Status: Completed.

Even If I Say

This World Will Never Be

Ara and I walked into the school. Hogwarts, home to many of us. Not much of us were purebloods though. The Malfoys, the Ravencrofts, the Goyles, the Montagues, the Crabbes, the Parkinsons... We were all pure bloods. My sister Ara hates the term pureblood. She hates being one. She hates the rivalry between the purebloods, halfbloods and mudbloods. That's why Ara was in Gryffindor and I was in Slytherin.

"Malfoy!"I yelled over the crowd.

"Ravencroft!" Ara stalked off to find Harry and the traitor and mudblood. Draco and I met up in the hall.

"How were you're holidays?"

"Interesting."

Draco and I had been friends for a very long time. Birth, so to speak. Our mothers gave birth to me, my sister and Draco at the same time on the same day. Our families being pureblooded Slytherins all knew each other of course. Draco and I grew to like eachother instantly while Ara disliked our family beliefs.

Soon after Draco and I turned thirteen there was talk of us being married near our eighteenth birthdays. Draco and I learned this year, on our fifteenth birthday that we were to be married. This was our year to grow accustomed to is... Ara was upset. She believed that anyone and everyone has the right to marry the person they love but couldn't she see that Draco and I have loved eachother for a very long time?

I love Ara. I may be the only one in the family to except her for who she is. I love how she has her own opinions and speaks her mind. I wish I could be that brave... Unfortuneatly Draco and I had already been given our plans for the future... We were to join the ranks of the Dark Lord.

Draco... The perfect person to me... I'll agree that I don't like it when he makes fun of Hermione but other than that he is amazing.

He hugged me. "Mostly boring with you gone."

He was right. The summers were always more boring when we weren't together. Here goes another school year.