This changes things...

The first...

Mikey's P.O.V.

I grunted in annoyance, turning over in bed and dragging the covers with me. I effectively tangled myself in them, but I didn't care at this moment. I turned my head and eyed the clock behind me, groaning loudly. I had to be at school in three hours, and hadn't had a wink of sleep. Even if I had managed to get to sleep, I'd just have a nightmare, wake up screaming and wake Gerard up. No, he had to at least get some sleep....

I tossed and turned for another hour before I gave up. I just picked myself up out of bed, and took a shower. I got dried off and dressed quickly, groggily going downstairs to the kitchen for some leftovers. Gerard had made the most amazing dinner last night - I couldn't pronounce the recipe. Fucking complicated french words.

I pulled the plastic container from the fridge, tossing it directly into the microwave and slapping lazily at the controls. I stood there, staring at it and yawning until it was finished. As soon as it was done, the microwave proudly declared this with a loud 'BEEP'. I pulled the container out and grabbed a fork, picking at the contents of the container while leaning back on the counter. Soon enough, Gerard came stumbling out of the livingroom, wearing his pajamas. I jumped, startled - I hadn't known he was up too. I then looked down quickly, trying to be casual, knowing my cheeks were reddening. Well, if they weren't yet, they would be soon. After all, Gerard's 'pajamas' consisted of pants and occasionally socks. He never bothered wearing a shirt with it, even in the winter.

If you hadn't guessed, I'm insanely in love with my older brother. Got it? Good. Moving on....

"Hey babe..." he mumbled, sounding tired as he made his way over to me. He leaned down and gave my cheek a kiss, putting his arm around me as he did so. "Why are you up so early?"
"I could ask you the same..."
"Couldn't sleep, been watching Lord of the Rings." Gerard answered with a little smile, leaning on the counter next to me. I picked at my food some more. "I just didn't wanna sleep..."
"...nightmares?" he said simply, and I nodded while chewing my mouthful of leftovers. He frowned sympathetically, pushing my hair to the side so he could kiss my forehead. I peeked up at him nervously, head tilted down to face my food. He just smiled at me and pushed my hair away from my eyes a few times before he kissed my lips. I smiled faintly, looking back to my food. I turned to him and extended my hands, offering him some leftovers. He just shook his head, and I frowned, leaning on him. "You don't eat enough..." I muttered.
"Neither do you." he responded easily, giving my arm a squeeze after he put his around me. I looked up at him and huffed. I brought a heaping forkful of food to his mouth, he just smiled and ate it. I smiled, blushing again. I loved doing that; it made me feel like some sort of doting housewife. Which was a bit odd. I took another bite of food, pretending to be interested in what was laying on the dining room table. Looked like letters...maybe bills. I laughed at the thought of dad actually taking care of them. Gerard raised an eyebrow at me, making me cover up with a cough and a nervous glance around the kitchen. "Err, so what are we going to do to kill time?"
"Cuddle." Gerard responded immediatly, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled at his playfulness, but inside that made me hurt. I smiled emptily down at the half-empty container in my hands, and set it down on the counter, pushing myself back into Gee so he would hold me tighter.

Rather unexpectedly, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to his room. I was too surprised to object. He pushed the door closed with his foot, but spared his hand a moment to lock the door (to keep our psychotic father out, I assumed), and soon enough dropped me onto his bed. I giggled madly and rolled over to face the wall, giving him some room to lay behind me. I felt him quickly crawl onto the bed and curl his body around mine, kissing the nearest bit of my exposed flesh; my neck. I unwillingly let out a whimper from the light, innocent contact. And I hoped to god that he didn't hear me.

Sadly, because I lack every kind of luck, he did hear. He pulled away a bit, laughing lightly. "What was that for?"
"Mmmh..." I mumbled before rolling over to face him. I grabbed his shoulders and forced him to hold me again, while I buried my face in his chest. "Owow-" Gerard mumbled something, then laughed a little more "-your glasses hurt..." he reached down and took my glasses off for me, setting them on his cluttered nightstand. I am the master of distraction.

I looked up in his eyes - I think - looking like an abused puppy. "B-but...I can't see..." I whined. "Then that's a good thing..." he mumbled with an oddly seductive laugh. He started to lean down towards me and -

Oh no. Is he doing what I think he's doing?

___________________________________________________

So....how's it going so far? Should I continue?
If you notice confusing spots/spelling mistakes just comment the story and tell me. :D Just...please don't be rude about it. ): *quivers in fear*