Keep Breathing My Angel

Determined

“Fuck off” I all but yelled at him.

He was Craig Mabbitt and he was a jack ass, well to me anyway. It was as though he tried to do everything in his power to embarrass me. And the worst thing was, it was like he had this strange power over me I would have probably run off a cliff to be with him.

This time he had purposely made me trip and then tried to look like the good guy by helping me up and grabbing my books. Sitting on the floor of the school hall I looked up to see him reaching to help me up but I didn’t want his help I didn’t need it. Instead I got lost in his eyes the most deep chocolate brown eyes I had ever seen and as I looked at him I saw a little sorrow in his eyes and maybe even a little regret.

But I was determined not to let him win, I stood up and grabbed my books out of his hands and walked straight to class not looking back.

I got home that afternoon and my mum was sitting at her seat of the dinner table.

“I got a call from your school today” she said “They say you’re failing math”
“Mum I suck at math you know that”
“That’s not the right attitude to have Bella. You should be saying ill try and do better and I will study more”

I had, had a bad day and I guess I just took it out on her “I don’t want to study more im sick of this shit, and it’s not like your any better at it then I am, you couldn’t do half the shit they expect me to do.”

That is not the point. You will study more and you are not going out anymore until your grades go up” she half yelled at me.
But by this time I was yelling at her, my mum was always very calm and I was glad my dad wasn’t home if he heard me speaking like his I was dead.
“Seriously it’s not like you can even stop me im 17 mum”
“Are you hungry?” she asked
“No”
“Then go to your room and go to bed”
“Fine” I yelled back
“See Bella I do still have power over you”
“Yea what ever mum” I yelled storming off up the stairs to my room
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so this is my second story.
i just had this great idea for the start of a story but have no idea where it is headed.
I have the first few chapters done but then you are just going to have to bare with me.

Anyway let me know what you think.
<3