Overdressed and Underage

Chapter 6

I had four things in my life that meant more to be than anything. Music, my family, Kaytee and my friends. And every day made me realise that more, especially now that we were getting closer to graduating. It meant that pretty soon, Jack, Zack, Rian and I would be making music, living our dream. We could be travelling the world a year from now, with our music. It was an unbelievable that we got so far in a couple of years. When it takes a lot of bands years to get to where we are today. But hey I guess that's life right? And recently has been life has been pretty darn good for recently. I suppose life gets better when you're in love.

"Mom,"

"Yes Alex,"

"You're proud of me right?" She turned and smiled at me.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, it's just everything's going so right lately, I'm just waiting for it all to come crashing down,"

"Sweetheart, just be happy. Now, come on, you better get yourself cleaned up if you want to look presentable for tonight,"

"I don't see why I have to come," I said.

"Don't complain, I'm letting Kaytee come aren't I?"

"I suppose," I said, as I went to get dressed. My mom just smirking at me. I ran up the stairs two at a time. I got into my room and threw open my wardrobe doors, what to wear. I looked over at my cell phone as it vibrated across my bedside table. Kay.

"Hey," I said as I answered.

"Hi baby," she answered.

"What can I do you for?"

"Does tonight like have a specific dress code?"

"No band t-shirts and no skinny jeans," I said, laughing.

"Don't laugh at me; I'm trying to find something to wear! I would have preferred a little longer
than a days notice asshole."

"I'm not laughing at you; just wear something not too tight and easy to get off,"

"That narrows my wardrobe down quite a bit," she said. "Bye baby, I love you,"

"I love you too," we hung up. I looked into my wardrobe. Nothing that will embarrass my mom. I picked out a pair of black jeans, and a blue t-shirt. I pulled on my Nike's and went downstairs.

"You look great Alex," my mom said.

"You couldn't comb your hair son?" My dad said jokingly.

"I could but I can't remember where I left the comb," I said, smiling at him.

"What time is Kaytee getting here?" My mom asked.

"I didn't give an exact time," I said "But it never takes her long to be ready she should be here
soon,"

My mom nodded and disappeared. I looked at my dad, who was sat reading his paper. I looked towards the door, and it someone started knocking.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, and I ran to the door, almost falling over everything on my way. I opened the door to see Kaytee, I smiled and kissed her.

"Well, hi to you too," she said, smiling. "How do I look?" I looked at her outfit and she walked into the house.

"You look amazing," I said, "Where did you get that?"

"I found it, I wore it to my cousin's wedding last year," she said as I closed the door behind her.

"Well, you look..."

"My dear goodness, look at you!" My mom said, coming into the hallway. "Don't you look pretty, well we're ready to go, I'll just go get your dad,"

"I like your mom," Kaytee said, looking at me. I took hold of her hand, she moved closer to me so our arms were touching and I smiled at her.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Now Kaytee, do you have a jacket?" My dad asked Kaytee shook her head.

"She can wear mine if she gets cold," I said, my dad nodded and we left the house.

"Your parents said you could stay over tonight Kaytee, because we don't know when exactly we'll be home," my mom said.

"Ok Mrs Gaskarth, thank you," Kaytee said, winking at me.

"Now, you two, while we're here, no outrageous public displays of affection while we're here," my dad said

"Yes, this is my boss," my mom said

"We understand mom, we'll control ourselves," I said, Kaytee giggled. My mom rolled her eyes at us and we both laughed.

"Behave yourself Alexander," my dad said.

"Oh, full name," Kaytee whispered.

"Now you two, remember, I'm trusting you both tonight, I know it's going to be hard to resist your urges because we know what you two are like, but put it this way, behave yourself tonight, and next time we go away we'll trust you with the house," my mom said, I looked at Kaytee and grinned. She grinned back.

"Don't make us regret that," my dad said, we smiled at him.

"Would we do that?" Kaytee asked.

"Yes," my mom said, making us laugh.

"So, what is this tonight?" Kaytee said.

"It's a dinner party type thing," My mom said, "we're lucky to be invited,"

"My mom's boss's daughter wants me," I said,

"It's quite scary, she's always all over him," my dad said.

"So that's why I'm here," Kaytee said.

"If she talks to me, kiss me," Alex said.

"I said no public displays of affection," my mom said.

"How about an emergency one? Like if she's really trying to sleep with me?"

"Then I suppose I'll allow only emergency ones," my mom said. I squeezed Kaytee's hand.
The rest of the car ride of pretty quiet, my dad occasionally complained about traffic or another driver. We pulled up outside the boss's house and we got out of the car. We all walked up the path, I pulled Kaytee closer to me and my dad knocked on the door. The daughter, Elizabeth, answered.

"Hi," she smiled. "Hi Alex,"

"Hi Elizabeth," I said.

"Come on in, we're just waiting on someone else then we can get started," she said. Kaytee
bowed her head and bit her lip.

"What?" I whispered.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now," she said, "she's so obviously flirting!"

"So, Alex whose this? Close friend? Sister?" she looked down at our interlocked fingers.

"I'm his girlfriend, Kaytee. Nice to meet you,"

"Elizabeth, the pleasures all mine," I smirked at Kaytee as Elizabeth turned her back on us. I kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you," I whispered. Kaytee just smirked as we followed my parents into the main house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :D :D

Coz I love you all :D