Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

Angel of Mine

If I ever tried to think of life without you, it kills me to know I can't breathe normal ever again. He realized his mistake when it was too late it screwed up his wedding day, his own mistake he should've known. I will not lose another girl close to my heart to Death, it kills me to envision a life without you, don't leave us behind it would be a fate worse than Death and blut!

Chorus:

Dark wings flow over me, whenever I think of this angel of mine leaving us all behind it kills me to even breathe or think that my heart beats without her here, mark my words we'll be there for you through it all. I can't, won't and will never ever let you fall, so many signs were dropped behind and unlike my twin I know when to recognize. You mean more to me then you'll ever know, your blood is my blood and your heart beats in unison with my own. Would you be an angel of mine?

Verse:

Dark wings can't take you away from me, I can't stay away you're always stuck in my mind like it or not you're stuck with me, I can't say that you're complaining and I swear to you I mean everything I've got when I say that I love you, I can't lose you like Bill lost your sister, remember she's in a better place but I beg you with all I have do not wind up joining her in Death

(Chorus x3)

I won't lose a precious angel of mine, I can't breathe without you by my side it kills me too to know that she won't be around again to know I just said I loved you and meant it with all my being, angel of mine stay here with me by my side I can't lose you it would definitely break me inside, leaving me good and broken in the afterburn...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for 'Congratulations' by Blood Dawn! :D