Me, In Love With Him?! Don't Make Me Laugh!

Oh My God...

But at the end something made you go up to her and asked her for one last dance. After dancing you couldn’t let her go, but know you had to so you reluctantly did it, which made your brother barked at you now since he had an eye on her.

Your POV:

“Come on! Get that fucked up body up now Katherine!” you said wile jumping on her mattress next to your bed.

Kat had stayed at your house since she couldn’t drive home and you weren’t in the mood of driving her.

“SHOUT THE FUCK UP ELIZABETH!” Kat

“Ok!” you simply said and run down to the kitchen.

She had a hangover and you loved giving her a hard time.
You skipped down to the kitchen but something made you stop in your tracks: your mom making out with Tom.

~Disgusting…~

You tried going back to your room before they caught you there, but missed.

“Hey! Good morning Elisa” Tom.

“Don’t call me that” you snapped turning to face them.

Your mom was pinned on his lap.

~Truly disgusting…~

“Darling don’t be mean to Tom! He is just being nice with you, and besides all your friends call you Elisa!~ Mom.

“Exactly, my friends.” With that you run to your room slamming the door in the process.

“Can’t you be more fucking careful?!” you heard Kat shout from the bathroom.

“Calm down baby it’s just me!” you shouted back in a high-pitched voice.

“One of these days Elizabeth!” she threaten you.

“Ok! Ok, so are you ready?” you said now in your normal voice.

“Lest get fucking going…” Kat.

****************
“Can’t they just shut up for one fucking second?! God!” Kat.

“Kat just try to ignore them!” you.

“Only because you’re not the one with a fucking hang over…”

You were at your last class in school, class which you share with Alex, something that had you really nervous.

~Oh my god what will he tell me about last night? Does he remember or was he drunk? Well de certainly didn’t seemed drunk last night…but still! Wait a minute… Why am I so nervous?! Damn him! ~

In that moment someone came right through the classroom door. Imagine who it was…exactly!

You saw Alex entering the room and headed right to the only empty chair in there.

~Why the fuck am I always next to the empty desk? Am I really that annoying? Oh god, here he comes. He doesn’t seem happy at all. Oh no, he is mad at me right? But I didn’t do anything! Did he feel he said too much? He is just going to act as if nothing had happened, he will just ignore me. But something did happen last night…right? ~

-Stop with all the rumbling already! Because to my head you are annoying-

You were so into your thoughts that you missed him sit next to you.

-By the way…-

You turned to face him, cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

-You are a really good dancer.- and with that he gave you a smile before he turned to face the front as the class started.

That caught you completely by surprise but you couldn’t kept yourself from noticing how perfect his smile was, along with his body under his outfit.

~He just smi… Hey! You are reading my mind are you?~

“Yeap” he said not bothering on say it through your thoughts.

“Well don’t!” you hissed in a whisper voice al him.

“Why Elisa? You don’t want me to know how…appellant I appear to be through your eyes?” Alex said with a smirk turning to face you again.

“You didn’t…”

“Oh, but I just did.”

How could he embarrass you like that? The past times he had been through your head were acceptable, but these? He had crossed it and by the look in his eyes he knew it, which wasn’t his expression case at all as he kept his smirk fixed on his lips.

~How could you…~

That was the last thing you knew he heard before you blocked him out of your head and proceeded to ignore him the rest of the class. You didn’t exactly knew how you had done it, but it was done and you liked it that way.

When the bell rang you were ready to fly out of the door, and you did. A part of you just wanted him to go after you, to apologize and make it better. You knew better: that wouldn’t happen.

As if the day hadn’t been enough, someone was waiting for you next to your locker.

“Ed? What are you doing here?” you were really surprised to see him just leaning casually waiting you looking different from what you would you expect him to look.

“What? Aren’t you happy to see me Elisa?” he said in an acted hurt voice, changing it rapidly to a smirk while eyeing you up and down and nodding in….approval?

“Well, well! Don’t you look stunning today?” Ed said in a flirting voice.

Your outfit.

You instantly blushed and laughed nervously.

“Well thank you! You don’t look too bad yourself.” You said smiling.

As soon as Ed saw your reaction, his whole complexion changed again, now into a smile that later became a grin when he saw you blush.

“Errmm…Ed, how did you end up in my school, next to my locker?” you asked after a bit of more flirting.

“Well as you may know, my brother attends to this school too so it was a matter of asking the proper questions to the proper people.” Se said with a wink.

At that moment you saw a really pissed Kat storming strait to you.

“Oh no…” you just said wide eye. “Ed…?”

“Yes Elisa?” he eyed you suspiciously.

“Do you mind hiding me...please?”

“Wh-“

“ELIZABETH KELLAN JOHNSON!” Kat interrupted him.

“From her.” You just whispered him.

“How dare you leave me alone with no apparent reason and stormed off like that!?” kat

“I….well…” you

“I was waiting for her.” Ed said in your defense. “Good seeing you again Kat.”

In that moment Kat noticed he was there.

“Wha...EDWARD! Good to see you to! And why are you here?” Kat

“Well, I came to escort our dear Elizabeth home if you don’t mind.” Ed

“Oh! No, not at all! In that case I’ll just get going and tell Alex I found you.” Kat

“Wait, Alex?” you

“Not important, bye!” Kat said while running away from you.

“So…you are ‘escorting me home’ huh?” you

“Why did you run away?” Ed said ignoring the question.

“N-nothing important…” you

“Should we keep going?” he offered changing the topic, but what you didn’t new was that there was a pair of icy blue eyes that had came to apologize.

Ed did saw his brother and put his arm protectively around your shoulders before walking you to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Just like promised. My second story is already out and I hope you really, really, REALLY like it. Its called "Falling For A Stranger.

I really do need feedback to know what you guys think about the story so please message me if you can.

Thanks to the ones that are reading this!

Loves you all, Karen <3