Lips of Deceit

Chapter 5.

“So, what was that yesterday about being an idiot who can’t count?” Matt looked amused.

Zacky glared and flipped him off.

“This isn’t funny Matt.” She snapped at her friend.

“Actually, I find it funny.” He grinned.

“No it isn’t! We’ve got an interview tomorrow! All of us are meant to be there!” Matt just burst out laughing. “Matthew Charles Sanders, if you don’t shut the fuck up, I swear I am going to kick you in the bollocks.”

Matt picked up a t-shirt and threw it at Zacky. “Zacky, dude, cover your chest at least. Cos they’re staring at me.” Zacky blushed and pulled the t-shirt on.

“I don’t think I gave you permission to stare, did I?” She asked.

“They were staring at me first!”

“Whatever.” Zacky muttered.

“So, I guess I’ll ring the guys and tell them that you’re sick, yeah?”

“No, I’ll just go out in public and everyone can see just how much of a freak Zacky Vengeance actually is.” Zacky said. “Just piss off Matt.” She said, turning on her side.

“Zacky, I’m sorry ok? It’s just, it’s been a while since you’ve been stuck like this, and your getting wound up about something that has happened to you at least 30 times.” Matt sat on the bed, stroking her back. Matt knew that when he did that, she calmed down faster. “Zacky, everything will be fine in 7 days, don’t worry about it.”

Zacky turned around and sighed. “I hate my life.”

Matt chuckled. “No you don’t.”

“No seriously, I do.” Zacky replied. “Why did that retard of a doctor have to choose me to do his stupid little experiment on? Why couldn’t it have been someone else? No, because it had to be Zacky fucking Baker, didn‘t it?!”

“Feel better for that?” Matt asked after a few moments. Zacky always had moments like this when he was stuck for a week. Matt always knew she had to get the rant out and not to interrupt.

“A little yeah.” Zacky replied. She took in a deep breath. “A lot, if I’m totally honest.”

“Good.” Matt replied. “I don’t want you PMSing on me.” He laughed.

“You and I both know I don’t PMS.”

“Doesn‘t stop you acting like it sometimes though.”

Zacky pouted. “You’re mean Matt.”

“It’s true though.”

“I know it’s true, but you don’t have to acknowledge it.”

Matt laughed. “Alright. Come on, I’ll make breakfast now I’m awake.”

2 hours later, Matt had left to run over some lyrics with Jimmy and Zacky stayed at home. She’d showered and changed, she had a couple of outfits for if she ever got stuck as a woman, so it was alright. She only had 3, but she could change them. And all she had were a battered pair of converse from years ago that fit her still.

Well, they were from when she was 15 and they had been the shoes that Zacky the male had worn. But now they fit her perfectly. It had been Matt’s idea to keep them, he said they’d fit in years to come.

He was right.

She decided that she was going to take out her septum piercing. That was the only one that irritated her when she changed. She took it up to her room and when she came back down, she heard the TV on. She walked into the lounge and jumped. And she wasn’t the only one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, 5 stars already.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Comments make me happy! And subscribers too!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo