Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 8

"Yes I do." I said as Courtney's jaw hung open in shock.

Apparently she wasn't expecting me to admit and was preparing to argue instead. I didn't blame her. It sort of just slipped, but I didn't regret ii, and I obviously didn't deny it or try to undo what had just happened. Now Courtney knew, and soon, the guys would too...unless I told Amanda first.

"wow." Courtney gasped, while interrupting my newly-found spontaneous thinking.

I had nothing else to say, so I directed my attention to Amanda, who was almost in front of my friends, rivals, bandmates, all of the above...

Luckily, since it was 11:03 P.M., it was obviously dark. And since Courtney and I were hidden in the shadows, they had no idea as to what was coming.

Withing a few seconds, I could see the figures of my friends come into view. Immediately, Amanda ran toward them in a panic. She was definitely an excellent actress, but soon this scene was reversed. As she was speaking words that were inaudible from where Courtney and I were hidden, I could see far enough to make out the smirking forms of Butcher and Sisky. She had to turn around, end the failed plan, but it was too late. Within seconds, the rest of my band had Amanda in their grasps.

Why those little... I knew they would play dirty!

But kidnapping Amanda is going too far. If that was war, the this was war with nuclear weapons.

"They can't do that! Why did they do that? Who do they think they are? Don't they know who I think I am? That's against the rules!" Courtney ranted as Amanda was dragged away to captivity.

"There are no rules, Court." I reminded her as well as myself.

Those words suddenly burned into my mind. No rules, yet my friends are breaking them. And what's worse is that now we don't have a plan. Oh, they are so gonna get it.

"So what's the plan now?" I questioned.

She thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Simple, get the girl, soak your friends."

Yea, easy for her to say. It's two against four, they've got doubled the amount of players we do and they have one of us in captivity.

"Well we could still get them from behind."Courtney reasoned. "Or we can even just run and attack."

That's true. And for taking my new friend hostage, they deserve to be attacked.

"Okay, I'd rather just run and attack because my bandmates are pissing me off today."

Courtney nodded in agreement, and we began walking toward wherever Amanda and my bandmates may be.

All I can say is that the city is at war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and shitty, but be proud, I'm reinventing the update ;]
And I hope you liked the song quotes [Don't you know who I think I am, and The city is at war]
Well, I'll post chapter nine now since you all deserve it =]

xoxo
LessonNumber1

P.S. The next chapter talks a lot about the previous ones, so you might want to refresh your noggin =]

Haha, don't you love Courtney, "Save the girl, soak your friends."

Priceless.