Status: In Progress

Beautifully Broken

Chapter 3

Image

*This chapter is set 1 month after the last chapter, so the girls are back home and Chris is back on tour.*

“You a crazy ass bitch, you know that.” I said to Alyssa laughing at the sight before me. Alyssa was currently looking on flickr looking at random pictures of guys with the words “Hot black haired guys” as her search.

She glared at me, "No I’m a smart ass bitch, look you already found your baby daddy. I’m still on the prowl." She defended as she finished looking through the lists of guys.

“Well say you do find a guy that you like,” Vanessa started, "What are you gonna say to him when you talk to him “Hey you don’t know me but I found you on Flickr and thought you were totally suckable/fuckable and think that we should hook up and get together” Really Ally, that would be some messed up shit."

"No, I’m going to stalk him for a few weeks, find out where he’s gonna be on day and then coincidentally be at the right place at the right time……..I know….I'm a freaken genius." Ally responded, popping an imaginary collar. Vanessa laughed at this as she continued playing her PSP.

I rolled my eyes, "No your a freaken idiot. You can’t find love over the internet! especially the way your crazy ass is doing it!" I criticized as I continued to accept myspace friend requests twisting a string of my black/pink hair in my hands. I laughed at some of the messages that came with the requests from my male fans, why were they so obsessed with my figure? I mean I know I have an ass and rack that would give even Kim Kardashian a run for her money but still…..

“Whatever bitch, since you wanna bud into MY love life how about I bud into your, when was the last time you talked to Chris?”-Alyssa

“As a matter of fact I JUST talked to him…….” I trailed off…….when WAS the last time I talked to Chris.

"Yeah Aurora, not to be all up in your business but ever since that hoe Keri joined him on his tour, all you see now a days are pics of him and her all over the web. And their NOT pics of them performing together, it’s always of them hanging out and shit. I’m not saying that Chris is cheating on you, cause I don’t think he would because he knows Alyssa and I would kill him."

"Yeah rora, It's not really him you need to be worried about...it's that slut Keri....you want me to cut her girl? Cause you know she can be dealt with! All you have to do is give me the word and-”

“No Ally, it’s OK. It’s not that serious.” I assured her laughing, yet still thankful that I had friends like them that cared about me like they did.

“She’s right though Rora, ain’t nothing but a thing to handle that trick.”-Vanessa I

I rolled my eyes as I signed out of my myspace and closed up my computer, getting up of the sofa,”Yes you guy’s I’m sure, he’s probably just been busy that’s why he hasn’t called…..you know what I’m gonna go call him right now.” I said as I stretched a little and grabbed my iPhone, “Be right back y’all” They mumbled responses and as I chuckled and headed up the stairs to my room. Sitting down on my bed, I speed dialed his number and put the phone to my ear. My dog Cupcake suddenly came running in the room and jumped on my lap barking a little at me.

I laughed a little and massaged her fur, “Hey girl, what’s up with mama’s baby?” Cupcake was a small, 3lb pound tea cup Maltese that I had gotten as a 16th birthday gift from Alyssa and Vanessa last year. I loved her like crazy, Cupcake LOVED following me around. Usually whenever yous saw me you could almost guarantee she was nearby.
The phone kept ringing and I was about to hang up until someone picked up the phone, “Hello?” A girl who’s voice I didn’t recognize said, there was noise in the background and it sounded like she had just finished laughing.

“Hello?” I said, attitude and all, “Umm who is this?” I said raising my eyebrow. Why the hell did Chris have some broad answering his phone?

“Excuse me?” She responded with just as much attitude. “Hoe, you called me. Now who is this?” Oh.No.She.Didn't. This bitch didn’t know who she was playing with.

“Bitch this ain’t even your phone, and I asked you first. And not that it’s any of your damn business but IM Chris’s fiance Rihanna, now once again who the fuck are you and where the hell is Chris?” I was pacing the floor in my room, anger evident in my voice and face with Cupcake looking at me with concern.

“Oh, so YOUR Rihanna, Chris was right you are annoying as fuck and you DO sound like a damn barbie doll.” She sassed back. I was beyond pisses now.

“Whore, I don’t know who the hell you are and you don’t know me, so unless you want me to track your ass down and beat the shit out of you, I suggest you get Chris on the phone NOW.”

“Chris is busy.”

“Busy dong what?!” I screamed, losing my patience.

She chuckled, “Busy in between my legs.” She simply said before hanging up the phone in my face. I screamed and pitched the phone on the bed, making cupcake jump. How could he do this to me? How could he just go and cheat on me?! When we were fucking engaged! ENGAGED! I had to get out and get some air. Slipping on my flip flops and telling cupcake Id be right back I ran down the stairs ignoring my friends questions about what was wrong and headed out the door. I walked down the sidewalk hands in the pockets of my jeans, tears rolling down my face, while the bright yellow sun; s scorching heat shone on me. I was speechless. Hurt beyond comprehension. Never in a million years would I have thought Chris would cheat on me, I mean I thought he loved me, I thought our love was different, I thought HE was different. I was so consumed by my thoughts, I didn’t even notice the person I was walking into until it was too late. Colliding with a hard chest I fell on my ass on the ground.

“What the hell?! Why weren’t you watching where you were going?” The voice of a man scolded at me not even bothering to help me up. I got up on my own glaring at the guy, standing at my height of 5'2. He was Caucasian, with dark brown blackish looking hair and brown eyes, he was also tall I noticed, looking to be about 5'10 or so. He was kinda cute. But the look of anger and disgust was a major turn off for me.

“Well fucking excuse me, I’m sorry, it was an accident ASSHOLE.” I barked back to him not even giving him a chance to respond and walking completely off. I groaned to myself, could this day get any worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! I know you guy's probably hate me since I haven't updated in like over a year but I have good reasons. Just check out my journal and you'll see why. And that will also explain why this chapter isn't that good. I've also added pics of the girls so you can see what they look lik, just check out the character section and yes...the pic at the top of the story is Aurora/Rihanna. Haha can any of you guess who the guy is? Or the slut that answered Chris's phone? I'll try and add the next chapter sometime next week. Read and Comment!

XoXoAmbyXoXo