Status: Finished. RIP J.S

Skin

Prom

As we get out of the limo Matt wraps his arm around my waist pressing a light kiss to my temple. People all around us staring in amazement as we walk into the room. I close my eyes and remember the dream I had months ago. I smile to myself and lean against Matt as we hear the music start up. Nice. A slow song to start off the night. I wrap my arms around his neck as ’I don’t want to miss a thing.’ by Aerosmith pumps through the speakers. Matt spins us around effortlessly. Making it seem like we were floating.

“What are you thinking about?” he whispers into my ear.

“How perfect this is,” I reply. Gently kissing his lips.

Matt smiles at me as we continue dancing. Lou and Zack close by.

Hours passed and the smile never left my face. For a moment I was not scared. For a moment I was not a cancer patient. For one moment, the only thing that mattered in my world was the strong arm currently wrapped around my waist, the candle light in the hotel room that Matt and I were in. The fingers that were gently untying my dress. The only thing I had to worry about was to continue breathing and to get Matt’s clothes off faster.

He moved his hand softly sliding my dress from my frame and moving us back against the bed. My legs hit the bed causing us to fall onto the bed. Me wearing on my red lace boy shorts. Matt with his pants slightly un-done and his shirt wide open. He quickly takes off the rest of his clothes before kissing my lightly. Cupping my right breast in his hand. Pinching my nipple lightly between his thumb and index finger, rolling it slightly causing me to moan lightly. He kisses the side of my neck, sucking lightly to leave a mark. I bite my lip as he moves down and captures my nipple between his lips and sucks while his right hand massages my left breast. His right gently moving down my stomach and running along my inner thighs. I moan and buck my hips off the bed as I approach my peak, with out him even touching my most intimate of places. He assults my other breast in the same manner as I finally reach my peak and moan loudly as I orgasm. What can I say, it’s been a while and he’s been working me up all night. He smiles up at me before moving down my flat stomach and slips his fingers inside the waist of my panties and pulls them down my body, exposing me. He smiles up at my flushed face before kissing the top of my mound lovingly. Gently moving lower and lower. Kissing my other lips before slipping his tongue inside my folds and tasting my center. I groan loudly as he rapidly moves his tongue in and out of me. Pushing on my button as I approach my climax again, much faster. He gently pushes two fingers into me and I scream and I climax around his fingers. He pumps them in and out. Riding out my orgasm before sending me into another fit of climax.

After a minute he pulls his fingers from me and kisses my inner thighs and around my pelvis before looking up at me and moving over me. I go to reach for his shaft so I can return the favour only for him to stop me. I look up at him puzzled.

“What?” I ask quietly. Lust laced through my voice. Whenever he gave me oral, I returned the favour and vice versa.

“Not this time baby, it’s just for you tonight,” he whispers huskily into my ear before he finds my opening and gently pushes himself deep into my center. I moan out as he moves inside of me at an agonizingly slow pace. I fit him like a glove. Every movement inside of me is hightened by my intense state of arousal. He doesn’t even get his entire length into me before I groan out in another orgasm. I was never like this. I have never had so many orgasms in one sitting. Without a break in between. Matt give me a throaty laugh as he feels my walls tighten around him. “Damn I’m good tonight,” he says.

“Oh shut up and fuck me,” I hiss out as he finally bottoms out.

“I wont be fucking you,” he says. Staying still and looking into my love filled eyes. “I’m making love to you,” he replies as he slowly pulls out before slowly pushing back in again. I moan as he continues this slow pace.

He keeps up this ridiculously slow and delicious pace for atleast fifteen minutes before he slowly starts to speed up and I approach my sixth orgasm. I run my nails down his arms as he continues to speed up. Pounding into my deepest recess. I feel him get a little bigger before he groans and him and I hit our final peak at the same time. I have never felt him go for so long. His orgasm setting of more and more inside of me as his seed rushes into my womb. Looking for the egg. I orgasm three times around him as he comes down. Gently slipping out of me. We get under the blankets and I lay my head on his chest as our breathing evens out.

I have never felt so much love.

Matt was my first love. He would always be my love. And I never wanted that to change. We softly drifted off to sleep.

One last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the last one then i am going to put up an epilogue