Learn to Spell, God!

*** Them.

Pippa’s POV

Last day of school. Finally. I thought we’d either drop out, or actually get to graduation. Turns out, neither actually happened. We got a better deal, touring with Avenged fucking Sevenfold! Sure, we’re gonna miss people but, Avenged Sevenfold? That’s too good to miss out on.

All of our teachers today gave us work to take with us. Fuck them. Like we’re actually gonna have time to do school work. Or even want to do the work for that matter. The best thing about it is that we won’t return before graduation so they can’t check if we did it or not.

The only thing we were going to remember about this hell hole? The people who made life liveable and believed in us when no one else did; Amy, Peace, PJ and Rachel. They were our rock. If there was a way of taking them with us, we would. But, unfortunately, we can’t. Sure, we’ll keep in contact with them, but it’s not the same really. Is it?

The end of the school day was the worst, when we were all stood outside of school, just before we had to run home and pack all of our stuff. It was so emotional, knowing that we wouldn’t see them again for months. Has anyone invented a device to shrink people? I hope so, then I could keep them in my pocket. I know that sounds lame but I’m gonna miss them so much.

“Noooooo! Don’t go!” Amy clung onto me for dear life as I started walking in the direction of my house.

“Amy, y’know I have too. I’ll call you tonight, I promise. But now, I have to go pack all my stuff.” I gave her one final hug before wandering off down the street, not knowing whether to cry or smile.

Brian’s POV

“Johnny fucking Christ! I know we’re going on tour tomorrow, but you could at least keep your house tidy! Our support band is staying here tonight, and you expect them to sleep in this mess?!” I yelled, taking in the state his house was in. It was pretty bad.

“God! They’re coming on tour with us, so they’re gonna have to get used to it! It’s not even that messy for fucks sake!” He shouted back at me.

“Well I don’t care! Tidy it up, at least a bit!” I stormed out of his house and back to mine so I could resume packing my stuff.

Pinkly. How much stuff could a little dog need? At least he won’t be lonely, Ichabod’s coming too. Zacky couldn’t bring himself to leave him here, all alone. And besides, Michelle and Gena might take it upon themselves to take their anger out on them.

Packing is a bore. All the time I spent packing, my mind kept wandering back to Venice, where Pure Poison were doing the exact same thing, except probably with more laughs, and more ball jokes.

We don’t actually fully know what we’re letting ourselves in for, going on tour with five teenage girls. I say teenage, three of them are eighteen, two are nearly eighteen. But, they do say that girls mature quicker than guy’s, we shall have to wait and find out I suppose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well now, we love you all, so I'm gonna be nice this chapter and only ask for comments to go up to 43 =]
Thanks for reading =]
We luffles you =]
Loveage and Skittles! xxx