Destiny That Awaits

Chapter 30

Mazelina's POV

"Your invited... Blah blah... Engagement... Natalia... Blah blah blah... Kaulitz... Blah blah blah tonight 9pm at the Shaw's resident. Great. An engagement." I said as I dropped the envelope on my bed.

8 months in Australia. That's fast. Been busy for the past 8 months. Helped out My Chemical Romance. The Used. Alternative Bridged and some other bands. And now, Natalia's getting engage. Gosh! And don't worry. Things between me and her turned out ok. She called me a month after I left and we made up. I didn't blame her for acting the way she was back then. She didn't knew... Sigh... Better go get ready. The jet plane leaves in a hour.

*At the party*

"Hey! How are you, honey?" Dad greeted me with a bear hug.

"I'm fine! Gosh! I missed you sooo much!"

"I'm fine! I'm glad your back for your sister's engagement. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you! And boy, look at you! What happened to your hair?"

"Um. Just coloured my fringe white. Hahaz. You don't like it?" I asked, playing with my white fringe.

"Nein nein! It looks good on you." He said while hugging me again.

"Hahaz. I better check on Natalia. See what she's doing." I winked at Dad before making my way up to Natalia's room.

But before I went to her room, I decided to pay mine a visit. I think it's been a year since I've last seen my room.

I opened the door and was amazed to see my room, still looking the way it was when I left it for the tour about a year ago. I traced my fingers along the bad and slowly opened my closet. If it's one thing I miss the most, it is my diary containing my poems and my black hoodie. I forgot to pack those along with me when I was going for the tour. I search for those items and was shocked when I couldn't find them.

"Haiz... Nevermind." I sighed before making my way to my Gibson Les Paul Custom.

I missed my baby and I was shocked... Yet again to find that the string was newly changed and it was in good shape. I shook the feeling of before pluggin it in to the amp and started playing 'Monsoon'.

"Lina?"

I turned my head and smiled when I saw Natalia's head thorugh the opened door. A wide smile was plastered on her face before she ran and hugged me, despite that there's a guitar in between us.

"Finally! I couldn't sleep last night! I was soooo hyper and high and I was sooo impatient waiting for you to come back!! And you did! The guys are gonna freak when they see you!!" She jumped for joy.

"Hahaz. They don't know that I'm coming?"

"Nope. I told the that you were sooo busy that you couldn't come and they were like 'Aw... That's not cool...'"

"Hahaz. Come, let's get you ready." I said as I put down my guitar and led her to her room.

"Hahaz. Ok ok." She laughed as I started working on her hair.

*Later that night*

"...I would like to say that I'm happy for my daughter and my future-son-in-law. Now, I would like to invite my daughter, Mazelina, to come up here and say whatever she wants to say."

I stepped up the stage that was paid to be build in the house for the ceremony. And I have to say, the face Kaulitz was giving me was forcing me to laugh my heads off.

"Firstly, I would to say Congrats to my sister, Natalia and dumb Kaulitz over here. Hahaz. Just kiddin. I hope that they'll be happy always. Hahaz. I'm soo speechless I don't know what the fuck am I suppose to say--"

My words were cut off by Kaulitz hugging me.

"LINA!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!" He said before kissing my cheeks.

"Hahaz. Get off me! You're heavy!"

"Hahaz. I love you, you know that."

"Hahaz. I love you too, Tom. I love you too. Take care of my sister ok? Make her happy." I smiled.

"I love her. I promise you that I'll make her har happy just like I did to you." He smirked before I stepped down form the stage.

"Lina!"

I turned to see Gustav, Aly and Georg walking towards my direction.

"Hey guys! Hey Aly! Nice to meet you again. It looks like you and Gustav are getting more intimate I suppose."

Aly just blushed at my comment before heading off to get drinks.

"So how are you?" Gustav asked as he hugged me.

"I'm fine. How bout you guys?" I replied as I hugged Georg.

"We're fine as always. It was weird ending the tour without you." Georg said.

"Hahaz. Sorry for leaving. Got a job transfer that I couldn't resist." I laughed.

"How can the job be more tempting than us?" He laughed.

"Where's Bill?" I asked, curious, as I hadn't see Bill since just now.

"He went outside for a smoke." Georg replied, his eyes eyeing something, or some girl...

I turned to see that he's actually eyeing my cousin Sage.

"Hahaz. You like Sage? Hold on." I laughed before heading over to Sage and pulling her in front of Georg.

"Hey Sage. My friend here was wondering if you would like to dance with him." I said winking to Sage, who apparently got the idea.

Georg was looking at me, shock, speechless. But it wasn't long before both of them were dancing together.

"Hahaz. That was smooth, Lina. Smooth." Gustav laugh.

"Haha. I think I better go outside. It's noisy here and I think you'd better find your girlfriend. What if she thinks I'm trying to steal you?" I laughed.

"NEIN! She's not like that! Haha." Gustav replied before he went his was and I went mine.

I stepped outside into the cold night before a voice made me smile.

"8 long months huh?"

I turned and smiled.

"Yup. 8 long months." I replied.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm fine too." He replied as he hugged me.

"Hey! You're wearing my hoodie! Where did you get it?" I punched him playfully as I playfully pulled on the sleeves.

"Went to your house and took it, without your permission. Like always. And your book is with me too you know." He smirked.

"Hahaz. Hehe. Uh... Um... Yeah..."

We both stayed sient for a while before he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Mazelina."

I couldn't help but smile widely before we close the gap between us. I parted my lips for him to enter and he explored what was inside. It was a dream come true. We pulled away and just stared at each other before hugging one another.

"I love you Bill. I fucking love you!"

"I love you too, Maze. Marry me?"

"Hahaz. You're kiddin rite? I mean now, NO, later, maybe..." I smirked.

"But! I love you like mad! Since the day I saw you at school, I loved you like craaaazyyyyy!!!"

"You loved me since then? I thought we hated each other?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Hahaz. It was the only way I could get close to you!" He laughed.

"So all this time I hated you for no reason?? How stupid can you get? We could be together back then!" I laughed and hugged him... Again.

"But, you didn't like me back then. You like Tom."

"He's history. You're my future now. I love you Bill." I smiled.

"Well, I love you Mazelina." He smiled before we kissed again.

"There's something I want to give you too." Bill pulled away before searching for something in his pockets.

"Close your eyes." He said and I closed my eyes.

I felt him putting something on my neck before I slowly opened my eyes. The black rose necklace. The exact one that I returned to Tom. I just looked at Bill, confused before a wide smile was plastered on his face.

"You look beautiful in this. I want you to wear it forever. I don't care if it's for Tom. The necklace reminds me of what I had to go thorugh to be with you and I'm glad I went through all that shit." Bill laughed before we finally hugged under the shining moonlight.

So, I guess this is The End huh?

Wait. Up to you to decide if my story with Bill ends here. Who knows, maybe the tale of my life with him still continues in your mind. But to me, this isn't a beautiful ending, but a beautiful begining... I liebe dich, Bill. I'll always will.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Hope you enjoyed that :)

Enjoy aite :)