Overdressed and Underage

Chapter 1

To me Alex Gaskarth was meant to be a one night stand. A drunken fumble at my friend Zack's party, that one night stand turned into a few one night stands. The next thing you know, we were an 'item.'

In all honesty, we weren't the relationship types. He was focused on his band. I was focused on trying to get into a good college.

We had different goals, different dreams, and different lives. Yet they ran parallel to each others. We could always fit each other in. He'd randomly call me to tell me to come to his band practise to do my homework, or he'd walk to me lessons that were completely out of his way, just for a few extra moments with me. I'd always make time for him, no matter if I had things to do. I'd normally do them with him with him trying to distract me. It was like his favourite thing to do.

Everyone kind of thought our relationship was weird, considering we slept together before he asked me out. But in all honesty, we weren't exactly a normal couple.

"Kay," he moaned, "Please talk to me I'm bored!" He kissed the back of my neck.

"Alex, no. No! Don't distract me I need to get this done," I said.

"Kay. Please,"

"Alex, go get ready. I have like a paragraph to write then we can go to Jack's party. "

"Where are my clothes?" He asked, looking for them.

"Um... hung up in my closet. My mom washed them for you," I said, looking up at him.

"You know I love your mom," He said, turning around and opening my closet. "My mom tells me to do my own laundry,"

"Sometimes, I think my mom loves you more than me," I said.

"Well, I am gorgeous," he said, turning around with one of his t-shirts and a pair of his jeans in his hands.

"I'm going to get changed," he said, kissing me on the forehead and leaving my room.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked boy!" I shouted to him as he closed the door.

I looked down at my essay on The American Civil War and put my pen down. I stood up from my bed and put one of Alex's t-shirts on, left my bedroom and walked to the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"I'm in here!" Alex said.

"Can I join you?" I asked the next thing I know the door was open and Alex's lips were on mine.

"Took you long enough," he said, between kisses.

"Well, distractions are good." I said, pulling his t-shirt off him as he did so to me.

***
"I don't even want to know what you two were doing in there," my sister Victoria said as we came out of the bathroom. "As long as you two clean it up before you go," she smiled and walked off.

"Your shirts on backwards," I said to him, I smiled to myself and went into my room to find something to wear. Alex came in behind me, pulling his shirt around the right way. He kissed the back of my neck and I smiled.

"What are you wearing tonight?" He asked me as he sat on my bed.

"I don't know, maybe that skirt you got me and I don't know what top," I muttered pulling clothes aside in my closet, trying to decide what to wear.

"No, the guys will be looking at you if you wear that," He said.

I scoffed. "You are honestly not giving me fashion advice?"

"There's nothing wrong with the way I dress," he defended.

"You tell yourself that Gaskarth," I said, laughing slightly.

"Fine, one second," I turned to look at him as he stood up and went to my door.

"Yo Vicky!" He shouted. "Come make your little sister look hot since she won't let me,"

"I don't see why I have to do it, I mean she's perfectly capable of dressing herself, just because all your friends are perverts," she ranted as she came into my room. I sat on my bed glaring at Alex as my sister rummaged through my wardrobe. She threw an outfit onto the bed and left. Alex came over from where he was leaning on the door frame and picked up the outfit. I smiled when I saw the outfit my sister picked. My white mini skirt and my black

and white stripy top, Alex looked at me.

"She picked the skirt I bought you. Damn!" He said. I giggled slightly and looked at him.

"Let me get ready then we get go to Jack's OK?" I asked. He nodded and left the room. Shouting at my sister, laughing, I turned to the outfit he threw onto the bed, and put it on. I sighed as I looked in the mirror at my hair and make-up. I'd have to redo it again.

"Hey baby," I heard Alex say. I turned around and looked at him, he was smiling.

"What?" I asked, as I did my hair.

"Nothing," he said, "You just look really pretty,"

"Just pretty?" I asked, pouting.

"You never look just pretty," he said, "Now come here," I walked into his open arms and wrapped my own around him.

"I can't come home drunk tonight; my dad will bludgeon me," I said into his chest.

"Jack said you me and the guys can stay at his tonight,"

"What? So we can help him clean up before his mom gets home tomorrow morning?"

"Why else?" Alex said. "Oh, tell your dad you won't be home until late tomorrow night or Sunday morning,"

"Why? What are you planning Gaskarth?"

"I'm going to take you somewhere special, because I'm your boyfriend and I can,"

"Oh I see, you want to get in my pants again," I said.

"Of course I do," He said, I looked up at him and saw him smiling. "I have to go, Jack wants me there early, I'll see you later," he kissed me, "Oh! Zack and Jack are coming to get you, they volunteered,"

"Oh the joy," I said, I kissed him again. "I'll see you at Jacks,"

He smiled and left the room, as I turned back round to the mirror to sort myself out, I saw my sister appear in the doorway.

"So, another party tonight?" she asked and I nodded. "Try not to come home too drunk,"

"I won't be home until Sunday at the latest," I said, "Alex is taking me out tomorrow,"

"I'll tell dad, whose coming to pick you up?"

"Zack and Jack. Alex said they volunteered,"

"The Ack attack." Vicky said, "You know they're going to give you a lecture about safe sex,"

"Oh great another one," I giggled. "Are you sure you don't want to come tonight?"

"Look, my dear sister, as much as I'd adore to spend my Friday night with a bunch of over zealous teenagers, and watching my little sister have mouth sex with her man whore boyfriend, no,"

"No need for the sarcasm, a simple no would have done," I said, smiling as I finished putting my mascara on.

"Well, I didn't want to give you a no," she said, handing me my lip gloss.

"Kaytee! Zack and Jack are here!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I went downstairs to see my friends shoving each other.

"You two are so lucky my dad is working tonight," I said, smiling at them. "I'll call you tomorrow mom!" I shouted as I pushed the two boys out of the house.

"Ready to party Kay?" Zack asked

"I'm always ready to party," I replied.

"Shot contest?" Jack asked.

"You're on Barakat,"

"Hell yeah brah," He said, high fiving me`. They both put their arms around me as we walked around to Jacks house. I smiled as we all skipped the few blocks the Jacks house.
♠ ♠ ♠
POV changes every chapter tell me what you think.

This one might get updates more than When Summer Ends because I've written more and the chapters are shorter, and to everyone who read my Pete Wentz storyy on Quizilla shoukd I post it on here??