Missing Part Of Me

Chapter 3

Image
I started to get tired after a while, I had no idea where I was either. I pulled out my cell phone and saw that it was 11:37. Wow! I had been running for four hours! I looked around and saw trees, that was it! I have to call somebody. I scrolled through my phone and stopped on mom&dad. Naw, I can’t let them know what happened. I went further & stopped on Demi. CRAP! I guess I have no choice. I hit call, and let it ring.
"Amanda-Kay! Oh my God! Where are you? Are you ok? Amanda-Kay-
"Demi! Shut up!" I yelled into the phone.
"Look, I didn’t call to talk to you! Can you put one of the boys or Mr. and Mrs. Jonas on?!" I said calming down a bit.
"Ok, but Amanda-Kay?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"Yea whatever, just give someone the phone please!" I waited a few seconds.
"Hello?" The voice asked.
"Nick?"
"Yea, Amanda-Kay are you alright?"
"Yea im fine. Ummm Nick? Can you come get me? I’m deathly afraid of the dark. And im getting really scared!" I asked him.
"Yea, where are you?
"I have no idea? There’s nothing but trees around."
"Ok, im coming to find you, don’t hang up."
I slid down the tree I was leaning against. I started crying again, and I guess Nick heard from the other side.
"Amanda-Kay are you alright?" He asked.
"No, im really scared!"
"It’s going to be ok, I promise!"
I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up on the Jonas Brothers tour bus. I’m guessing it was Nick's bunk because there was a picture of him in it.
"Nick?" I asked.
"Oh good your up." He said appearing at the side of his bunk.
"How are you?"
"Fine."
"Good, I have some news for you."
"Oh great, what is it?"
"Well since you’re my twin sister, I want to get to know you better. I talked to my parents and they talked to yours, and your going to go on tour with us, AND if things work out on tour, your going to move in with is." He said.
"OMG! This is so awesome!!!"
"So you want to?" He asked confused.
"Are you kidding me? DUH!" I tackled him in a hug.
"Well come on sis, we have to go get your stuff."
I laughed a little to myself and linked arms with him and skipped off the bus. Right then and there I knew this was going to be a great relationship, and he was going to be the best brother ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, sorry guys it took so long to update but ive had alot of stuff to do lately! and i have two more that i need to post but idk if it will be today? Thanks soooooooooooo much for the banner, i need another one. PLEASE?
- Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas (Haley)