Keep Breathing My Angel

Teeny Voices, Kisses & Bruises

It was only minutes later that I saw them, first off the stage was Craig who looked gorgeous even though he was covered in sweat, he was instantly bombarded with the three girls standing their waiting to take photos and probably praying they were into the whole groupie thing, but Craig seemed totally distracted and couldn’t concentrate watching his eyes move all over the back stage area looking for something I tried to stay out of his sight.

I let the girls have their fun for only moments I couldn’t wait to have him in my arms.

“Oh my god it’s Craig Mabbitt” I yelled in a fake excited little teeny voice and his head quickly turned to face in my direction I watched the smile appear on his gorgeous face and he slowly but surely walked away from the girls who were mesmerized by him and over to me.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him and kissing me I could hear the gasps escape the mouths of the girls who he was previously talking to.

“Hey baby” I said pulling him closer and tangling my fingers in his sweaty hair
“Hey…im all sweaty” he said in between kisses pulling away from me a little but I pulled him closer again
“I don’t care” I replied

I soon got three pats on the backs as the boys walked past
I also received a “Hey Bells”
“Aaarrrhhhhh its Bella” and a
“It’s good to have you back Bella” I knew the last one was max I decided I should turn around and give him his message.

I had turned around in Craig’s arms with his arms still fastened around my waist and him leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw line and neck.

“Hey Max, Louise is waiting for you in the dressing room” I told him and a large
“Woohoo” and a lot of laughter erupted from Craig, Bryan and Robert.

The boys moved along and I turned so that I was once again facing Craig, the look on his face had changed drastically he was so happy and horny to see me and now his face was amerced with sadness and sorrow

“What’s the matter?” I asked worriedly
“H-he hit you again” he spat through gritted teeth
“Oh Craig don’t worry about me im fine” I said reaching up to connect our lips once more but he didn’t kiss me back instead pulling away and tracing his fingers over my check and the back of my neck where he could only just see the bruises I had tried to cover up with make-up.

“Where else” his words were calm but pain infused
I lifted my shirt a little and found another fairly large bruise he threw a lamp at me but I wasn’t about to tell Craig that, he sighed a large sigh and looked down at his feet.

“It’s my fault Bella”
“What what do you mean it’s your fault? none of this is your fault”
“But I left you he knew you had no where else to go and I wasn’t around to protect you”
“Craig look at me” I said pulling his chin up to look at me “Don’t ever say that it is your fault okay don’t even think it” he nodded
“Promise me Craig” I said almost sternly wrapping my arms around him and pulling me closer
“I promise”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like where ths story is going im headed straight for writters block i have afew more ideas left then im a blank canvas and i hate blank canvas'