Status: In Progress

Beautifully Broken

Chapter 7

Joseph Adam Jonas, one third of one of the worlds hottest bands was actually flirting…….with ME…….ME! The concept alone was all too overwhelming…….mainly because even though I didn’t really care for Joe……..the guy was effing hot. As we walked into the room I immediately noticed the sugar powdered doughnuts and ran straight towards them, completely forgetting the EXTREMELY hot guy who was not even three feet away from me.

I cleared my throat and picked up one doughnut placing it in a napkin before going to sit in a chair, crossing my legs, “So I guess I don’t need to ask you how you feel about this whole thing.” I said picking apart my doughnut.

He scoffed, pulling up a chair, sitting next to me, “Ya think? I mean, I love my fans don’t get me wrong. And I love performing for them it’s just that…….”

“Sometimes you just need some time to do you and only you?” I finished for him.

He looked at me somewhat appalled, “Yeah……..exactly…..damn…..your nothing like the media puts you out to be.”

I rolled my eyes, “Do you believe everything the media says? And hey! I thought you guys didn’t cuss.”

“Do you believe everything the media says?” He taunted back.

I just shrugged, “Touche.”

He laughed slightly, “So do you have any siblings or anything?”

That one caught me off guard, most people that knew me knew NOT to ask about my past or my family. They all knew it was a sensitive subject, of course Joe didn’t know that. I hesitated a bit before answering, “No…..it’s just me.” I said, finishing of the doughnut, brushing the crumbs on my black jeans.

He looked like he didn’t believe me, which caused me to start twirling a string of my pink hair, something I only did when nervous. Probably brushing it off, he just shrugged and started looking me up and down, his eyes lingering on my chest. Men and their damn hormones. His eyes suddenly went from my boobs to my hands and a confused look came upon his handsome features.

“I thought you were engaged…….” He trailed off.

I chuckled bitterly, “Was being the keyword.” My eyes averted to the floor.

He was quiet for a minute before saying, “I’m sorry.”

“I’m not.” I responded plainly, pulling my hair out of it’s ponytail, shaking it furiously.

“Well hey, it’s his loss, your gain.”

I smiled, “True. It is his loss…….buy my gain? Not too sure about that, not yet anyway. It’s only been a few days.” I got up out my seat, and leaned against the wall facing him crossing my arms. I couldn’t sit too long or I would get real sleepy……..yeah I was weird.

He started looking at me again, I was about to ask him what the hell he was looking at, when he suddenly got up and walked towards me. He put his arms on either side of me looking down at me with…….lust?

“What I mean is,” He started, his warm breath hitting my face, “One mans loss can be another mans…..precious gain.” His hands started trailing down my arm. My heart started beating like crazy, it felt as if it was about to jump out my chest. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out or…….at least I couldn’t think of anything to say. I mean…….what the hell was I suppose to say to that? I nervously bit my bottom lip (weird habit number 6,893,939,202).

Finally I decided to say something, “Oh.” I said stupidly. And as soon as that came out my mouth I wanted to kick myself straight in the ass, closing my eyes throwing my head back I groaned frustrated and annoyed with myself. But before I could even defend my idiotic respond Joseph Adam Jonas grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him staring at my lips before crashing his on mine. Now first of all let me say this, kissing him was NOTHIBG like I expected it to be. No he wasn’t a bad kisser or anything, he was quite the opposite actually, but with him being known for his sweet and caring personality one would expect him to be soft and gentle right? Wrong. His kisses were hard, rough, and kinda forceful. Which was exactly everything I liked in a guy. I will admit, him kissing me caught me completely off guard, but I can’t say it wasn’t nice. My eyes widened at the shock but after realizing that he didn’t plan on breaking our kiss anytime soon, I quickly got into it, reaching my hands around his neck running my hands through his soft hair. His hands soon went from my face to my hips grabbing them pulling me closer to him, as my hands traveled down his chest reaching under his shirt trailing my fingers across his toned abs. His lips started moving from my lips to down my neck, nibbling and sucking here and there. The pleasure he was giving me was all too much to bear, and I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my mouth. All of a sudden he stopped and pulled back (MUCH to my dismay might I add) and looked at me.

