Ciao Bella

Two

-4 in the morning-
(Joe’s POV)

My alarm went off about 2 o’clock it woke Nick, Kevin and I. So I decided to wake up the girls. This should be fun. Since Mom, Dad, Frankie and everyone else is up I decided to be really loud to wake them up, but I needed some help. So I asked Nick. We took some pots and pans and spoons and walked quietly into there room and I counted to 3 with my fingers and when I hit 3 we started banging the pots and pans with the spoons.

“What the … JOE!!!!” Bella said chasing my out the room down the stairs on to the couch. “Why did you do that?!”

“Because my job was to wake everyone up, so I let you and Lucy sleep a little bit longer then the rest of us so Nick and I can wake you two up in a special way.” I said as she hit my arm playfully.

“Haha that’s lovely.”

“Yeah, but I love you that’s all that matters. Now go get ready we have a plane to catch.” I said leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. She gets up and walks up stairs, I swear she gets more prettier and prettier each day.

(Bella’s POV)

I am completely awake after Joe and Nick’s lovely wake up call. After I “yelled” at Joe, I headed up the stairs into Lucy’s and I’s room, where I catch them making out after I screamed. I went in to the bathroom and got ready. I put on my favorite pair of jeans and my Fall Out Boy shirt on. I walked out and Lucy was done getting ready. We got our suitcases and called the guys to bring them down for us, as they were walking down the stairs we followed them giggling about something.

“Joe, can you sit in the back with me?” I say.

“Sure.” He says putting down my suitcase and pulling me in for a kiss. Right at that moment I felt so happy and inlove. We intertwine our hands into each others and walk to car, climbed in the back and laid my head on his shoulder, as he puts his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short but more to come comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!! <333