Keep Breathing My Angel

Ripping Out His Heart

Craig and I had just been dropped off at my house to collect some things before we headed off for the next venue. The bus had left to drop Louise at her house so she could do the same and was then to return to my house to pick Craig and I back up.

We entered the house in dead silence hopping that my dad would be out or asleep or something but no such luck occurred for me.
There he was sitting in his arm chair looking like a fat slob with a bottle of Jack Daniel’s in his hand getting up from his seat as he saw us not putting down the bottle of alcohol.

“What are you doing here” he almost shouted pointing his bottle at Craig (he was extremely drunk)
“…I thought you were off being a big shot rock star and all” he slurred out the words and the look on Craig’s face was mortified
“How do you live with yourself I mean…she’s your daughter and you have no problem abusing her” he was pulling away from me and heading to my farther but I found his hand and pulled him back knowing what my farther was capable of.

“Craig” I said pleading but he wouldn’t look at me and was headed straight for my farther I knew he just wanted to defend me but was he looking for trouble.
“…Craig please just don’t…come on” I pulled him back behind me
“Dad im just here to pick up some stuff im going on tour with Craig for a little bit” I explained
“Why would you go with him he’s trash just look at him all his piercing and girly hair…and who does he think he is talking to me like that I will” I cut him off I didn’t want to know
“Dad im going and don’t talk to Craig like that ever your just some lame excuse for a farther” ok now I knew I was in too deep as he turned around and flung his arm at me once more just hitting my right cheek bone and jaw line. Craig pushed himself in front of me and was about to hit my farther back but I managed to get his arm and pull him back.

“Craig” I said pleadingly as he faced me I closed my eyes as the pain was hitting hard and this was the last thing I wanted I was protecting Craig from my farther and I needed to stop them both
“Craig just please” I said pushing him up the stairs and into my room following close behind him and closing the door behind me
“Bella you can’t just let him get away with that”
“Craig please just help me pack” I pleaded covering my face with my hands and trying to stop the tears from entering my eyes. He could tell I was in pain for more then one reason not just the pain from being hit but all the mental pain and abuse as he wrapped his arms around me pulling him closer and kissing the top of my head.
“Where is your bag?” he asked

I was pretty sure I was done I had packed jeans, tops, hoodies, scarves, flats, sneakers, make-up I had found all my hidden money and a picture of my mum as well as any important jewelry, I had managing to fit everything in a large backpack and hand bag and was set to go.

Now leaving I wanted to do this as quickly and painlessly as possible so I grabbed my stuff and Craig’s hand and pulled him out of the room down the stairs and out the front door not stopping to say a word to my farther and headed straight for Louise’s house to meet the bus.

Louise must have been taking her time because we got back to her place before the bus even left to pick us up again. We didn’t say a word the entire time Craig just entwined his fingers in mine and we walked in silence. When we got to Louise’s place everyone was packing onto the bus so we joined them.

“Shit Bella what happened to you?” Bryan exclaimed
“Nothing im fine im just going to lie down” I replied walking straight to the bunk I woke in this morning
“What the fuck happened to her?” Max exclaimed directing his words at Craig
“Oh my Buddha Max don’t be so bluntly mean” Louise retorted slapping his shoulder and looking at Craig worriedly.
Craig didn’t say a word just headed to the bunk area where I was laying

“Can I join you?” he asked in a soft tone
And I nodded in return, he slid into the bunk with me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.
“Why did you step in front of me?” he questioned and I knew what he was talking about
“Because this is my drama Craig not yours I don’t want to see you get hurt because of me”
“I don’t want to see you get hurt Bella I love you so much and me actually seeing him hit you was the most anguishing thing ever it was like he pulled out my heart gave it a good beating and gave it back”

All I could do was smirk a little at him and watch the tears roll down my checks. He cupped my face in his hands wiping away my tears with his thumbs and kissed me softly before I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while
i have no more ideas left for this story so i think i have about 4 more chapters left before this is finished. umm i am thinking about a sequal but i am not sure....
please let me know what you think i should do i have like 18 subs now so someone should have an idea (i hope)
anyway let me know what you think
love you all
Dani