Learn to Spell, God!

Forfeits

Matt's POV.

Jimmy was otherwise 'pre occupied' with Jenn in the bunk area, so couldn’t deal for us and make the girls lose at strip poker. We were going to have to win the old fashioned way. And loosing was most definitely not something Johnny, Brian or I was going to face.

The three girls had shifty, sneaky looks on their faces and their eyes kept flashing either side of them. They had very convincing poker faces. However, Sophie's luck betrayed her stony face. She was loosing, and not too gracefully either. Pippa and Danni were holding up, as was Brian. Johnny had offered to deal and wasn’t doing too badly considering we were sitting on the floor of a moving bus.

“Oh for fucks sake!” Sophie yelled, throwing down her hand.

“A bit of a soar looser?” Pippa teased, receiving Sophie’s patented death stare in return.

“I’m folding, rather than loosing any more of my clothing! The only things I have left are my socks, knickers and bra!” She frowned, gesturing to her serious lack of clothing. Maybe she should have put on more layers before agreeing to play.

“Why don’t we make it more . . . interesting?” Brian suggested, cocking his eyebrows in my direction.

“Forfeits.” I smirked as so many ideas flooded my mind. “How about we re-deal? And play until people aren’t comfortable with stripping any further, so they can have a forfeit.” Sophie grumbled something, but Danni and Pippa agreed enthusiastically.

“Deal away, Johnny.” Brian said, stretching and wrapping an arm around Sophie’s shoulders.

Danni made to move to sit on Johnny’s lap, obviously feeling neglected and in need of attention, only to be pushed unceremoniously off, landin with a thud. She turned to face him, pouting as if her life depended on it. I’m sure in her eyes that it did. She returned to her original spot, now glaring at Johnny who was smiling broadly at her.

“Smelly.” She said.

“God! You are so mature aren’t you Danni?!” Sophie laughed sarcastically.

I pulled my cards up quickly to see if Johnny had finally managed to rig this game.

Bollocks.

Well there was no chance of me winning this round at all. Unless . . . I peeked over at Sophie, only to find her expression as blank as ever. Her eyes flicked down to her own cards, and still she showed no sign of excitement of disappointment. Brian tried looking over at her hand. She flicked his nose, making him recoil in shock. I stifled a laugh and went back to concentrating on my own cards.

“Ouch, Shads. I think you’ve lost this one.” Pippa whispered in my ear. She patted the inside of my thigh.

“Sneaky bitch!” I exclaimed. “You saw mine, now I think I should see yours.” I winked at her, provoking a blush on her cheeks. She knew what I meant.

“Does that mean we have to show you too?” Danni asked, pointing to herself and Sophie.

“Mock seduction. He wants us.” Sophie giggled hi-fiving Danni.

Johnny and Brian both exchanged a wary look, and then began glaring at me. I held my hands up to show them I wasn’t after their girls. They seemed to believe me.

Half an hour later, and my luck still hadn’t picked up. Saying that, Brian and Danni hadn’t been doing so well either. Pippa, however, had succeeded in loosing only one hand and was comfortably in the lead with nothing to fear for now.

“Okay . . . draw.” We dropped our cards in front of us. “Looks like Sophie lost, again.” Johnny laughed, collecting our cards in.

“I always loose.” Sophie moaned, pulling off her other sock and throwing it into out very large pile of clothes.

She and Danni were sat in just their underwear now. Danni still had an arm warmer on, keeping her from the fate of the forfeits. We had had a very heated debate on whether or not we could allow said arm warmer to be classified as an item of clothing. Johnny, Sophie and Pippa all opposed. Johnny obviously just wanted his girlfriend out of the rest of her clothes faster. Eventually, they gave in to Danni’s protests and allowed the accessory to count, but very reluctantly.

Pippa’s face contorted as she looked at her hand. So her winning streak was finally over? Hoorah! And mine had just began; I was graced with a full house. A very unlikely turn of events. Pippa began muttering profanities in a similar language to the one Sophie had yelled during the snowball fight, and pulled her top over her head before we had even played our cards.

“Lost, Pips?” Danni giggled.

“It doesn’t really get much worse.” She threw her cards down so we could see, and she was right. “Even Sophie hasn’t had a hand as bad as that!”

“And now I’m jinxed. Thank you Pippa.” Sophie laughed revealing the not-too-bad hand she was holding.

“One more round?” Johnny ask, stretching before collecting our cards once again.

“What harm can it do?” Brian joked, picking up his bag of peanuts.

One suddenly came into contact with my cheek. Then another with m nose, and another with my cheek. I tried ignoring it, but they just kept coming.

“You want t stop that, Bri?” I turned, to see him with an innocent look on his face. Sophie too was gazing angelically at me.

I looked away again, and the pelting started again. They had to run out of peanuts some time, right? I picked up my new set of cards to see I had a hand worse than i could have imagined. This wasn’t going to end well; I was in my boxers and nothing more, and I wasn’t particularly willing to take one of Brian’s forfeits, knowing he would be crafty and end up embarrassing me.

I closed my eyes, breathing deeply and set my cards down with the rest of them. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sophie staring bewildered at the hands in front of her. She gave a loud groan and slumped against the sofa.

“Be nice with the forfeit, please.” She had lost. And I hadn’t!

“I already have one. It’s not mean . . . you should be fine.”

“Should be? Oh well that’s reassuring!” She scoffed.

“You know it. You have to . . .” I paused for dramatic effect, “Straddle Brian. You can be as seductive as you like.” I was now under attack from the death stare. I could almost feel the daggers breaking my skin.

Sophie stood up and stepped towards Brian. She placed her hands on his shoulders whilst he gazed upwards at the evils she was still giving me. His face was a picture; he looked like a child who had the greatest Christmas present ever in front of him. I’m sure that was what he was thinking. Sophie lowered herself onto his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and fidgeting slightly to get comfy.

Danni leaned forward quickly, and squeezed Sophie’s sides, causing her to squirm and squeal, bucking her hips into Brian’s. When Danni had finished her attack, Sophie and Brian’s eyes were wide, and Brian’s face was burning red. A cheeky smile dripped from Sophie’s lips and she stood and ran towards the staircase.

Upon closer inspection, and I regret looking very much, a bulge had appeared in the fabric of Brian’s boxers that he was trying hard to cover up. Sophie skipped up the stairs, passing Jenn, Layla, Jimmy and Zacky who all looked very pleased. Brian jumped up and followed, disappearing without a word.

“Did I just hear Brian . . . growl?” Jenn asked.

“Yes . . . What was that all about?” Layla continued.

“Haner had a boner.” Johnny said simply, taking the cards and putting them back in their battered box.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.
We're getting back on track with the regular updates!
I cba to wait for 200.
So I'ma post. (Y)

We want 210! At the very least 205!
With a cherry on the top.
;)

And now you've had your spell of kinky chapters. Maybe there will be more?
I dont know.
But enjoy.
xxx