Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 6

Amanda's POV

"Thanks again for letting me spend the night." I thanked Courtney. We were having so much fun, and now it can continue.

"No problem, we were having so much fun, and now, and now it can continue." Haha, funny... yet ironic and creepy.

"So how'd you like TAI?"

"Oh my god, I loved them!" I practically squealed, causing her to laugh at me.

"Haha, I knew you would; it's really hard not to like them with that form of musical talent." I nodded my head in agreement. It was hard not to like them, not that I'd know because I did like them. No if, ands, or buts about it.

"So...what'd you think of William?" Hmm... why'd she emphasize his name like that? And why is she looking at me strange? I don't know but they're both causing me to laugh.

"Well... he's really nice and funny, and he obviously has incredible vocal skills." No way am I telling her that I might like her brother. No way.

"Oh... anything else?" Crud. What, does she read my mind or something?

"I don't know," I said while shrugging, "I just met the boy today. I don't really know him..."

"Yea I know, but it seemed like you guys made a connection today." I raised my eyebrows in confusion so she'd carry on.

"It's just that today... I saw something in my brother that I've never seen before. The way he was acting, smiling, singing, he's never been so..." She trailed off while thinking of a word. "He's never been so indescribable. Today he was a completely different William Beckett, in a good way of course, and it's all thanks to you."

"Me?"

"Well duh! What else is new around here today? Hmm, nothing. Its you Amanda."

I thought about what she said for a minute, but I really didn't have a choice because her words were ringing through my head. After a little while, however, Courtney broke the silence.

"So what do you want to do? I'm getting bored, and a bored Courtney isn't a good one." I laughed at her. She reminded me of a little five year old who needed to color or play dress-up every five minutes, and Courtney sticking her tongue out didn't help me suppress my laughter.

"I don't know, I'm new here. What is there to do?"

"Hmm..." She thought for a moment, and then she flashed me an evil grin, "Follow me."

Courtney led me to her closet where she handed me an enormous water gun.

"Let's have some fun with The Academy Is... shall we?" I knew where this was going and oh, what a fun night we have ahead of us.

We quietly snuck into the bathroom to fill up our guns with ice cold water. After we were finished, Courtney led us down the stairs and to the garage.

"Okay," she whispered so the guys wouldn't hear us, "On the count of three, we are going to charge in there and soak them all!" She paused so we could control our silent laughter. We couldn't get caught, there was no way.

"So here's the plan, I'll get Butcher, Sisky, and Chislett, you get Mike and Bilvy." After she said his name she smirked at me, causing me to shove her. Surprisingly, her balance was at zero so she fell to the ground with a loud thud. Immediately, we turned our attention to the garage, Apparently the guys didn't hear us at all.

"Way to be sneaky Courtney." I teased.

"Well at least they didn't hear us, now c'mon, let's wet some TAI!"

"Fine... one...two..."

"Okay, now!" We charged into the garage as the guys directed their attention to us. In less than five seconds, I tackled William to the ground and started drowning him with water. I felt a little bad about wetting him when we just met today, so I decided to apologize.

"Sorry William." I said, and then I went back to squirting him. Wait! You have to wet Mike too! I then began to alternate between the two of them as Courtney did between Sisky, Chislett, and Butcher. However, that changed when she turned her attention to Will and began squirting him. With my luck of course, he decided to use me as a shield, therefore, my partner in crime was soaking me.

"Ahhhh! Courtney, stop! You're squirting me, not Will!" Whose side was she on?

"Then move out of the way so I'm not wetting you!"

"I can't, he's using me as a shield!" During this entire scene, the guys were laughing hysterically. Oh, how pleasant. Hense the sarcasm. After a while, Courtney finally stopped shooting me.

"RAWR! I'm all out of water!"

"Yea, because you wouldn't stop shooting me!" I suddenly heard William laugh from behind me, so I turned to glare at him. However, my glare melted against his smirk because I started cracking up.

"How about a hug William?" I asked. He opened his arms and accepted my very damp hug as everyone else in the room 'awwed' at our moment.

"No hugging! We're out of ammo! We have to retreat!" Courtney yelled. I giggled and then joined her in running out of the garage, leaving the guys in a fit of laughter.

"Haha, that went better than I thought it would," she commented as we ran up to her room.

"I know," I agreed, "It was hilarious!" Again, we laughed as we seated ourselves in her room.

"It was, but knowing my brother this means war. C'mon, we have to reload and get back-up ammo." For the second time tonight, we loaded our squirt guns with ice water and also filled up giant bottles. Then, through the suggestion of Courtney, we put on all black clothes so we'd be harder to find. Finally, we were all set to go, so we left her room and walked into the night.

We walked into one of those nights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't necessarily like this one, but it's better for the story if you know even a little of what Amanda's thinking.

Anyways, 2 updates because of the long wait.
Am I forgiven?

xoxo
LessonNumber1