The Da Vinci Term

House Master Way on tour

Writer's notes: Hi all. i'm sorry i havent update for soooo long, i ... urm... *inserts excuses here* but anyway, here's an update for all of you. Thanks for reading. i love you all :D

**********************************************************************************


The class was quiet that day,not because the students were paying attention, but they were bored. The teacher who’s substituting for House Master Way, Mr. Cooper- was explaining about respiration but his voice was so slow - He was as tired and as bored as the students anyway.

“I want Mr. Way back,” said Cassy.

Vix, who sat beside her nodded. “I want Mr. Way too. But he’s not gonna be here until TBP tour ends…”

“When is the last date of the tour?” Cassy asked.

“Urm, lets see…” Vix switched on her laptop and searched for MCR tour dates on their official myspace.

“It’s somewhere around July. But they’re gonna do a Projekt Revolution tour with Linkin Park so I guess it’s gonna be longer than that…” she said. Cassy sighed.

Meanwhile, somewhere in NY where MCR were playing for their TBP Tour…

“Great show, man…” Came a guy’s voice.

“Way to go, Way!” Said another guy with a friendly slap on his shoulder.

Gerard nodded. He was happy that the show went very well- the audience were great and he was in upbeat mood- he was smiling to everyone who came up congratulating him on the show, but when he gets into his dressing room, his smile faded. He took off his TBP uniform, changed into a matching jeans pants and jacket and slumped onto the black leather couch nearby.

“Hey Gerard, are you ready?” Brian, their tour manager asked.

“Ready for what?”

“It’s meet and greet session now… The fans are waiting for you…”

Gerard sighed. He got up and walked to a room where the fans were waiting. Everyone’s faces lighted up when they saw him, and some girls were screaming in happiness.

“Oh my God it’s Gerard!!!!!”

Gerard nodded and greeted the fans politely. He signed their tickets, Cds, posters and posed for photographs with them. The fans, mostly teenage girls, were excited and seeing their happy faces make Gerard’s feeling lighted up a bit.

When the session was over, he walked to his tour bus and dove onto his bunk bed. He was thinking about the meet and greet sessions they had to do after each shows… Meeting fans, who mostly are teenage girls who are about the same age as the girls back in House Of Wolves… That one thought makes him misses them even more. He was worried about them - he was worried whether they’re safe without him in the house, whether they did their homework, obey the house rules etc…

He took his laptop and started logging in to INO/Mibba… When the page loaded, he typed something on the keyboard and clicked the ‘submit’ button.

He waited for the page to load and...

.....

....nothing happened.

"What the fuck?" he cursed. He typed his message again and waited for the page to load but a page stating that the internet server was down came up.

"Stupid wireless internet!" he muttered under his breath. He then called Ean and asked her to post his message up on INO and Mibba for the Wolvers. The message reads:


Image

Dear Wolvers,

I’m writing this from my tour bus. The tour is great, we are playing to thousands of audiences every night and the feeling is awesome. But nothing can beat the feeling of seeing all of you again. I miss the school, I miss the House and most importantly, I miss all of you. I cant go meeting girls around your age, signing their autographs without thinking of you. I really hope to see all of you very soon (I’ll check if i have a gap in between shows so that I can fly back to see all of you, maybe teach one or two Biology classes) Okay, that’s’ all. And I hope you girls are obeying the rules- lights off at eleven… no boys in the house…

I love you all, so please be good.

Xoxo, g.