Booze, Boys, and Buses

Chapter Nineteen

The cold shoulder toward me became a common thing around the buses. Val of course hadn’t spoken a single word to me since the incident. Not even Kacie had really talked to me. I guess she hadn’t exactly ignored me, but she wasn’t exactly the most talkative person. Heck, I hadn’t even been invited to Zacky’s birthday party on the eleventh. And now here we were, three days later, and still not a word. Our location was none other than, Portland, Maine.

“Here we are!” Johnny called to everyone, save for me.

I groaned, getting up off my bed and trudging into the kitchen area. As usual, no one saved me any coffee. Actually, I think that they deliberately threw it out so I couldn’t have any. I continued off of the bus and into the lot. Matt was laughing and chatting with Jimmy. I wished that they would talk to me, so I didn’t have to feel this loneliness all the time. Matt spotted me and then walked over and hugged me, our thick winter jackets brushing together. He kissed my lips and I traced my tongue on his lip ring. I heard a cough to my right and stopped. I looked over to see Valary. My stomach churned.

“Matt, kissing dogs is nasty.” She said, walking past us and continuing onto the girls’ bus.

A tear traced my cheek and I let out a sob. Why was everyone being so mean? Yeah I beat up Val, and Michelle had every right to be angry with me. But why were Kacie and the other people all angry at me?

“Don’t listen to her. Val that was mean!” Matt shouted, glaring at her.

“Yeah, and she’s the one who beat the shit out of me.” Val reminded him, smiling a little.

“Well, if you hadn’t tried to kiss me, then that never would have happened.” He reminded her, rolling his eyes at her forgetfulness.

“You know what Matt? I’m done with this. I’m getting a plane back to California and I’m going home! I came on this tour because I thought you would want to hang out with me. But I guess not.” Valary said, storming off in the other direction. I smiled to myself. Knowing that Matt would protect me in a battle made me love him even more.

“Fine, I’ll even pay for your plane ticket.” He offered, a smile teasing his lips.

“I don’t need your stinking money!” She shouted, not even looking behind herself.

“There, that takes care of her.” Matt said, laughing a little at his slyness.

I laughed at him and pecked his lips. “But I don’t know what I’m going to have to do to get everyone to like me again.” I said, pouting.

“Oh don’t pout. It makes me feel like I’ve done something wrong!” He shouted, nestling his face into my neck. I giggled.

“I just need some help figuring out what I want to do.” I said, laughing again.

“Just sit them all down and apologize. It’s as simple as that.”

* * *

Simple was most certainly not the word for it. Apologizing to Jimmy, Leana, Brian, Lacey, Johnny, Zacky, and Kacie, and for what was beyond me. The only people I knew what I was going to have to say to were Val, and Michelle. It hit me at that moment. I’d made a promise back in high school to Kacie. Her high school sweet heart dumped her for the school slut. I wasn’t about to have any of that. I’d made mashed potatoes out of his nose. Kacie had been completely mortified, so I promised her that I wouldn’t lose my temper like that anymore. She forgave me, on the condition that it wouldn’t happen again. I guess she was holding me to my word. But I couldn’t take being around all these people that ignored me. It sucked. Matt helped me get the whole gang onto the bus and they sat down on the bunks. I was standing up in, waiting for them all to sit.

“I am sorry.” I said, looking at each one of them. They were all staring at me intently. “Val, I’m sorry for hitting you, I really shouldn’t have, it was wrong of me. But you need to understand that Matt is mine now, and he’s off limits.” I warned. “You need to respect that.”

She nodded in agreement. “Apology accepted.”

“Michelle, I’m sorry for hurting your sister. I just go mad and my temper took over.” I said sincerely.

“I accept your apology. You just have to understand where I’m coming from as a sister.” She said, making a very valid point.

“I completely understand. Kacie and everyone else, I’m sorry you had to see that side of me. I lost my temper and let it get the best of me. I promise that won’t happen again.” I looked down and then back up. But that’s all I had time to do before I was being picked up and rushed out of the bus. I shrieked, not knowing what happened to me. The only thing I knew was that I was now outside and it was freezing. That’s when it got to be more than freezing.

“Oh shit!” I yelled, feeling snow fall into my shirt. I gasped and got up and wiped the snow off of my shirt. “Jesus fuck Jimmy!” I exclaimed.

He and everyone else were laughing. I sighed loudly as we made our way back to the bus. “Oh I’m so angry and I’m on my last clothes!” Jimmy said in a low growl, I’m more than sure that it was just to piss me off even more.

He was right, I was on my last set of clothes. I guess with being on tour I forgot about the little things, like laundry.

“I’m sure you could fit into some of my clothes.” Matt said as we walked onto the bus.

He tossed me a pair of his gym pants and a sweatshirt. Back when I was explaining that he and I had done something that wasn’t sex. Let me give some more details on that. We both had had some clothes on. We just made out a lot. And I may have touched and been touched in places, but only with pants on the outside. I was about to show Matt my top.

“Hey we’re going to go and do laundry now that we realize it needs to be done.” Michelle said with a laugh. “Do you guys want to come?” She asked, sipping her water and looking between Matt and I.

“No thanks. I think we’re all set here. All of my laundry is in the hamper if you wouldn’t mind.” I said, pointing to it.

“Ok thanks.” She said, walking over and picking it up and leaving. “You kids behave!” She shouted as the door shut.

* * *

After I heard the hummer drive away, I pulled my wet shirt off of my body, revealing just my bra. I un-pinned that and let it fall to the ground around me. I walked over to Matt and pressed my bare chest up against his now bare one, considering he had ripped his shirt off moments ago. My breathing started to become a little uneven. I pressed my lips to his. “I’m cold.” I muttered, wrapping my arms around him. He rolled me over onto the bed and had one leg on either side of me. He bent down and kissed me, I could tell that he was growing excited as well. He began kissing down my neck and then onto my collar bone. I gasped when he got to my nipple.

