‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

One Day

Vicky and I had just gotten back from our shopping trip. We were both pretty happy with what we got. We decided to go back to Cobra's bus and hang out there.
"That was fun!" I said walking on to the bus
"It was. I would say we have to do it more often but sadly warped tour is almost over" she said setting down her stuff.
"I know its going to be so sad!" I said
"I know"
"I know how you both feel" Gabe said walking out from the back of the bus. "So what'd you guys get?" he asked trying to peek into Vicky's bag until she slapped his hand.
"Nothing of importance to you" she told him.
I let out a small giggle "Well I best be off. Oli will probably start to be worried if I don't get back soon. I'll talk to you guys later, bye" I said walking off the bus and back to my bus with the guys.
When I walked onto the bus it seemed like no one was there. I decided to set my stuff down and then go help out at the merch stand. I would probably also go see the guys preform.
I was looking at the stuff I bought. A Mayday Parade Tee, some skinny jeans, and some lingerie. But then I felt some ones arms warp around my waste and that person started kissing my neck. I knew exactly who it was.
"I like those" he said looking at what I got.
"I knew you would" I said looking at him
"Wanna put them on?"
"Not now. Now I want to go help out at the merch stand"
"Aw damn. I was really hoping"
"Sorry Oli."
"One day Ava."
"Yes one day Oli, but that day is not today"
"If only it was" he said with a look in his eyes that made me laugh
"Well I'm gonna go now" I said as I started walking
"Wait I'm gonna walk with you" he said coming up behind me and taking my hand.
"Alright" I said smiling and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think so far
I know its not the best!
sorry!
Image