Keep Breathing My Angel

Life Without Craig

The weeks passed slowly but they did pass even for me it had been three weeks, my dad had abused me three times and all three times I had been left with massive bruises and cuts.

I took me a good twenty minutes to pick myself up from Craig’s drive way and go home but I did that as well. We spoke almost every day on the phone for at least the first week but then the calls shortened and then I only found myself talking to him once or twice a week.

I found myself at Craig’s house one day during the second week I guess I just missed him a lot and I needed to feel like part of him was still here with me so I ended up at his house and in his room. I found a note on this bed that said my name on it in his messy boy like writing

'Bella
I figured you would wind up in my room sooner or later and if you didn’t I made sure my mum would give this to you before it was too late.
Ok baby I miss you and I love you and in this note there are two back stage tickets for our show on the 15th I hope you are there I mean you better be because I love you. The second ticket is for Louise I think Max seriously misses her and I know he really wanted to say bye to her before we left. So Bells stay strong be brave and I will see you very soon okay.
Loving and Missing you very very very much Craig
Xxx’


I smiled to myself as I sat on the edge of his bed this is what I needed, it was like a little piece of Craig and the 15th was only two days away. Now I was excited.

It seemed like weeks not days before the 15th came rolling around, I had made plans with Louise that she would come pick me up for the concert at 6 so now I had an hour to get myself ready. Luckily my dad was out getting pissed and I would probably be out of the house by the time he came home.

I was already showered and dressed in my favourite pair of black skinny jeans and a tight fitted white tank top that had a little vampire girl in the corner. It took me about 20 minutes to straighten my now long brown hair as my fringe was being a pain in the ass and not sitting the way I wanted it to. Lastly was my make up light foundation that covered up my bruises, rosy pink blushed checks with black eye liner and mascara.
I was done with 20 minutes to spare so I grabbed my phone, my tickets and headed down stairs filled up a bottle of water just in time to hear the car horn honk from outside. She was early as usual; if Louise said 6 she really meant 5.50.

Being in the second row of the Mosh pit I realised that I was so glad I had made him go on tour. It was epic and I know im probably bias and all but all four boys were incredible not a string or strum of the guitar in the wrong chord and not a word missed for a single verse. They owned the stage they walked on and the crowd roared at their presence. They had one song left when me and Louise made our way out of the Mosh and found a security guard who we flashed out passes to and he took us back stage. I was willing to stay by the side of the stage and wait for Craig and the guys to come off but I guess I wasn’t the only one there were already three other girls standing there looking all excited in their mini mini shorts and little tops that showed their belly’s, so I waited a fair distance away from them eager to see my boys.

Louise on the other hand had other ideas she went and found their dressing room to wait in.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Darkness