“What the-”

“Come on.” He cut me off grabbing my arm, as he started to walk out the room, I followed him obviously. We walked down the hall passing a few doors before he finally reached the one he was looking for, quickly grabbing a key out of his pocket he unlocked the door and pulled me in. The room appeared to be an office with different kinds of furniture in it, everything from a sofa to a desk to a piano and other things. I was going to ask him what this place was or at least who’s place was this but I didn’t even get the chance because he had me up against the wall, lips attacking my neck. His hands reached for the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head exposing my black lace bra, I soon did the same as I pulled of his shirt exposing his toned muscular chest.

What the hell are you doing?

What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I’m making out with Joe!

For now! But you and I both know that it’s about to get a lot more…….intimate in a few more minutes! So stop now!

No it isn't! Were just having a little fun!

Fun?! You just met him not even an hour ago and your already about to let him dittle your skittle!
For the last time you idiot, we're not going to do it were just having a little fun, is that a damn crime?!

No! But......you know you just called yourself an idiot right?

What?! No I didn't! I called you an idiot!

I am you, ya dumb ass! Well.....the intelligent and reasonable side of you anyways.

Oh....so does that make me the beautiful and talented side?

Haha Don't flatter yourself honey. Now stop now before you do something your gonna regret!

No!

Yes!

NO!

YES!

I'M NOT GONNA BANG HIM OKAY?! NOT SHUT THE HELL UP!

BDBDBDBDBD

My breath was uneven, my heart rate probably out of this world, my orgasm still trying to settle itself as Joe crawled off of me pulling up his boxers. Looking around the floor for his jeans, he found them just as his phone started to go off, reaching for the phone his face turned pale as he looked at who was calling.

Almost reluctantly, he answered, “Hey what's up?......Wait what?......Now?....But......I'm...busy.....Okay, alright I'll be there in a moment. Yeah okay bye.” He said as he hung up and his face soon got paler. He quickly started to get dressed before looking at me for a brisk second to say, “Come on, get dressed we got to go, get dressed.”

What.The.Hell. That was all he had to say after we slept together?! “Why? Whats wrong?” I asked sitting up reaching for my shirt pulling it over my head.

“Nothing,” He said annoyed, “We just have to go.” He seemed to have an attitude, which was kinda starting to piss me off. I finished getting dressed and fixed my hair which was now looking wild and all over the place. “You ready?” He asked me as he finished dressing also.

“Yeah but would you please tell me what the hell is going on?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes, and unlocked the door, turning off the light, before grabbing my arm pulling me down the hall. Okay this guy was really starting to piss me off. We finally reached the room and before we entered Joe seemed to take a deep breath before walking in, and when we did I was shocked. The meeting appeared to be over with everybody standing up appearing to get ready to leave, but that's not what shocked me. What shocked me was the short blonde hair, blue eyed chick that was standing in the middle of the room turning up her nose at Alyssa and Cassie. I was more than sure that she wasn't in the room when Joe and I left, but when she saw Joe a big smile came across her face.

“Joeykins!” She yelled before throwing herself into his arms, kissing him for a good minute before pulling back, “I missed you. What the hell took you so long?” She asked, with her bitchy and annoying voice.

“Sorry babe, Aurora and I went to go get a snack down the hall at the lounge.” He explained running his hands through her fake blonde weave. Wait....why the hell was he calling her babe? And why the hell was she all over him? And.......my train of thought stopped as I realized who she was....she was his damn girlfriend! I had just slept with a taken guy.

“Aurora?” She question, before looking at me, eyeing me up and down, “Who are you again?” She asked, jealousy in her voice.

It took everything in me not to punch him and her right then and there, “I’m in the band Juvenile Delinquents with Alyssa and Cassie, were going on tour with the guys.” I said with as much fake sweetness as I could muster up. “Joe....you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend.” I said giving him a big fake smile.

The barbie laughed, “Oh I'm not his girlfriend sweetie.”

“Oh......your not?” I asked confused.....maybe I wasn't going to kill him after all.

“No,” She said placing one hand on his chest smiling at him before looking at me, “I'm his fiance.” She said showing me her other hand which decorated with a big diamond ring.

Correction. Not only had I slept with a taken man.....

I slept with an engaged, purity ring, soon to be married, Joseph Adam Jonas.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot of chapters huh? Thats because I've been working on them but here's the thing....I've moved them to another site. So this will be the last time I update this story on Mibba, you wanna continue reading? Click the link below to do so. :)

http://jonasbrothersfanfictionarchive.com/viewuser.php?uid=29612

XoXoAmbyXoXo