He Saved Me, Loved Me, Wanted Me

XVI.

“When are the guys going to be here?” I asked Brian as he laid his head on my right breast and ran his fingers along the exposed skin of my belly. We’ve been home for quite a while. The wedding was tomorrow, and it’s come so fast. Tonight the guys were taking Brian out; a bachelor party. The girls were taking me somewhere too when they carted Brian off. I don’t know where to though.

“They should be here any time,” Brian responded with a short chuckle. “They’ll prolly do some crazy shit… cause they’re crazy.” Pinkly jumped up on the other side of me as we sat on the couch. I scratched behind her ears. “And prolly jealous and will try to get me away from you a.s.a.p.”

“Of what?” I contradicted.

“You being way beautiful,” he said casually, looking up at me.

“Need some Cheeze Whiz to go with that statement?”

“What? Can’t I be romantic with the future Mrs. Brian Elwin Haner Jr.?”

I giggled as he rubbed over a ticklish spot. “I’m not saying you can’t, but - what are you doing?”

“Hm?” he asked innocently, rubbing his hand over the same spot, making me twitch. He was tickling me.

“Stop,” I whined a little bit, grabbing onto his hand.

“Why?”

“Cause I say so!” Brian laughed as he pulled up to kiss me. I accepted the movement. “So do you know what they’ll do with you?”

“I have no fucking clue. They won’t tell me anything.”

“That’s how my gang of rebels is.” I ran my fingers through Brian’s hair for a moment before hearing a scratch on the screen. Like nails across it. Pinkly perked up and barked once. Ooh… so scary.

“Let him out!” a voice came lowly. Brian and I looked to each other, laughing.

“He’s coming, Jimmy, soon enough,” I said. Brian didn’t budge.

“I’m... not Jimmy!” the voice said, still scratching away at the screen right beside us.

“We can fucking see you, Jimmy,” Brian said, sitting up before placing a kiss on my belly.

“Goddamnit, Haner. You always ruin it.” Soon, the front door opened, entering everyone. And I mean the other four guys and their gal pals, along with Jason, Mattie, Mini Zacky, Michelle, Brent and Cock Sucker. Yeah. It was a full house.

“Ugh. Do I have to get up?” I said, just laying there as everyone walked in. All…fourteen of them.

“Was Brian molesting your stomach?” Michelle asked with a dopey grin on her face, like she was trying to contain her laughter.

“No, not really,” I said nonchalantly, not bothering to pull my shirt down, despite the offensive scars. Practically everyone here was accustomed to them. Everyone wanted to see my stomach anyway. It had grown quite a bit since court. I was five and a half months pregnant after all, closer to six months. At this rate, I could swear I’d be huge by the ninth month. “Where are you taking him?” I asked the guys.

“I’ll never tell…,” Cock Sucker sung. I threw a pillow at him and a few people chuckled.

“Don’t piss off the pregnant woman!” Val nearly yelled through her laughter. How it was so funny, I’ll never know.

“Yeah!” I added.

“What?! I can’t tell you!” Cock Sucker defended.

“We’re under oath,” Johnny said.

“Bullshit. Just go,” I laughed. “so I can be bombarded with whatever the hell they’re going to do for my bachelorette party.”

“Okay,” Brian said, leaning down to give me a kiss. “I’ll see you later.”

“No you won’t!” Gena said.

“Why?” Brian and I both questioned at the same time.

She looked at us as if we were stupid. “You’re getting married tomorrow… it’s bad luck.”

I rolled my eyes while Brian just scoffed. I figure it’d be better not to fight the ninja style power of Gena… and Val… and Lacey… Leana, Michelle and everyone else they had on their side.

“I’ll see you at the alter, then,” I told Brian. He kissed me sweetly, yet passionately.

“C’mon, Gates!” Jason yelled at him.

“I love you,” Brian said, kissing me one last time.

“Love you too. Be careful.”

“I will,” Brian said with a smirk as he placed his fedora on his head. “Bye.”

“Bye.” With that, he left out the door.

I looked at the girls like I’d be terrified. After all, if you had five girls looking at you with smirks on their face, what would you think?

“So, umm… what’s gonna happen?” I asked tentatively.

“It’s a surprise,” Leana said sweetly, “C’mon, let’s get in the car.”

I sighed and held my arms out so they’d be able to help me up. As soon as I was up, I pulled down my shirt and slipped my shoes on.

“Where am I staying tonight?” I asked.

“Our place,” Gena said, “I’ve got to get you up early to do your hair.”

“Gena, the wedding’s not until six thirty… at night. How early would you need to get me up?”

“Noon,” she said like she was just yelled at. I laughed, and thought it’d probably be best.

“Okay, let’s go upstairs so I pack some things.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So since I'm not getting any feedback, I'm just gonna post the rest.