Ciao Bella

Uno

It’s been 3 months since me and Brian broke up. My heart has been broken I can never get off my mind. He was the only one I loved with all my heart until I found Joe. Now Joe is the boyfriend. He maybe Joe Jonas but even though he is famous but he is a gentleman.

“Joe, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything.” He said, putting his arm around my waist a pulling me on his lap.

“Why did you ask me out?”

“Because, when I saw you i thought ‘wow, what a beautiful girl!’ and I wanted to know you more. And after we texted for a few months, I knew it was time to ask you out and when I did, I was happy. But now I know I love you.”

“Aw!! I love you too.” I said as leaned into to kiss him. At that moment Nick and his girlfriend who is my best friend, Lucy.

“Lucy, Nick why did you have to come in?” I ask glaring at Lucy.

“Because, Nick needs to tell Joe and you something!!”

“What Nick?” Joe says not looking away from me.

“Where going on vacation, and were allowed to bring Bella and Lucy with us!!”

“That’s awesome! Where are we going?”

“Disney World!!” When he said that I looked at Joe and whispered to him ‘Wow I guess we can spend this summer together like we wanted.’ So, as we talk about what were gonna do down in Disney, in the middle of the conversation Frankie and Mama Jonas walk in the room. She explained that Joe and I can share a room and Nick and Lucy and share but in separate beds, of course. After Mama Jonas explained our sleeping arrangements Joe said we should go back to my house and pack, because Mama Jonas already called my parents and told them and they okayed it.

“Joe, I can’t wait for this trip. Me you and Disney World. The place where dreams come true.”

“I know it will be an amazing trip, and I’m glad I can be spending it with the girl I love.” I love it when he says that. Since he is driving to my house I can’t kiss him. WE reached my house and I grab my suitcase and start putting stuff in it. He helps me pack. After were done we pile my stuff into the car. We get in and we drive back to his house and I got ready to go to sleep since were leaving tomorrow at like 4 in the morning. I kiss Joe goodnight hugged the rest of the Jonas Clan and Lucy and I went off to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story Read It, comment it and yeahh.