Keep Breathing My Angel

Giving In

I got up the next morning feeling like shit I hated fighting with my mum, and I was going to go apologies to her. Instead I found a note.

Bella, I’ve gone to work early, make yourself breakfast and don’t miss the bus. I will talk to you when I get home and you are not to go out anywhere after school. Understand.
We will talk Love mum xx


I was fine with that more time to think about what to say to her without getting into another fight.

I headed to the bus stop so I wouldn’t be late. I stood there for roughly 3 minutes before the bus came but it didn’t stop it just kept going. I tried to wave it down and I heard Craig yell ‘Stop’ but the driver paid no attention. So I walked.

Surprisingly I wasn’t late and I made my way through another boring day. The end of lunch bell rang and I knew I had five minutes to go to my locker and get to my next class before I was late and the teacher closed the door meaning I would have to go to the library.

I was at my locker searching for books when someone hit the locker next to fine scaring the hell out of me. I turned to see who it was and it was Craig. He stood in front of me with his hands placed up against my locker on either side of me trapping me.

“What do you want Craig?” I asked.
He ignored my question “I tried to stop the bus for you this morning”
“Thanks”
“So what are you doing now?”
“Umm…what kind of question is that? Im going to class”
“You don’t have to, you could skip with me”
“What the hell? You like try to make my life miserable and now you want me to skip with you”
“Yea im sorry about that, I thought I would take a new approach”

I just shock my head in disbelief. And before I could say anything else I was pushed up against my locker and our mouths were tangled. I tried to push him off only half heartedly the other half making my mouth work to join his.

He stopped as the bell rang “Now were locked out. What do you want to do?”
“I don’t know about you but im going to the library like im supposed to” I said slipping out from his hold on the lockers and walking away leaving him there.
Well so I thought until he caught me by the waist and pulled me back around to face him not letting go of my hips.

“Come on. Come have fun with me” he half begged “What’s the worst that could happen?” he asked playfully before kissing my neck and I tilted my head back half in annoyance but mostly enjoying it. Not that I would ever admit that to him. I was quite annoyed with myself when I let out a small moan.
“I don’t even want to go there” I replied pulling away from him
And he laughed and then grinned down at me “You know you wan to”
And he was right I did want to.
“Fine” I replied
“Is your house free” he asked
“Yea”
“Then how about we go there and have something to eat and just hang out?”
“Ok” I smiled

We walked home it was only a 15 minute walk and he spent most of the time with his hand in the back pocket of my jeans. We walked up my drive way

“So this is where you live?”
“I knew it was a bad Idea to let you know where I lived” I laughed
“Well what are we going to do just stand here or are you going to let me in?” he questioned
“Well haven’t you found my key in my pocket yet?” I questioned with a smug smile on my face and I felt his hand move around in my pocket and then appear with my house key.
I opened the door and headed straight for the kitchen dumping my stuff on the floor. Craig popped himself up onto the kitchen bench as I searched through the fridge for something for us to eat.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked
He laughed for a moment and I wasn’t quite sure why
“You” he finally answered and I turned around to see him smiling his cheeky half smile and I walked over to where he was sitting on the counter top
“Yea” was all I managed to say before he jumped off the counter and grabbed me by the waist sitting me up on the counter where he was.

He stood there smiling at me and rubbed his hands on the side of my thighs before I couldn’t resist myself anymore and grabbed him by the neck pulling him into a force full kiss and locking my fingers in his hair. He held my face in one hand and placed his other hand on my bare waist as he had managed to get his hand under my shirt.