Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Unfaithful

005

(Noire)
I sat across from James at the restaurant. We weren’t saying anything he just stared into my eyes while our fingers were intertwined. He must have noticed that I was still scared at what we were doing, “It’ll be okay,” he told me again and pulled his hand from mine.

Taking his chair he brought his seat closer to mine and sat down. Taking his right arm he wrapped it around my shoulders and brought me to his side. I let his warmth seep into me for a while and I relaxed, “I’m sorry for feeling like this. I’m just scared,” I told him truthfully.

“Why are you scared,” he asked me and I buried my face more into his side.

“Because of my fiancé and what he will do to me,” I answered,” I want to leave him sometimes, but I just remember how goo his been to me and if it will ever go back to the way things were,” I said, “ and I never cheated in my life.”

“What will he do if you leave,” he asked me.

I didn’t want anything about my relationship with Gee to be known so I made up a lie, “Nothing he’s just a little overprotective and he hates for people that he rarely knows to be around me. He’s been like that ever since I met him,” I explained.

James didn’t say anything about what I just said and just ordered our food. It was when we were eating dinner that we talked. We were having a good time when his phone rang. At first he didn’t look at it he just reached into his pocket hitting a button and it stopped. A second time it rang he pulled it out to silence it.

“Sorry about this,” he said and I smiled. He didn’t want us to be disturbed. He was so different from Gerard. They were like night and day.

“It’s okay you can answer it,” I told him.

“Are you sure,” he inquired and I nodded my head and just watched him while I ate.

(Narrator)

James redialed his friend’s Matt number, “You better make this quick Shads,” he said into the phone.

“Hey to you too man. We just wanted to know if you were coming to the party,” Matt asked him.

“I don’t think so,” Jimmy said.

“Why not?”

“Because I have a date.”

Then it dawned on Matt, “OOOhhh…You’re with that fine piece of ass from the restaurant you keep talking about.”

“Yes I am now came we hang up?”

“Listen, ask her if she wants to come meet us,” Matt tried to urge his friend.

“That’s not a good idea,” Jimmy told Matt.

As James was on the phone Noire heard some of the phone call and reached out towards Jimmy, “It’s okay we can meet them,” she spoke.

James turned his face back to her, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” she said as she stood up and adjusted her black shorts.

When she stood up Jimmy was able to take in her outfit. She was hot and it was like she didn’t even know it. She was wearing a fancy pair of dress shorts that folded at the bottoms, with a dressy black and purple short sleeved top. As his eyes roamed down her shirt curvy figure he was able to tell that she had added height due to three inch black and purple closed toe heels.

Her flawless black skin glowed and the more he looked he started to grow into his pants. Not wanting to scare her he forced himself from thinking about her creamy brown thighs being wrapped around his waist as he fucked her or how they could be over his shoulders as he devoured her with his mouth.

Getting up from the table he left a tip for his waiter and then grabbed Noire’s hand and led her outside the gate, “Should we take one car or two,” he asked.

“Um, two,” she told him.

“Okay, just follow me,” he told her and they both got into their cars headed towards the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey here is another chapter. Enjoy.

Queenie