Wolf Gang

The She- Wolf

The cave bacame theres after they dragged the bears body and threw it off a cliff. Mikey, they buried. A proper funarel. Now the 7 male wolves of diffarent breeds, slept together. Tre woke with a start. A small giggle came from outside the cave. A shadow cast upon the wall. Tre awoke Frank and they went outside and sniffed the air.
"I smell something." said Frank.
"Same here." said Tre. "What is it?"
"Smells like perfume." said Frank.
"If deer was steak then purfume must be a girl!" exclaimed Tre, proud of his discovory.
"Your right." Came a voise behind them. The spun around to see a another Mexican wolf. She was red with silver ears. A She- Wolf!
"My name is Silvertuffs, What are yours?" she asked politly.
"Im Tre and this is our alfa- male, Frank." Silvertuffs smiled. Bob walked out of the cave.
"Whoa..."was all he could say.
"Bob, this is Silvertuffs." said Frank. "Shes a mexican wolf and so is Tre. You are not. you are a Grey wolf." said Frank trying to help Tre out.

Silvertuffs soon met the rest of the pack. She was sweet and kind. Tre was falling for her. One night they trotted off together and began marking there territory.
"I think there are going to be puppies soon." said Billie Joe.
"There called cubs." said Mike.

In the spring, Silvertuffs and Tre did have 2 cubs. A male and a female. They named the male Ahmek and the female Bijou. The cubs hung out alot at the large bear cave with the pack. Small concerts were givin and the cubs loved it!
Then one day, Ray dissapeared. The pack never saw him again. Except Gerard who learned he found a she-wolf of his own. No one knew if they ever had cubs.

Billie found a nice young white she- wolf named Adie, they had 2 male cubs, Jacob and Joey.
Bob had many cubs with diffarent she- wolves. The pack quit counting at 14 cubs.
Frank introdiced Corn Flower, a cream colored she- wolf. They had 3 cubs but only one survided the night. They named her Queeny.
Mike never found a she- wolf to settle with but did have one cub named Luna.

All was peacefull. Both MCR and Green Day lived out there days in the cave. There cubs went off to find mates of there own. these are the ages in human years not counting them as a person:
Mikey: 3
Bob: 14
Billie Joe:15
Tre:17
Mike:13
Frank:18
Gerard: 18
Ray: unknown
Now in zoos and in the wild, MCRs and Green Days offspring are out there singing there rebel howls. Telling all they were all once human.

FIN