He Saved Me, Loved Me, Wanted Me

XXI.

“Everybody, look. Right there,” Brent said, pointing to Brian and me. My eyes widened and I looked from Brent, and back to Brian. I ignored the onlookers on purpose, because if I saw their eyes staring at me, I’d grow easily uncomfortable. “That there is a couple…” Brent paused and I swear it was just to piss me off. What the hell was he doing? “That is going to dance for you very shortly.” If possible, my eyes widened and I vehemently shook my head no.

“I can’t dance!” I squeaked out.

Brian laughed from beside me and squeezed my hand reassuringly. Like it would help. I’m about six months pregnant and I have two left feet at that. Brent laughed as well, feeling my uneasiness.

“Of course you can, little sister,” Brent said, swelling up the room with laughter. “C’mon, it’s the first couple dance… type thing.”

I sighed, signaling I was giving in. Brian stood up, grabbed my hand (helping me up) and led us to the dance floor as a song I never heard before filtered through the room. It was slow, with piano at the beginning. Brian put his hand on my hip, pulling me close to him and I held his other at about our head’s level.

“Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time, surely you can take some comfort knowing that your mine. Just hold me tight. Lay by my side, and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. I found my place in the world, could stare at your face for the rest of my days…

“Now I can breathe turn my insides out, and smother me. Warm and alive I’m all over you. Would you smother me…”


I couldn’t help but look at Brian the whole time as we swayed gently to the beat. Surprisingly, it was simple and there was no other place in the world I‘d rather be. It sort of made me wonder how in the world I got so lucky. Brian pulled me closer and sung the next words in my ear softly. I nearly melted.

“Let me be the one who never leaves you all alone. I hold my breath and lose the feeling that I’m on my own. Hold too tight. Stay by my side, and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time…”

I smiled as my head lay on his chest. I could feel the vibrations his body produced as he sung. It was almost like my own lullaby. I felt the fluttering in my stomach and knew it was just the butterflies that Brian gave me constantly. This time, right now they were just so intense, words couldn’t describe it. I was so into what was going on, I didn’t notice the flashes of the cameras, or the slight mummers of the onlookers.

The song died out and claps were heard, but Brian and I didn’t even stop. We just kept swaying to our own beat. He kissed the top of my head and kept going in our little world.

“Guys…,” Michelle cooed with a laugh attached to the end. “Let’s throw the bouquet!” I whined.

“I don’t wanna, Michelle,” I said, looking at her as she just smiled in front of us. This moment was just too perfect.

She laughed again. “Have all the cuddle time you want on the honeymoon, I wanna see who gets married next.”

I sighed and Brian pulled away from me. I felt cold immediately and just pouted at him. He smiled and pecked my lips. “Honeymoon,” he said against my lips.

“Okay…,” I said, giving him one more peck.

Michelle squealed and ran off to Brent, who I’m guessing is the designated MC of the night, and said something. I stood still as Michelle went to the table.

“Okay, so I’m guess this is the part where Ana’s going to throw the bouquet. So… all ladies that are not married go get into a controlled, nonviolent moshpit.” I laughed and watched as Val, Gena, Lacey and many others got into a group. Michelle came up to me and handed me the flowers.

“What do I do?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes. “Just throw it over your shoulders and we fight for it.”

“Um… okay…?”

I waited a few moments before turning around. “Ready?” I asked the gaggle of women. They cheered, signaling me to go. So I turned around and readied myself for throwing it over my head at them. The bad part: What if I missed the group completely?

Well… time to find out.

I readied myself once more and over my head it went. I quickly spun around, and saw the group fighting over it. What I thought was funny was Val just walked out of the scrambling mob, flowers in hand, almost prancing. They didn’t even notice. I chuckled to myself as she stood next to me, looking at the group.

“I’m good,” she said. I laughed and shook my head.

“So, you’re the next, huh?” I asked.

“That’s what they say.”

“Well congrats.”

“Thank you. Little Ian can be the ring bearer.”

I smiled at that thought, and put my hand over my stomach.

“Ladies, please, calm down. Val got it like… twenty minutes ago,” Brent said into the microphone. Psh. Twenty minutes? Try twenty seconds.

The girls stopped and looked at Val, who just shrugged and turned back around to Matt. I walked toward her. “Hey, where do you think you’re going?” Brent asked. I stopped and sent him a confused look. “The groom’s turn.”

“Huh?” I asked.

“Garter belt.”

“Here,” Michelle said, helping me down to a chair. Of course. “It’s just like the bouquet, but Brian takes the garter belt off you and it can be real kinky.” I laughed.

The boys went behind me and gathered much like the girls and Brian stood in front of me with a big lopsided grin. God, he was cute.

“Hey, baby,” he said. I grinned.

“Hey.”

Music started, what I recognized as their song Scream. Why didn’t I get music? Oh well.

Brian’s grin remained as he bent down to the floor and started to trail his fingers up my right leg, pulling it onto his shoulder in a swift move. His eyes never let mine, and I sent him a knowing look. He started at my ankle, placing light kisses all the way up my leg. As soon as his head was under the dress, my eyes bugged and I didn’t know if I wanted to know what he was going to do next. I heard catcalls, whoops and hollers from people, especially Leana who just cheered “Go Brian, get your kink on!”

But Brian didn’t falter for one minute. His rough fingertips grazed the tender skin of my inner thigh as he continued with the kisses, not stopping for one second.

“Ana, don’t have an orgasm!” Gena joked.

“Ha ha,” I said with not much power behind it.

Soon, I felt Brian’s teeth grazing the skin, and lace being pulled down. His head immerged with the lacey garter belt in his mouth and he wiggled his eyebrows making me giggle. He took the garter belt out of his mouth and held onto it as he kissed my ankle one last time before he put it back on the ground. Brian then stood up and threw it at the boys before pulling me up and kissing me harshly.

Oh yeah. Being Mrs. Gates has its perks.