‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

The Hellos

It was Friday, the day I had been so nervous about over the last couple days. I mean who wouldn't be nervous about meeting their boyfriends family? I know I was. I was just finishing up putting all my stuff together when Oli walked in. "Hey love" he said kissing me on the cheek.
"Hey Oli." I said fumbling around with every thing.
"Are you alright?" he asked looking at me funny.
"Yeah. Fine! Just peachy!" I said still stressing.
Oli walked over to me and set me down on the bed gently. "Ava, love, you need to calm down. Don't worry my family will love you!" he said kissing my forehead.
"How would you know Oli? I mean you love me and how do you not know that your family has bad opines. Maybe they don't like the way I look. Or what if I offend them by accident. Or...." I didn't get to finish because Oli's lips came crashing to my own.
"Ava calm down. I know they will love you. They have too. And besides from what I told them they say you sound perfect for me. So don't worry." he said smiling at me.
"Thanks Oli." I said smiling.
"No problem. Now are you ready to go?" he asked me. I merely nodded my head. He grabbed my bag in one hand and my hand in the other. We got in his car and started the hour long drive to his parents house.
About twenty minutes into the drive I had fallen asleep. The next thing I new I heard Oli calling my name and telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were in a small older looking neighborhood. It seemed very nice. We were parked in front of the most beautiful house on the street. We both got out of the car. We decided to get our bags later. I stood by my side of the car until Oli walked up to me.
"You ready?" he asked taking my hand in his.
"Its now or never" I said taking a deep breath. We walked hand in hand to the door. Oli gave me a reassuring hand squeeze and knocked on the door.
A woman answered the door. She looked to be about in her late forties, early fifties. I knew it was Oli's mom because she had the same color of eyes as him. "Oliver!" she said giving him a hug. When she let go of him so looked at me. "And you must be Ava." next thing I know she is giving me a hug. "Its so nice to finally meet you" she told me.
Soon an older looking man came out who I presumed to be Oli's dad. Oli looked a lot like his dad I noticed.
Then there was another guy. He was younger than us I could tell. He looked a lot like Oli. We all walked into the living room and sat on the couches. "Ava" Oli started "This is my mom" he said looking toward the older woman. "My dad" he said to the man "And my younger brother Tom."
I said hello, and they said it back. So far so good. Hopefully it would be this was for the rest of the weekend. It would make every thing so much easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it
Comment if you want it to continue!
or I can stop too.......
I am listening to a song called "the birds and the bees" by breathe carolina
go check it out!
its amazing!
Image