“How far do you want to go?” He asked me, looking up into my eyes.

“As far as time will let us.” I said, pulling his head back to my face. My kisses were fierce now, more fiery. I wanted him all the way. I wanted him to just take me. I think at this point I was truly in love with him.

His lips found their way to my pelvic bone where I had already been ready for him to take me at that point. But then he took off my pants, and then my undies. With the way he moved his tongue inside and out of me I just couldn’t stand waiting anymore.

“Matt.” I whispered to him, pulling his face to mine. “I want you to fuck me.” I panted, pulling his pants off and then the boxers to follow.

“Ok.” He said, pushing me back onto the bed and setting his face close to mine. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

“Yes.” I confirmed, spreading my legs wider.

“Ok.” With that he pushed himself inside of me. A wave of pain and pleasure took over me as he thrust slowly at first. A tear fell down my cheek, but he wiped it for me. “I’m sorry, does this hurt too much?” He asked tenderly, but clearly enjoying this. I couldn’t ruin it for him.

“A little, but it’s fine. I want this.” I insisted, deciding to deal with the pain. I could take anything for him.

* * *

“You guys did what?” Kacie asked, covering her mouth. It was just her and I sitting in the bus folding the laundry.

“Yeah, we had sex.” I said, smiling upon remembering what had happened just hours ago.

“I can’t believe it. After only a month and a half? That’s so unlike you. Do you remember Marcus?” She asked, folding a pink shirt that was clearly Leana’s.

“I know, I know. When I was with Marcus for a year I didn’t even want to see his penis. And here I am.” I laughed, folding a pair of Matt’s boxers.

“So was it nice?” She asked, now seriously interested.

“Yeah, I mean, it hurt, but it was good. I enjoyed it.” I said, letting a tear fall from my cheek.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, putting a hand on my back.

“I don’t know, I feel like I’m a whore now. You’re right. A month and a half isn’t very long, and already I’ve given myself to him. And I got into a fight with him about this not too long ago.” I said, sighing and looking out the bus window.

“I can understand why you would have sex with him though. I mean, look at him. He’s hot!” She exclaimed, as the two of us stared out the window at Matt laughing and drinking some beer with the guys. He saw me looking and waved. I blushed and waved back. “I can’t even tell you how hard it is for me to resist Zack sometimes. Him and that damn husky voice of his gets me every time. I just want to take him around the fucking world! And I will someday, when I’m ready. But you were obviously ready. This was your choice, and I think you chose wisely.”

“Thanks Kace. You just gave me all the reassurance I needed.” I said with a smile.

After some more random chit chat about where the next tour was going to be and what not, Kacie and I finished the laundry and then went outside to chill with the guys. It was starting to get late, and cold, but I didn’t care. I was so into Matt right now that I would do anything for him. He patted a spot on his lap for me to sit, so I did.

“Will you stay in my bed with me tonight?” He whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah.” I said, kissing him.

Jimmy made a fire and we all sat around drinking beer and talking until it got so cold that we all just wanted to go to bed. Matt carried me bridal style to the guys’ bus and lay me down on his bed next to himself. After I got under the covers, I snuggled up to his muscular frame. He held me tight and kissed my cheek.

“I love you.” He said in his deep voice.

“I love you too.”

* * *

“Hey.” Matt said, shaking me awake. I groaned, not wanting to be risen from my deep slumber. “Sleeping beauty, it’s time to get your ass up!”

“Wake up!” Jimmy yelled.

“Fuck you! I like the Matt Shadows alarm clock better.” I said, sitting up. I was shocked when I bumped my head on the bunk over head and I fell back down onto the bed. “Ow.” I groaned, rubbing my head. “I can’t wait to go back home. Tour is fun and all, but I’m sick of hitting my head on stuff.”

Matt laughed at me and helped off of the bed. I sat down at the kitchen table and was given a painful reminder of Me and Matt’s time yesterday. I winced and adjusted myself so that it didn’t hurt anymore and then he gave me some coffee.

“Kacie told me how you like your coffee. So here ya go.” He said, handing me the steaming cup of dark brown liquid.

“Thanks.” I said, smiling at his kindness.

“Anything for you.” He replied, kissing my forehead and walking out of the kitchen and toward the front of the bus.

“Our show is tonight babe.” Zack said over the phone to who I assumed and hoped to be Kacie. I don’t know if she would like the sounds of her man calling another girl babe. “Yes I know. I will! Well how do you expect…Kacie.” He said, sighing and running a hand through his thick black hair. “I don’t know if I’ll have time! I can’t just…” He hung up his phone.

“What’s going on?” I asked, sipping my coffee.

“Fucking, Kacie wants me to meet her parents today.” He said, slamming his phone down on the table.

“They’re really nice people. I’m sure that they’ll love you.” I said, putting a hand on his.

“Yeah I know, that’s not my concern. My concern is that I won’t have time to make it to see her parents before we have to leave.” He explained, running a hand again through his hair. “We have to prep for the show first, and then the actual show, and we’re leaving early tomorrow morning. I don’t know why she doesn’t just understand that.”

“Because she’s Kacie. She thinks that the world revolves around her sometimes. But it’s no big deal, she’ll get over it eventually.” I insisted, removing my hand from his and sipping my coffee again.

“Well I sure hope so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK I hope you all liked this one. I sure enjoyed writing it haha. Check out the banner I have for this story! The wonderful surfskittles made it for me :))