Booze, Boys, and Buses

Chapter Five

Matt remained silent the whole night. The rest of the guys were all drinking and having a good time. I was going to listen to Johnny and actually try to enjoy my time with the guys. I started doing some drinking to. I wasn’t drinking to get drunk or anything, only to loosen up a little. Kacie wasn’t a big drinker either. The two of us together are pretty responsible.

“Ok, I wanna play I never!” Jimmy called.

Oh no, the only thing this meant was trouble. We all sat down at the table. Jimmy cleared his throat. The plan was to go clockwise starting with him.

“Ok, I never wanted to screw Michelle.” Jimmy said.

Both Kacie and I didn’t take a drink. Brian and Johnny both took a drink. Zachary just sat there.

“Come on man, you never got a little bit hard thinking about Michelle?” Brian teased.

Zacky shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

“I never, kissed Brian.” I said.

Kacie didn’t take a drink, but all the other guys did. Kacie and I nearly died from laughter. This was a fun game.

“I never wanted Matt Shadows in my pants.” Kacie said.

I was going to kill her, because she knew how I used to feel about Matt. And I had to be completely honest with everyone. No one except for me took a sip of their beer. I heard Matt scoff on his bed where he was sitting and watching the whole thing.

“I never let a band that I have that’s only famous because of fans like me, offer to let a fan go hang with us for a week when I really didn’t want her around.” I said.

None of the guys drank. I heard Brian mutter “hey, it was my turn.”

“Matt, why aren’t you taking a sip of your beer?” I asked.

“Because I don’t feel like playing the game.” He said.

“Well we all know my last statement was true.” I said.

“Ok, you want to play?” He said, walking over and grabbing a beer.

“I never took a band’s set list and changed it right before they went on set.” He said, taking a drink.

The two of us ended up going at this until the early hours of the morning. We only went to bed when Brian yelled at us to shut up. I didn’t even care, I was getting tired anyhow. And I had had just a whisker over too much to drink. I woke up when I felt the bus moving.

“Here hon, have some coffee.” Kacie said, coming over to me.

This was day three of our long ass seven days of what seemed to be torture. The saying, beggars can’t be choosers, really fit my situation. I had wanted to be able to hang with Avenged Sevenfold so badly, and now that I was here I wanted to just get rid of Matt. He was the biggest jerk I’d ever met, and trust me, I know a lot of jerks. I’ve dated a lot of them too.

“Where to today?” I asked.

“We’re going to Madison Square Garden.” Johnny explained, going back to whatever he was doing.

“Shit man! I gotta pee so bad!” I yelled.

“Use the toilet we have here.” Zacky said.

I knocked on the door to the bathroom.

“Hold on another fifteen minutes or so.” Brian said.

That was only a little bit sickening and funny to think about. Avenged Sevenfold’s lead guitarist pooping. I know everyone poops, I tell myself that all the time, but it’s still a little humorous to think about.

“Please pull over on the side of the road or something! I’m seriously about to wet myself!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t you pull over Dave.” Matt said, going up to the front seat and shutting the curtain.

“Sorry, they pay me, you don’t.” Dave said.

Brian opened up the bathroom door and I shoved him out of the way. When I shut the door, I began gagging from the smell. Shit stinks. I plugged my nose while I peed and once I finished I made sure to wash my hands. When I left I made sure that I shut the door for the security of mankind.

“Shit Brian, do you even know how bad you stink?” I asked.

He grinned and just continued to drink coffee. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I pulled my laptop to me closely so I could work on a journal I was writing. I started typing vigorously. I was writing about this little adventure that I was taking now. I planned on posting it when I got back home.

“Whatchya writin’?” Brian asked, sitting down next to me.

I jumped and slammed my laptop shut.

“Nothing.” I lied.

“Whatever.” Brian said, getting up.

“Are we going to do anything fun?” I asked.

“You could ask us questions. We love talking to our fans about stuff like that.” He said.

“Oh, uh, how often do the girlfriends go on tour?” I asked.

“Well, the thing is, they usually go with us all the time, but Michelle and Matt aren’t getting along all that well as I’m sure you can guess. It just isn’t the same for Lacey, Leana, and Michelle without Val and Gena.” He said.

“I see. Is Matt only being a jerk to me because of Val?” I asked.

“That’s how it would seem. I know also that the last time we did something like this, the fan screamed all the time. I kid you not, she would see us in the morning and scream cause we looked cute sleeping. She was not about to let Matt go. She was obsessed with him. It was a rather traumatizing experience. For all of us. We had to call the cops on her and everything because after that she started calling him and texting him. He’s pretty pessimistic about fans staying with us for more than an hour.” Brian exclaimed.

“Wow.” I said. “But I’m nothing like that.”

“I know, because you didn’t scream when you first met us. I know that you wanted to, but you didn’t, and that shows that you understand that we’re people too.” He said. “Matt will come around eventually, just give him some time.”

I thanked him and we hugged. I guess I would just have to put up with Matt’s shit until he got over Val and his fear of fan girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can see that I have a few readers! read surfskittles!!!