Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 13

*Amanda’s POV*

“So should I pack my sw-“

“Yup.” I looked up at Courtney while I threw my bathing suit into my blue tote bag. She had this giant smirk plastered on her face and I couldn’t figure out why.

“Okay… Well what about my ho-“

“Mhm, you’ll need it later.”

“Hey Courtney?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you please tell me why you have that giant smirk on your face?” She only giggled before asking me her own question.

“Do you know what was the first thing I saw when I woke up?”

“The Butcher sleeping on top of you?” I replied smartly.

“Well yes.. But no! besides that! Ahh! I’ll just tell you. When I woke up, after I pushed the Butcher’s lifeless body off of myself, I saw you and Bill. You were both cuddling into each other with the absolute biggest smiles on your faces. And I just thought to myself that, that, the two of you, was true happiness.” She paused to smile at me before continuing. “Can I be honest? After my brother’s first girlfriend Laura broke his heart it was like a piece of him was missing. He gained his composure and sure enough recovered, but he lost part of his spunk, a part of his personality. But when you came… I knew that I had found his spunk. And I was right."

By this time, I had felt a blush rise up to my cheeks and I was looking at my feet. He truly did like me… I couldn’t believe it. My hands were shaking, my palms were sweating, and I my insides were screaming for joy. I was ecstatic to learn that he liked me because I was developing feelings for him to…But I was still afraid. I just have to take things nice and slow…

“Wow…” I breathed. That was the only word I could find.

“Yeah. I know, it’s a lot, a complete mouthful, but I can tell when these things are going to work.”

I smiled at her before I asked if I needed anything else. When she shook her head I turned off my light and we both walked out the door.

*William’s POV*

“Are we there yet?”

“Nope.”

“What about now?”

“Not yet.”

“Okay… NOW?!”

“Amanda, we’ll be there in ten minutes! Hole your horses!” I laughed at her impatience. It
was adorable.

“Ughh.” She sighed and then leaned into my shoulder. I casually put her arm around her and began to whisper in her ear.

“Wanna know where we’re going?” I saw her smile before she quickly nodded.

“Well…”

“Well what?” She whispered back.

“Well, we always have a lot of fun there. We go really often in the summer. Sometimes even in other seasons if it’s not too cold.”

“Okay, but where is it. What is it?”

“Aww, but sweetie if I told you it would ruin the surprise.”

“But William…” She dragged out the syllables of my name and I had to look out the window and smile to myself to keep from cracking up.

“Trust me, you’re gonna love it.”

“Promise?” She stuck out her pinky and I grabbed it in mine.

"I promise."

*Courtney’s POV*

“Hey Butcher?”

“Hey what?”

“Ookle in the irrorml.”

“WHAT?”

“You don’t know that code?”

“What code?”

“The one where the first letter goes to the- oh just forget it. Look in the mirror.”

He quickly did so before smiling to himself. “Gosh, I haven’t seen him this happy in a while.”

I agreed. Watching my brother and new best friend cuddle in the back seat was the highlight of my life. Well right next to getting my first camera, and winning that soccer tournament, and- okay! So it wasn’t exactly a ‘highlight’ of my life, but it was definitely a major proud-of-brother moment.

“So how do we make this relationship move faster?”

He paused for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed as if contemplating what we could do.

“Well usually I wouldn’t get involved in this and you know that, but under said circumstances and knowing that Bill won’t make the move, I have a view ideas.”

We smiled at each other before we pulled into our destination.

“Hey Mandy, you can stop complaining, we have reached our destination.” I stated. For her and my brother, this was going to become one of life’s greatest memories. For me and the Butcher it was wresting time, and I was determined to put my brother in cupid’s chokehold.
♠ ♠ ♠
With summer expect updates. Expect another tonight. It'll hold me over after saying farewell to my senior friends :'[ I love you class of 2010...

Anyways, lemme know what you think please(: Oh and this one is for RandaRue22! Go check out her stuff! (Teach me how to make a link please lol)