we weren’t famous?” He looked over at me and beamed.

“Yeah, all the time. When we would just hang out at our usual spots and wouldn’t get mobbed.” He said softly and I nodded. “Remember how all of us met?” I began laughing.

Of course, who would forget?

Dumping my worn-out bag onto the road, I sat on the curb of the parking lot behind school. Nate and I would always meet here after school to go back to the foster home. He was older than me so we didn’t have classes together. I peeked at the time of my handphone. Uh, Nate was late, as usual.

“Freak, get out of my way!” The instinctive voice of Joe, probably the richest guy in school, pierced through the air and I turned around. I saw him shoving Nate aside and I stood up and paced over quickly.

“Dude, Joe, would you just lay off and stop being such a prick in my ass?” Nate replied him in a careless manner and began walking towards me. Nate smiled at me and waved but I could see Joe pushing up his sleeved behind Nate, getting ready to beat the s*** out of him.

“You really wouldn’t want to do that, asshole.” I hissed at Joe and Nate spun around, realizing what was going on.

“Oh look, yet another one of you freaks. Do you two ever have other friends?” Joe snorted and his crew of equally obnoxious friends cackled. I hated how he always called us freaks just because we weren’t like them. “You’d be fit too, if you’d dump you’re crappy clothes and crappy friends.” He added on, eyeballs roving all over me. His girlfriend, Amanda, stepped out and Joe started showing her off. Nate and I both rolled our eyes.

“Yeah, I’d totally dress like that. If I was a baby prostitute, that is.” I laughed out. Amanda reached for my hair but I grabbed her hand first. Joe reached for my hand but Nate grabbed his.

“Nah, uh, uh.” Nate teased as he wriggled the fingers of his other hand in Joe’s face. Spending numerous night’s out alone in the streets didn’t teach us nothing.

“Fine, freak! Let go!” Joe winced and the both of us did. However, Joe suddenly pulled back his fist and aimed it
straight for Nate’s tummy. With a whoosh, Nate tumbled onto the ground, rolling in pain.

“That was one dirty move.” Jeremy, a kid who was of Nate’s age came up.

“Ha, what is this? Freaks unite?” Joe pointed at Jeremy.

“Hell yeah, freaks unite.” Jeremy spoke and charged himself towards Joe, who only sent him tumbling to the ground beside Nate.

“Losers!” Joe yelled and disappeared, along with his entourage. I looked at the two boys lying on the ground and laughed.

“I helped you and you laugh?” Jeremy rasped as he scrambled up. Nate sat up slowly beside him.

“Ha, freaks unite.” He commented and I bent down beside them giggling.

“Thanks.” I said to Jeremy and helped him pick up his items that flew all over the place when he got punched. I saw a guitar pick.

“You play the guitar?” Nate asked and Jeremy nodded. I picked up a pair of drumming sticks next.

“Wow. You like, multitask or what?”

“Nah, those belong to my friend.” He answered me. Almost immediately, another guy who looked sort of geeky but with really cool hair ran up to us.

“Aw s***. You got owned?” He blurted as he helped Jeremy up.

“Meet the drummer.” Jeremy introduced and we smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah I'm back!!
I'm sooooooo sorry for the delayed update.
Forgives?