Status: Finished

The Tiniest Lie Rips Out Your Whole Soul

Chapter 13: Nero

Emily was pushed inside a room. She had awoken half way through the ride and didn’t fight them. She was too scared to do anything.

When the door was closed behind her, she banged on the door several times.

“LET ME OUT!!! PLEASE, LET ME OUT!!” She leaned on the door and slowly sunk down to the floor. “Please… let me out.” Her voice became quiet.

Emily felt like she had been in that small room for hours. She paced back and forth. So many things have happened and her brain couldn’t process any of it in so little time. She was a vampire living in an unknown time and apparently she has feelings for a guy she doesn’t know at all.

Everyone seems to know her and she thought she knew who she was, but now, it seems like she was an entire different person, not who she thought she was. Though she wasn’t technically alone, she felt so empty inside so hallow.

The door’s locks clicked and then it was pushed open. Three people entered inside. One of them had platinum and he seemed to lead the other two men. They stood slightly behind him. Emily didn’t recognize any of them.

“Good evening, Emilia, it’s been a while hasn’t it?” He had an Australian accent. He was all muscle-y. His biceps were ripped and through his pale skin she saw his arteries. She was sitting at the corner of the room with her knees up to her chest.

“Should I know you?” Her voice was still beautiful and it angered her how perfect she was. She wanted to be normal again.

He snapped his fingers and the two men stepped outside. The door closed and her mind screamed to get out, but there was no way out.

He walked over to her and towered. He was at least 6’5 and he was a whole foot higher than her. He knelt down and had a smirk on his face. He dropped it when he saw how serious she was being.

“You’re not joking.” He stated.

She shook her head.

“Hmm.” He seemed in a pensive state, then he brought his hand to her cheek and she shivered at his touch. He closed his eyes as her memories filled his head. When he was done he brought his hand down. “I guess you don’t, darling.”

“Why am I here? What have I done?”

He chuckled. “Nothing, I just wanted to see you again and I just made it seem like a kidnapping to make it more exciting. You used to like exciting.” He eyed her with lustful eyes.

“Please stop looking at me like that.” She said she felt so uncomfortable like she was getting eyed-raped or something, like he was undressing her in his mind, which he was.

“I can’t help it. Those long nights with you are so unforgettable. I can’t help but to think back when I used to touch you, love you and made you mine over and over and over again.” He emphasized every word.

“I don’t know you.” She retorted.

He grinned. “Dear, you do know me, well you did, anyway. My name is Nero. We had… what would you call it? A short relationship… mostly physical.” He grinned wider.

“I want to go home.”

“Sorry dear it’s not possible—“

She had enough, she stood up.

“I WANT TO GO HOME! I CAN’T STAND BEING HERE ANOTHER SECOND, PLEASE JUST LET ME BE!”

He stood up and looked down at her but she felt no fear what so ever. She felt confident.

“There’s that fire in your eyes that was missing. I’ll be back.”

In a blink of an eye he was gone and the door was locked once more.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed she had enough of the discoveries of her past life. So many people knew her when she didn’t even know herself.

---Matthew---

“He took her; he took her right under my nose!” He slammed his fist into a wall and made a hole. He removed his hand with ease and his nostrils flared.

“Matthew, let’s be calm, Emily has so many enemies it could’ve been anyone: demons, witches and even warlocks.” Nicholas retorted.

“It had to be him, what I don’t get is why now?” He growled. He was so angry at himself for letting Edward get Emily when she has no idea and he could put ideas in her head and turn her against them.

What worried him the most was that she didn’t know how to control her powers and if he tried anything then he could easily do anything to her. What if he used the drug that immobilized her last time, or torture her, no, he would never do that?

What about Jacob? Would he snap out of it and remember who he is and save his sister?

“Matt?” Allison asked.

“What?!” He snapped at her and she gasped in surprise. “I’m sorry, Allison… it’s just…”

“I get it,” She looked annoyed by something. “You’re worried about Emily.”

[Just when I thought I got rid of her.] She thought she tries to keep a straight face but she was infuriated. Why was it always about her? What was so special about her? She was the one pregnant with the King of Vampire’s child.

“Allison,” He used his scolding tone. “She has no memory of anything, she is in trouble and she is family.”

“Ever since she’s been back you’ve neglected me! You don’t touch and every kiss is insincere, Matthew!” She accused she had enough of his negligence towards her.

“What do you want me to do Allison?” He raised his voice his eyes red. “Do you want me to rip her out of my life and heart?!”

“YES!!” She roared.

“Let’s get this clear; Allison, I know this is going to hurt you so I’m sorry but, I LOVE HER! I’ve loved her since I’ve met her and I can’t stop loving her, its harsh and cruel for me to say but I can’t deny it anymore. Every time she’s near me I just want to take her in my arms and embrace her! I love HER!!” Matt looked over at Allison she was crying silently. Half of him was relieved he finally admitted he still loved her with all his might and the other half felt guilty for Allison.

“I don’t get it, what does she have that I don’t?” Her voice quivered.

Matthew sighed deeply and he rubbed his face with his hands trying to wash the stress away.

“I can’t stop loving her, Allison and I’m sorry for making you think I could get over her… but I just can’t, I love you but not in the way I love Emilia.”

Without another word Allison walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her. Nicholas looked half happy and half concerned.

“I’m happy you’ve finally admitted you still love her.” Nicholas grinned and then it dropped as he began to cough.

Matthew was at his side worried.

“It’s almost my time.” Nicholas said laughing to lighten the mood.

“Don’t speak like that, Nick.”

“I am mortal Matthew and I can sense my time coming.” Nicholas smiled nicely at Matt.

“We have to get her back, Nick, I’m going crazy.”

“That makes two of us.” He chuckled as he looked up at the ceiling in a pensive expression. “She’s my best friend; I don’t want to lose her to them.”

“Me neither, Nick, me neither.”

---Emily--- (Back to first point of view)

They brought me “food”—as in blood—every four or six hours in a fancy cup. The room smelled like pee and I was glad I didn’t have to breathe to stay alive because it stank so much.

Hours passed and I was still alone.

The next morning Nero was at the door once more.

“Come.” He ordered.

I stayed at my spot.

“I said come or suffer the consequences, bitch!” He growled dangerously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, got up and followed him outside the stinky room. When I was about a foot away from him he gripped my upper arm and shook me roughly.

“DO NOT HESITATE TO OBEY MY ORDERS.” He hissed in my ear. He dragged me out of the room and I just let him drag me.

We went up a stair case and into a beautiful home. Everything looked so tidy clean. We went left, right, left, left, left, and finally right and we reached the main entrance and then went up again to the second floor of the house slash mansion.

“Careful.” I said as I was tripping over the steps.

“Then keep up.”

“I will if you slowed down a bit.” I gritted my teeth.

He looked down at me and glared and I glared back.

“I miss the old you, she was more fun and not to mention a freak in the bed.”

I raised my hand and slapped him across his cheek. He stopped and his glare bore into my skull and killed me with his eyes.

“I guess I deserved that one.” He shrugged and then kept the same pace as before.
♠ ♠ ♠
MUCHOS COMENTOS POR FAVOR

Show love for this story through COMMENT!!!! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]