He Saved Me, Loved Me, Wanted Me

VIII.

After all the necessary things, we hailed a taxi and were finally to the hotel everyone was staying at. Zacky had told me Brian was in a room by himself, he preferred it that way, but everyone had a spare key just in case.

“I’ll go ahead and take your stuff and explain it to Gena. You go right ahead to Brian.” I smiled at Zacky and hugged him.

“Thank you,” I said, and pulled away.

“Go get ‘em, tiger.” I laughed.

I turned around and to the door of Brian’s room, and Zacky went off with our stuff. I took a deep breath with a sigh. Quietly, I inserted the key and opened the door. I wanted to surprise him, not give him another heart attack. Although, I might do both.

I walked into the room, almost creeping to see Brian sleeping quietly on his bead, his back to me. I smiled and just stood there, not wanting to wake him up. He looked too peaceful, resting like that. He must be exhausted. Suddenly his phone rang and he jumped up, startled and reached for it.

“Hello?” he mumbled, rubbing his closed eyes. “What time is it?” “Why the hell are you calling me at five in the morning, Gena?” I stifled a giggle to myself. That was exactly like Gena. I couldn’t wait to see her later. “Fuck you,” he finished, closing the phone, throwing it and laying back down. The phone ricocheted off the wall and landed at my feet. I picked it up and walked over to where Brian was sleeping, his back turned to me.
I laid the phone down on the side table and slowly sat down, staring at him.

His breathing stopped for a moment, and I knew he didn’t know it was me just by the way he was acting. He turned to me, his eyes closed, shut tight. I laughed and they shot open. Just like Zacky his eyes bugged and his jaw dropped and then in one swift motion he jumped out from the covers and hugged me.

“Ana…,” was all he managed to get out. He pulled away and stared at me, his rough hands touching my cheeks. “Is this a dream because I’ve had so many of them lately that I ju-” I crashed my lips on to his and kissed him deeply. He pulled me closer and I latched on tightly much like a leech would. His tongue slipped inside my mouth as I pulled my fingers through his hair.

“It’s no dream,” I said after I pulled away.

“You look so different.”

I laughed. “You haven’t seen me in over two months.”

“What happened to your hair?”

I laughed. “I cut it. It was getting too long.”

“I like it,”

“Thank you.”

We engaged in another hug and kiss.

“I’m so glad to have you back,” Brian said, pulling us both down to the bed so we were wrapped up in each other. He mindlessly started skimming my stomach with his fingers, making me laugh. “I almost forgot you’re ticklish,” he said, smiling.

“Well I am,” I told him. Brian laughed and just rested his hand on my stomach under my shirt, and his head in the crook of my neck. “I love you,” I said.

“I love you too. Will you explain everything later?”

“I will.”

----

“I know she’s in there!” Gena’s voice came, pounding on the door. I smiled, happy with my old alarm clock back.

“Brian,” I said, shaking him awake.

“Hm?” he grumbled

“Let me in!” Gena whined.

“Ugh,” was all Brian managed to say.

“She has my card key!” Yep. Gena.

Brian walked over to the door and opened it. No sooner later, there came everyone.

And I mean everyone.

Colonel Sanders. Val. Gena. Jimmy. Johnny. Brent. Mini Zack. Five new faces. CS held up his finger at the group and wrote something down.

‘Ana!!! (smiley face),’ he wrote down. I laughed and almost forgot how Zacky told me he’s resting his voice.

Val looked at the paper and nodded. “I think you took the words right out of our mouths.” CS smiled greatly and crossed his arms proudly.

“Group hug!” Jimmy yelled, causing everyone to jump on me.

“Guys!” I yelled, laughing. I got a major hug, and it felt good.

“Guys, ease up. She’s pregnant,” Brian said.

“Oh, right, sorry,” Mini Zacky said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over to Brian. “Did you tell them?” Brian nodded and I shrugged. “It’s cool. I missed you guys.”

“We missed you too,” Johnny said, giving me another hug, followed by everyone else.

“Ana, I’d like you to meet Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Bob and Ray,” Zacky said, pointing to each of the black clad, pale, eyeliner ridden men.

“Hello,” I said with a slight wave. I sat up in bed better, and grabbed a hold of Brian’s hand. “I need to tell you all something,” I said, “Sit in a circle.”

“A pot circle?” Jimmy asked. Val hit him in the arm.

CS clapped, getting our attention and wrote something again. ‘Jimmy, you’re an idiot.’

“Thank you, Colonel Sanders!” Jimmy said proudly. CS smiled and wrote again.

‘What is it you have to tell us?’

“Circle first.”

We all gathered in a circle, fourteen people staring at me, smiling. Nine, (being Jimmy, Johnny, Colonel Sanders, Brian, Zacky, Gena, Val and Mini Zacky and Brent) couldn’t stop smiling since they saw me. Neither could I. But one thing I had to tell them might make them forget about their smiles. Five, (Bob, Mikey, Gerard, Frank and Ray) had just met me, but they said they knew what was going on basically, I’m guessing.

“You don’t have to tell us all if you don’t want to., Gerard said.

“It’s okay,” I told him, “You are going to spend large amounts of time with me, so I better spill it.” I looked down, and leaned into Brian. He squeezed my hand. “As some of you know, Ricky kidnapped me… I don’t know how he did it, but I woke up in his van while he was talking to someone on my phone. When he opened my door, Al came up to him.”

“Al?” Brian asked. I nodded.

“Who’s Al?” Mikey asked.

“Her Dad,” Val said.

“Well, Al demanded money from Ricky, he ran, and Al shot him. I was bound and gagged, and passed out from the pain.”

“What were you in pain from?” Gena asked.

“I’ll get to that later.” She nodded. “Next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital, with this really nice old man sitting next to me. His name was Richard and said that he heard gunshots, and that’s how he came to my aid…. well, after I got out of the hospital, I had nowhere to go. Richard let me stay with him, and I did until I got my own place. I found out last month that I was pregnant. I went to the hospital to get it checked though and they told me how far along. Now it’d be a bit over two months.” I sighed, needing to get this next part out. They had a right now know.

“Ricky raped me.” Gasps. “That’s why I was in so much pain.” I looked to Gena who looked like she’d cry. “The worst part is, I don’t know for sure if Brian is the father or if Ricky is…” I now started to tear up. “And it fucking scares me.”