Learn to Spell, God!

One Plus One is Two.

Danni’s POV.

A loud clattering and a crash came from the direction of the kitchen. This was generally a regular occurrence considering the kitchen was barely big enough to move in. As always, the crash was followed by a sequence of vibrant language, not always in English either.

“Where’s Matt?” Sophie appeared with flower sprinkled on her top and chocolate smudged across one of her cheeks.

“Upstairs with Pippa. They’re in their bunk . . .” Nothing more needed to be said really. By late afternoon, if a couple are in their bunk then we all know what’s happening.

“Ah that’s ok then. He’ll be in a good mood when they come downstairs.”

“Why would you care?” Zacky asked, looking up from his acoustic guitar.

“’Cause his mug cushioned the mixing bowls crash landing on the kitchen floor.” She held up the remains of Matt’s ‘Stud-muffin’ mug smiling meekly.

“You best hope Brian’ll save your ass for that.” I laughed, knowing Pippa wouldn’t be too happy either; she had searched everywhere for that mug to give him at Christmas.

“Oh believe me, I have it covered. But I don’t think Bri would stand up to either of them for this.” Sophie shrugged and turned to the kitchen.

“I so would!” Brian piped up. “Even if they would kill me too.” The pout on his face caused the rest of the room, including Sophie, to laugh.

“No you wouldn’t, honey. Danni, can I have a hand to sort this cake out please?” She walked back into the kitchen and another crash made us all jump. “We need a new mixing bowl . . .”

I got up from my seat and strolled into the kitchen. Scattered on the floor were the remains of Matt’s mug, the glass mixing bowl and what must have been the last of the cake mix. Sophie was on her knees attempting to clear it all up. By looks of a few red splodges on the floor in and amongst the wreckage, I’d say Sophie cut herself.

“You’re officially banned from the kitchen.” I told her, grabbing her wrist to inspect the damage she’d caused herself. Sure enough, there was a gash on the back of her hand, bleeding profusely.

“I go to make a damned cake for everyone and we just have to be on the world’s most awful road.” She sighed. “Well fuck me side ways! I did not know I’d done that.” Her eyes were the size of saucers as she noticed her cut.

“We heard someone say about fucking . . . and side ways.” Brian and Johnny were at the door, seductive glints in their eyes. Sophie rolled her eyes before holding up her bleeding hand.

“She noticed that and said ‘fuck me side ways’. She wasn’t being literal.” I explained.

“Oh, well I’ll be off then. I don’t much fancy me some Sophie in the sack.” Johnny grumbled and walked out.

Brian picked Sophie up off of the floor next to me and walked her, presumably, to the bathroom to clean up her hand. I let out a load groan, realising I was on my own in clearing up this mess. I grabbed an old cloth from the sink and the dust pan and brush. This all reminded me of home; clearing up after my little sisters.

*

Someone was banging on the bus door, interrupting myself, Sophie, Johnny, Brian and Zacky watching Viva La Bam. Sophie got up from her seat to go see who it was. Rather her than me, because I was feeling awfully lazy. Two lots of high pitched screams floated through to the lounge area.

“Is she being murdered?” Brian asked cautiously.

“You have to come meet everyone! Then we need a serious catch up.” We heard Sophie say. I was unsure as to who could have arrived.

She arrived back in the lounge followed by a girl with shorter, dark hair. Both of them were wearing huge grins on their faces. The unknown person’s eyes fell straight on Brian, who looked a little shocked.

“Can I kiss him?” The girl asked.

“No!” Sophie shoved her friend.

“Can I grope him?”

“Only I’m allowed to do that.”

“Hug him?” Sophie rolled her eyes and nodded her head at the last request.

The girl ran the short distance between herself and Brian. She launched herself on top of him and squealed as she wrapped her arms around him. Brian hugged back awkwardly, mouthing something to Sophie who was stood laughing at the sight. The girl pecked Brian on the cheek before resuming her place next to Sophie.

“Hey, no macking on my man, Allanah!”

“She’s Allanah? The one who you talk dirty to?!” Brian asked, standing immediately.

“Awwh, honey, we don’t talk dirty to each other.” Brian’s face fell as Allanah said this. “What’s the point in that when actions speak louder than words?”

“I am so having the bunk opposite theirs tonight.” Johnny said to me, his eyes wide with wonder.

“You know she’s just kidding right?” I laughed.

“I wouldn’t put it past her to try and seduce me.” Sophie pointed out.

All the while, Brian stood staring at the two girls and their exchange, his mouth hanging open. Sophie clicked her fingers in front of his face to bring him back to earth.

“Bri? You’ve got you’re mind thinking up all kinds of naughtiness now don’t you?” Sophie nudged Allanah with her elbow and they ran off upstairs, leaving Brian and Johnny looking like they were going to pitch a tent.

More screams came from the bunk area. I’m guessing Layla saw Allanah, and Allanah saw Matt and Jimmy. Matt and Jimmy soon appeared downstairs and called Johnny and Brian over to them.

“Dudes, there is a lesbian three-some going on up there . . . well there will be! That new girl can stay if they’re gonna do that.” Jimmy gasped.

“Did you ever think that they were glad to see their friend?” I asked, shattering their dreams instantly.

“I don’t care. We’re getting them drunk and seeing what happens.” Brian insisted.

“Fine . . . but they wont like the idea of being used.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Allanah . . . need I remind you? Yes. Comment!
Not sure about the title. Just felt like it really.
Okay, well I want OVER 400 comments.
Loves. xxx