Overdressed and Underage

Chapter 11

One thing every girl worries about, no matter how much they deny it is how they look. How much they weigh, if their make up is perfect, if their outfit looks nice. It's just what they do. And when a girl gets a boyfriend. It's even worse, because even though they might see you at their worst you still feel the need to look your best. Hell Alex has seen me throwing my guts up. Make up smeared, in baggy sweat pants and my hair a complete tip. But even though he's seen me like this, whenever I know I'm going to see him, I make sure I look presentable. Even though I see him everyday at school, I always worry about how I look when I see him. Didn't Juliet worry when she saw Romeo? It's natural. It's programmed into every girl.

"I'm going to get fat Jack," I cried as he wrapped his arms around me. "And then Alex won't like me,"

"Kaytee, he will. He loves you. Trust me." He said into my hair.

"But I'll be hideous Jack. I can't even party any more. I'm going to have to wear clothes that cover up my bump and oh my God. I'll look terrible," I said, Jack held me at arms length.

"Kaytee Rae Owens, you are incredible. And it doesn't matter if you can't party anymore because they get boring after you go off with Alex anyway. And clothes wise, I'm sure you can buy cool pregnancy ones so you don't have to raid Alex's wardrobe," he said.

"I'd raid yours anyway," I said, he laughed and moved some hair from his eyes.

"Come here," he said, pulling me close again. "You know, if I didn't love you like a sister, this would be totally awkward,"

"I know right," I said laughing slightly.

"Look Kay, you and Alex are amazing together. You are going to be great parents, you love each other. And I know a lot of people think that you aren't going to last but you are."

"How do you know Jack?" I asked. He pulled me down onto somebody's lawn and out his arms around me again. I put my head on his shoulder and sniffed.

"I just know Kaytee," Jack said. "You two make everybody sick in school with how cute you are, seriously. Zack said there was a girl at his school saying how cute you two are."

"Jack..."

"Come on. I'll get my mom to make us some food," he said.

"Wait this is your house?"

"Yeah," he said, looking at me. "Oh, you've never been have you? Well, it's time to meet mommy Barakat?"

"Mommy Barakat?" he nodded and I giggled.

"She'll make you feel a lot better, trust me. Now stop your crying and come on," we stood up
and he led me inside.

"Mom? Are you home?" he shouted.

"Yes, yes, yes. No need to shout honey," his mother shouted. Jack got my hand and pulled into the room where his mother was.

"Mom, this is Kaytee Owens. Alex's girlfriend."

"This is the one Alex never seems to shut up about? Well she sure is pretty, I'll give him that." I smiled and blushed a little and Jack laughed.

"Well, Jack, before you even think about asking for food. I have to go out, make yourself something. Bye baby. Nice to meet you Kaytee," and with that she left.

"Baby?"

"Yeah so? Leave me alone," He said, pushing me lightly.

"So, how is it with Morgan?" I asked as we sat down.

"Good, it's like I've taken her out a couple of times and she seems to be having a good time,
but"

"Jack, she does have a good time. Every time you drop her off, she calls me. Last time she
called she totally interrupted—"

"I don't even want to know. Besides, should you be doing that in your condition? Wait, do you need something to eat? I hear women need to eat like twice as much when they're with child. And if you need the bathroom it's up the stairs, second on the right," he said.

"In answer to your first question, we can have sex until my third trimester. And yeah, I could do with something to eat,"

"What do you want?"

"Wait? You can cook?"

"Why do you think the boys don't starve on tour?"

"Catering and Flyzik paying for food?"

"Like hell Flyzik pays!" Jack said laughing.

"I haven't seen Matt in a while," I said.

"Yeah he's doing his thing," Jack said. "How does Grilled Cheese sound?"

"I think I could manage to eat that," I said smiling, he smiled back and disappeared into what I assumed was the kitchen.

"You can follow me you know!" He shouted. I sighed got up and followed him.

"What am I going to do with school? I'm going to be huge! And the looks I'll get.

"Kaytee, you get dirty looks off the girls in school anyway. It doesn't matter," He put all the stuff down and looked at me. "I'm going to call Alex, and tell him to come talk to you."

"Why?"

"Because, as crazy as it seems. He loves you! He's head over heels, crazy in damn love. When you're not around its crazy how much he misses you." I looked at him. "When he first said he slept with you a couple of times, we all thought 'not bad Kaytee Owens' don't hit me.
You can't imagine how surprised we all were when he said he was dating you,"

"You know when I told everyone I was dating Alex, they were all like woah! Especially Aubrey,"

"Why Aubrey?"

"Remember how she didn't speak me for like a week after me and Alex became official,"

Jack nodded. "Well, she sort of had a thing for Alex. Now, her affections have turned towards
Zack. It's a good job Rian has got Kara because she'd be after him too,"

"Zack doesn't like Aubrey."

"I can tell, but don't tell Aubrey, she'd be devastated," I said, laughing slightly.

"I'll put the grilled cheese's on then I shall call your boyfriend," Jack said, I pressed my lips together and nodded. He did as he said, and within a half hour, we were both sat in his living room, eating our food and waiting for Alex.

"Thanks Jack. For this, for the past hour."

"Come to me anytime Kay. If you can't go to anyone else. Think of me as your last resort," he said and I laughed.

"As long as I'm her first," we turned around and saw Alex stood behind us.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"A second ago,"

"I'm sorry for running off, I was an idiot."

"It's ok, Zack didn't know. But I know we wouldn't tell anyone, but I told Zack and Rian. Just so they would you know understand,"

"It's ok Alex." I said, "But like nobody else. It's bad enough my sister knows,"

"No making out in my house!" Jack said. "It's bad enough you had sex in the guest room,"

Alex and I laughed a little. I looked at Alex and smiled at him.

"I'm going to call Morgan," Jack said. "I can't stand to be around you two alone,"

"Then we'll go, I have to talk to Alex anyway," I said, getting up and kissing Jack on the cheek. I took my plate into the kitchen then left, waving to Jack as we exited his house. He was too busy muttering something sickening on the phone to Morgan.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" Alex asked as we walked down Jack's street.

"Will you still love me when I'm fat?" I asked, lacing my fingers with his.

"What?" He asked incredulously.

"When I gain like a hell of a lot of weight when I'm further on. And when my clothes don't fit
and I have to dress weird and I won't be any fun because I won't be able to party any more!"

"Is that what you were crying about to Jack?"

"I know it's stupid but Alex I'm going to change. My bodies going to change, my boobs are
going to get bigger!"

"That's not a bad thing," Alex said, laughing a little. He pulled me closer so our arms were touching when we walked.

"And my ass. Oh my god my ass is going to be huge,"

"Your ass will never be huge," Alex reassured me. "And even if it does get bigger. And your boobs get big, and you get really annoying and whiny. I will still love you. Even though you can't party. I will still love you."

"What are we going to do about school? I need to graduate Alex? What if I can't go to college because of the baby?"

"You will, you just might have to go to one in this state. We have our parents to help us Kay, it'll all work out."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure,"

"I love you Alex Gaskarth,"

"I love you too Kaytee Owens." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D UPDATEEE lmao

6th form is a bitch. I have 3 essays to write/