Lips of Deceit

Chapter 4.

January 1996

Zacky bit her lip. “It’s open.” She said. Matt walked in and closed the door behind him. “Hi Matt.” She muttered, slightly embarrassed.

“Dude, what the hell? What happened to you?”

“You wouldn’t believe me.” She said, hugging her knees.

“Try me.” He said, sitting beside her.

“You really want to know?” Matt nodded. “Ok, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. If this got out dude, it’d be the worst thing, like, ever!”

“I promise dude. So, how comes you’re a chick?”

Zacky, over the next half an hour, explained everything that had happened. Matt listened, nodding at the right times to show that he was still listening.

“Right, now I’ve told you, go ahead and laugh.” Zacky said, looking away.

Matt said nothing still, he had been silent through all of Zacky’s explanation. All he did was sit closer to Zacky and hugged her, making her feel better.

“I’m not gonna laugh Zack.” He told her. “You’re my best friend, and I know that you probably would have kept this from me if I didn’t find out, but I still think you’ve got balls for telling me all that.” Zacky laughed quietly.

“I don’t have balls right now.” She replied.

“Inner balls dude.” Matt grinned. “Well I’d better get home, I told my mom I’d only be a little while. When do you change back?”

“I’ll be back to normal on Thursday.” It was only 3 days away.

“I’ll come round and see you Thursday. Wait, are your parents back at work tomorrow?” Zacky nodded. “I might bunk school, come see you tomorrow.”

“What if your mom finds out though?” Zacky asked. Matt just shrugged. “Alright. Bye Mattie.” Zacky said, a lot happier than when she had woken up.

September 2008

“Dude, snap out of it, will you?” Matt clapped his hands in Zacky’s face. “Seriously, you need to stop spacing out.”

“Make me.” He grinned. True to his word, even while drunk, he hadn’t muttered a single word about Zacky’s ‘gift’. The first time Matt had called it a gift, when they were around 18, Zacky had just snorted.

“What about it make it’s special enough to call it a gift?” He had asked.

“Two words dude. Multiple. Orgasms.” Matt had grinned and replied with.

Zacky had to admit, that was a pretty amazing thing, he had tried it out on more than one occasion, and it felt amazing.

“How many times this week then?” Matt asked. It was Wednesday, and the week beginning for Zacky to change started on a Thursday.

“4. I’m sure of it.” Zacky replied.

“Completely sure?” Matt asked.

Zacky glared at him. “Do I look like an idiot who can’t count?”

When Zacky woke up in the morning, there was something he realised quickly.

He was a woman. And he couldn’t change.

“Fuck!”He She screamed. Matt came running in and saw Zacky, pouting.

“So, what was that yesterday about being an idiot who can’t count?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, 4 stars already, and so close to a fifth. Help me get this to a 10 star story quicker than Sugar, because that just got 10 stars today! :D

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo