Secret Relationships

A week goes by!

Normal Pov.

A week had gone by since Nikki told Angie Sid had looked at her in a way he didn't normally do and Angie hadn't stopped thinking about she also avoided him.

Flashback to Tuesday 2nd September. Travel and Tourism.

Angie sat in her seat, It was a different classroom and a different teacher. She didn't have Andy instead she had Rosemary.

"Hello Class, as you know i'm Rosemary and i'll teach you every Tuesday. If you could get in pairs and log onto a computer, search Beaches and write about it" Rosemary said. Of course Angie and Nikki paired together as Sid and Fraser.

Angie and Nikki sat next to Angie's Friend Joe and his partner Jake.

"Angie why is Sid staring at you?" Joe asked Angie.

"What?" Angie looked slightly shocked.

"Sid's staring at you" Nikki said writing about a beach.

"I know, I meant What in a shocked kind of way. Why is he staring at me for?" Angie explained.

"That's what i've just asked you" Joe laughed, Angie and Nikki laughed too.

Sid's Blog.

I looked over at Angie. She was paired with the Goth, Nikki. I stared at her for a while and I noticed Joe look at me and talk to Angie. Joe sat next on the other side of Nikki and I knew Joe and Angie were friends but Jelousy hit me. It hit me fast.

"What's wrong with you?" Fraser asked me poking me in the ribs.

"Nothing" I told him.

"Your too quiet to be Nothing" Fraser told him. "What is it?"

"Like I said nothing, Just leave it Fraser" I said getting angry.

"Ok Sorry" Fraser said then he got back to his answer-back-to-the-teacher-self and started moaning about the keyboard.

"You've got a crush aint ya" Fraser said out of the Blue.

"What?" I asked quite shocked.

"You have haven't you? who is the lucky girl?" Fraser asked his eyes sparkling.

"It's no one" I said slightly embarressed.

"Why won't you tell me?" He asked hurt.

"Because you'll tell her or you'll laugh in me face" I told him looking up another beach on the net.

"I won't I promise" He said, "Please tell me"

"Fine" I said giving in, "Angie"

He looked at me like I was mad.

"You mean Angie over there Angie?" He said, He sounded really shocked.

"Yes now get over it" I said frustrated.

"But she hangs with Grebs and she isn't one of us" Fraser said alarmed.

"So... I don't care" I said I was really pissed of now.

"Ok" Fraser said as he didn't know what to say.

We just got on with the work which is a first as we never do work.

Normal Pov.

Angie felt slightly uncomfortable as did Sid when they walked past each other. Nikki and Fraser both noticed this but kept quiet until they were both away from each other and alone.

-Angie and Nikki-

"What was all that about?" Nikki questioned Angie.

"What you going on about?" Angie asked confused.

"After travel when you walked past Sid" Nikki said as she watched Angie flinch when Sids name was mentioned.

"I dunno" Angie said embarressed.

"You fancy him don't you?" Nikki said slightly sad.

"No" Angie said but Nikki knew the truth and she was upset about it.

Her best friend liked an enemy of hers and she couldn't even tell her.

-Sid and Fraser-

"Ok your making it ovious" Fraser told Sid sitting him down in the canteen.

"Am I?" Sid said drinking some Hot Chocolate.

"Yeah, especially when you walked past her earliar" Fraser said trying to look stern but couldn't help but smile a tiny bit at Sids shocked face.

"Oh My God, do you think she know's I like her" Sid asked scared.

"I dunno to be honest but she did the same as you so I think she liked you back" Fraser said remebering how Angie walked past his best mate.

"Really? or are you doing this for revenge or summot?" Sid asked looking at Frasers face for clues of him lying which he couldn't find.

"I'm being serious mate, you should ask her out" Fraser said grinning.

"I dunno" Sid said glumly.

Normal Pov.

Angie sat on the bus and just looked at her hands that were on her knees. She was confused. Nikki said Sid liked her but Angie didn't think so. She thought she was doing this as a way in getting back at her for liking someone she shouldn't.

"Hey cheer up" Demi said.

Angie looked up at her and smiled a small smile.

"What's wrong?" Demi asked.

"She liked someone and he liked her back but she doesn't beleive me" Nikki said, you could tell she was pissed off.

"Well who is it and i'll see if Nikki's telling the truth" Demi said smiling.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" Angie asked her.

"Promise" Demi said shaking Angie's hand as a promise sign.

"Sid" Angie said looking out the window.

"Sid as Sid and Fraser" Demi asked shocked.

"Yeah" Angie whispered.

"Ok i'll keep and eye out for you" demi said hugging her friend.

"Thanks"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's getting boring just tell me. Please comment.
Next chapter is about spying so i hope you like it. XxX