Run Baby Run

Just Dance

Taking one last look in the mirror, I fixed my fitted turquoise tiger stripe halter corset, sprayed on some perfume and flipped my straightened hair. Hoping I looked good I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge to strap on my metallic blue stilettos. Hearing a knock on my bedroom door, I looked up to find my father leaning on the side with his arms folded.

“Where are you going looking like that?”

I stood up and straightened my black skinny jeans and then tapped my cheek pretending I was in thinking and then smiled “Umm, going out with my friends?”

“I guess that explains Matt waiting downstairs for you”

My eyes widened “For how long?”

He shrugged “I don’t know, about an hour, not too long” I stayed quiet trying to study his expression to see if he was telling the truth. My face fell when he didn’t express any emotion and that’s what scared me. After a minute of silence he busted out laughing “You should have seen your face”

Laughing without humor I replied dryly “Haha, very funny”

“No, really, he’s here, I’ll send him up”

I nodded and once he left I dashed to the bathroom and fixed my make up. Looking at myself in the mirror I circled around making sure that everything was perfect and that I looked decent enough to be seen, especially by Matt. Taking a deep breath I left the bathroom and walked back to my room. I frowned at the fact it was empty and then walked inside to see if I would need anything. The hairs on my neck and arms stood as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and butterfly kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes for a brief moment before I turned around to face him. I locked my eyes with his remembering the first time I saw them. He took my breath away from that very moment and I couldn’t believe that I was with him, honestly he was too good for me. Keeping his arms on the small of my back he pulled me closer and then kissed me softly on the lips and then whispered against them,

“Hey, baby”

“Hi” I started running my fingers through his hair. I inhaled his sickly sweet scent making me want to have him right here and now. He ran his hand gently down my face with his thumb under my eye and then kissed me again but this time deeper. After moments of complete bliss we pulled away from each other.

“You look beautiful” he smiled and then laughed “I’m not too sure if I want you to leave the house like that”

I placed my hands on my hips and asked with a playful attitude “Why not?”

“I don’t know if I want guys looking at my girl”

“No need to worry, I will always be your girl and besides I’ll be with you the whole time, promise. Plus, look at you, all the girls will try to be making moves on you and they are going to want to be the girl on your arm”

“Yeah, but I’m sure that the only girl I want on my arm is you”

Smiling at each other, we laced our fingers as we started to walk out my room and before reaching to the beginning of the steps he stopped us. Confused, I looked at him and all he did was smirk and moved me to the corner of the hallway. He started kissing softly on my neck and lips but then he turned rough which made me want him more. His hands moved to my back which was bare due to the top I was wearing. I felt my body ignite in flames when one of his hands traveled down my back to my ass. He lifted me and without hesitating I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened our kiss. He placed gentle kisses on my neck but then started nibbling and sucking on one specific spot. As he kept sucking and biting, I let out a sigh and moan due to the way his body felt against mine. I felt blood start to surface on my skin causing a red spot to form and I knew I was going to hear something from one of the guys. I felt his area starting to harden against me causing me to move my hips against his wanting nothing more then him. Hearing steps coming up the stairs our bodies froze in place. I quickly tried to regulate me breathing and got off him and then pulled away just in time as my father locked gazes with us, utterly confused. Giving my dad a hug and kiss, I said good bye for the night and grabbed Matt’s hand and headed out the door.

Pulling into the parking lot of the club, Roxxy, we all couldn’t help but let out our craziness. The girls and I looked hot along with the guys. They, as in the guys, surprised me with how well they seemed to dress on an outing such as this one. As Brian parked the car, we all scattered out and when we started walking to the entrance of the club the boys stopped us.

“Why are we stopping?” I asked confused.

“We have to sneak through the back” Kim replied.

As I nodded my head in understanding, Matt came over to me and picked me up bridal style. When he picked me up, I looked around to see that the other guys have picked up the girls also. I smiled and laughed at him “Why are you guys picking us up?”

“Because your heals would make noise, blowing our cover and as you know we are sneaking through the back. If they see us, we aren’t being very discrete are we?”

I smiled “Oh, I see, that’s reasonable”

He kissed me softly and then started walking to the back along with the guys. Everyone stayed silent except for the slight giggles that were heard. As we made it to the back of the club, Matt sat me down and so did the rest of the guys. He wrapped his arm around my waist and then opened the door and we walked in.

We were all sitting at a booth in the corner, when Jimmy started ordering shots for everyone. The music was booming and everyone was seeming to have a good time. Zack and Kim along with Brian and Kristey went to go dance while the rest of us just drank and talked. Paying more attention to the lyrics, this song sounded familiar. Wanting nothing more than to go on the dance floor, I grabbed Matt’s hand and tried to pull him up.

“Let’s dance”

He shook his head “No”

I frowned “Why not? You did not just bring me here to watch you sit on you ass and drink. I want to dance and you are going to fucking dance with me” He chuckled and then stood up. Walking to the mid center of the dance floor I felt the music surge in me causing me to dance like ever before. As I started to move my body, he placed his hands on my hips and went along with me as I went along with the beat. My back was to him as I started grinding my ass into his area causing him to grip me tighter. I started to move my hips faster and more against him making him turn me around so we were now facing each other. He pulled my body closer to his and I kept moving my body against his. As the song finished, we moved our hips together for the last time. Giving me a kiss he let go of me and walked to the bar as I went to the guys at the booth. I sat down next to Jimmy, across from Zack. As we were taking shots, Brain decided to make a comment,

“That’s was some dancing, Belz” he laughed.

“Why thank you” I replied pretending to be flattered. Feeling a pair of eyes on me, I looked behind myself to see a man quickly move his head from my direction. I kept looking at him as if he was going to look back at me.

“Earth to planet B” Zack repeated as he waved his hand in front of my face.

I quickly snapped my head in their direction “Hmm”

“What are you looking at?” Kristey asked taking a swig of her beer.

I shrugged “Nothing”

She made a soundless “Oh” and then Zack spoke up.

"So, how about I see some girl on girl?"

Kim, Kristey and I looked at him and smirked "Alright, if that's what you want"
His eyes brightened along with Brian's as the three of us walked to the dance floor on the space that was close to the booth we were all sitting at. Hearing the song Cherry Pie blast through the speakers, we all moved our hips together. As Kristey's hand travled down my leg from behind me we kneeled down and moved our waist around as we moved back up to our somewhat standing position. Kim then came in front of me and started grinding her hips against mine and as we glanced at the boys, they had their jaws dropped to the ground with their eyes widened from amazement.

Hearing that the song finished, we walked back to the booth and sat down. All the guys looked at us without saying a word. Hating the silence, I asked a question with a sly smile, "What's wrong with you guys? Never seen girls dance?"

Brian shook his head "Yeah, but...but not like that. I wish I had my damn camera with me"

"Keep dreaming, Haner" Kristey laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"It's not like we don't get that on our own already" Zack said cocky.

Kim gave him a look "Now just for that, you might not get any"

He frowned noticing he said something wrong "Aw babe, I was just playing"

"I know, I just love fucking with your head"

"Women" Brian exhaled as he sipped on his beer.

After a moment of silence Johnny opened his mouth, “I need a smoke, anyone want to come with?”

Feeling my stomach churn, I had this gut feeling that something was going to go wrong. I answered his proposition, “No, I don’t think it’s a good idea”

“Why not?” the guys started moving out the booth “We’re just going to be outside” I was about to protest more when Matt came.

“Where you guys goin’?”

“Going for a smoke, come on”

He nodded and started walking with them, until I stopped him “Matt, don’t go”

He turned around and faced me with a concerned face “What’s wrong, babe?”

“I-I just have this real bad feeling something is going to happen, please don’t go”

“Babe, don’t worry I’m going to be outside with the guys and I’m not going to smoke, you just have to trust me. Can you trust me?”

“Matt, I do trust you-”

“Okay, so you have nothing to worry about”

I looked at him silently for a minute and then answered “You’re right”

He hugged and kissed me and then started walking away with the guys. Kristey and Kim stayed behind with me. Guessing that they noticed how I felt they grabbed me by the hand and we all started dancing. Trying to forget about everything that was on my mind, I let myself loose and went crazy along with them.

As the music took a short pause there was a loud noise sounding as if it was a gun shot. Feeling my heart drop I ran, with Kristey and Kim behind me, to the back exit of the club. Feeling the fact everything went wrong and total regret, I shoved the door open. My eyes widened from what I had just witnessed.