Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

Tokio Hotel's Private Airline! Well, sort of.

--Deanna--

We waited in line to go on the plane.

"OH MY GOD! WE ARE GOING TO GERMANY!" I sang.

"I can't believe you guys almost forgot me!" Danielle mumbled

"Well if SOMEONE,"I coughed, "Danielle, answered their phone we wouldn't have left without you!" I scolded.

"Well think about it. When you have a cousin and a friend who love MCR more than Tokio Hotel. What am I supposed to think when Jen texts me 'OMG AWESOME NEWS!'?"

"Uhm. I dont know. Maybe if you knew MCR was on hiatus you wouldn't make that assumption" Kris teased.

"GUYS!" Jen coughed "We have to give our tickets!"

Woah. Were we really talking that long? That there was a big space between us and Jen because we totally got lost in our conversation. Oh well. OFF TO GERMANY!

"Enjoy your flight." Some Asian lady in an ugly flight attendants uniform said, giving us a dirty stare. Not shocking, because we get them EVERYWHERE.

Seriously, do these airline people have ANY sense of style whatsoever? Seriously, add some neon or Hello Kitty to your wardrobe!

I quickly pulled out a spare Hello Kitty pin from my purse and said to her, "Add some style to your life!" and dropped the pin in her hand. She gave me a "What the fuck?" kind of look, but she quickly attached the brooch to her blazer and looked away.

We started walking onto the plane, into the aisle, looking for our seats.

"Oh. Wow, Deanna. You gave away a Hello Kitty pin to some random person?" Kris questioned my sense of fashion

"Oh shut up! You like Hello Kitty too!" I argued.

"Yes, but I don't walk around giving random people brooches, let alone carry them in my purse."

"Too-Shay." I accented.

"26A, 27,B, Ah! Here we go! Row 28!"

Our airplane was HUGE. It had four seats in each row. A small Starbucks kiosk in the back, along with a table filled with candy (Danielle must be really happy with that) and more leg room than JetBlue! Gah! So this is what its like to be on a VIP flight.

I sat down, buckled up, and took out my sketchpad, as did Kris.

"Uhm. Kris? Can you pass me my carry-on?" Danielle asked
"Sure. Why?" Kris rebutted
"Because I want to sketch some things." She answered.
"Uh. Sure?"

Danielle took out tape and her sketchpad and a red and black double sided colored pencil. She started drawing the Tokio Hotel symbol at like the speed of light on like 50 pages.
She grabbed her tape and started running through the aisles, climbing over people, sticking the symbols on the windows. Christ on a bike! Someone ate WAY TOO MANY SKITTLES!

"NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN TOKIO HOTEL JET!" She giggled, giving us an accomplished grin.

Jen, Kris and I looked at each other, like what the hell? Then we just busted out laughing.

"Attention passengers, please make your attention to the aisle for a safety tutorial." The co-pilot droned. Someone didn't get their vegan beauty sleep, judging by that tone.

Yeah,yeah,yeah. Buckle seatbelts, watch TV, in times of low pressure blah blah blah, air mask blah blah blah. Yeah.
"CAN WE JUST TAKE OFF NOW?!" Auh Mein Gott. I said that out loud.
Everyone on the plane looked at me.

"Ugh. Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for takeoff." The co-pilot sighed.
"Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun! DUHDUH!" Danielle mimicked the introduction to "Break Away"
"Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun!" We all repeated, "DUHDUH!" punching our fists at the air.

"Wow. These scene clones next to us are such dorks. What the hell? Tokio Hotel? THEY SUCK!" Two retarded metalheads complained

We all turned to the metalheads, giving them a death glare.

"Can we help you?" The asked
"You say Tokio Hotel suck?" We asked, in unison.
"Dudettes, don't get us wrong, but they cant right angst for their life."
"Well they are nicer than you two fucktards." Jen rebutted
"Haha. How the hell would you sceneys know?"
"Because we met them." Danielle pointed out
"And," I added
"They," Kris added
"Are Cooler," Jen added
"Then you fucktards will ever be!" Danielle finished
We all faked a preppy giggle and looked away.

"Hey guys! Look! Tokio Hotel is on FUSE!"
We all turned our attention to the small TV screens.
"I had the first kiss, the first sex" Tom stated bluntly, "Bills a virgin." He mumbled
"Hahaha. Yeah." Bill giggled.
We busted out laughing.
Soon, I saw Danielle, Kris and Jen plug their iPods into the portable chargers provided by the plane, snuggle in the seats and put on their music. Danielle snuggled her Bill Kaulitz plushie, Kris and Jen fighting over the Gerard Way plushie, and I just dozed off, listening to Durch Den Monsun.
♠ ♠ ♠
More detail?
I want COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS