The Fighting Forces

Reunited

They reached Romania, snow was falling down and it was completely heavy, it gave Rhiannon memories of the night she was turned, and it killed her inside, another memory was also killing her, but it was recent.

FLASHBACK
Rhiannon stood facing the mirror looking at her long fangs, holding a tool in her hand, she was sceard, sceard of the pain it might caused but she thought it would work, it had to. She took the tool clamping on one of the fangs and yanked it out. She screamed in agony but she knew it had to be done, she yanked another, and another, then she looked down seeing the fangs in the sink and she spitted blood out, she looked back up in the mirror and saw her fangs grow back instantly. It didn't work its permit.

~()~

"Rhiannon" Pixie called to her "Come on" Rhiannon looked at her and followed them into the castle. Rhiannon smelled Bert's scent and was going to that direction when Pixie grabbed her arm "Are you sure?" she asked. Rhiannon nodded and Pixie let her go and go after Bert while the rest of them went to get Lord Duan.

Bert was packing his things while she was standing at the door.

"Hey there" she said and he turned around and he grinned at her

"Come to kill me I believe right?" he asked in a chuckle "I love to see you try"

Rhiannon walked in looking at him like a predator after prey "I'll try all I can" she said. Bert grinned and pulled out a sword

"Bring it you vampire bitch" Rhiannon hissed and attacked him, he cut her face with the sword while she scratched him pretty deeply, both wounds healed on them.

"We're gonna be here all day you know" he said

"I'll take my chances" she said kicking him in the stomach pushing him on the bed and was fixing to attack when he stabbed the sword in her stomach. She gasped and landed on the bed appeared dead. He chuckles looking at her while getting up

"Pity" he said "I did find you prettyā€¯ He got back packing when Rhiannon pulled the sword out of her and got up, Bert turned surprised.

"Wrong place to stab" she said "have you ever read your history" Bert growled and they fought for over an hour. He finally made the final blow kicking her onto the bed with the sword in her hand. She was too weak to move

"Like I said" he said aiming the sword to her heart "I did thought you were pretty" He was close to stab when a extremely pale hand grabbed hold of the blade, they both looked up to see Gerard looking at Bert in anger beyond belief.

"Bad Idea" he said throwing Bert clear across the room. He walked to him loading a gun and Rhiannon, out of guilt and fear, found her escape and ran out the room reaching Pixie

"We got to leave now" she said "He's in the castle"