Untitled

Never Thought This Would Happen 10

READ THE NOTE /\

RECAP::

"I should go." He said sounding regretful.

I nodded and we both stood up. We looked at each other and he lifted my chin up gently. I looked him in the eyes and we leaned in towards each other...

STORY::

*BANG* My door slammed open and Taylor and I jumped apart.

"What's going on in here?" Joe asked while Nick and Kevin crossed their arms behind him.

"Oh. Uh. Nothing and Taylor and I really aren't dating we just wanted to spite you." I said giving Joe my puppy-dog eyes.

His eyes softened and he nodded.

"Okay well Taylor your mom called you need to go." Joe said.

Taylor nodded and said,

"Okay. Thanks for having me over. Bye guys. Bye Ariella."

He walked out and my brothers closed the door. I squealed and jumped around my room till I landed on my bed. I hadn't heard from Miley, Demi, or Selena in a while so I decided to do one of our four way calls.

I dialed in Selena's number knowing she'd be with Demi.

"Hello this is Selena speaking."

"Hey Sel It's Ariella is Dami there as well?" I asked

"Oh hi. Yeah Miley is as well.What do you want?" She said in a snotty voice.

"Oh uh cool. I just wanted to talk."

"Well I don't. You're such a wannabe and I can't believe you got a recording contract you have a horrible voice." She practically yelled at me.

"Wh-what? What's wrong with you guys? Why are you being so mean?" I asked feeling my heart breaking.

"There's nothing wrong with us it's you. And we aren't being mean this is just the way we are. Deal with it. Oh and never call us again." Miley yelled and hung up the phone.

I put my phone down and curled into a ball on my bed. How could things be going so good and then so bad?

I burst into tears and stayed that way for hours until Joe knocked on my door.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked still crying.

Without answering Joe came into my room. He saw my face that was splotchy and red from my crying and shut the door and came over to me. He sat down on my bed and pulled me onto his lap.

"What happened, baby girl?"He asked.

"Selena, Demi, and Miley all disowned me as their friend."I whispered.

"Why?"

"I don't know. They told me I had a horrible voice and I was a wannabe."

I burst out crying again and he pulled me closer and we layed down beside each other.

"It's okay baby girl. They aren't worth the tears. You have us and I'm sure you have Taylor now." He said and winked at me.

I allowed a small smile.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so. You and Taylor stayed up here for a full 4 hours just talking. Do you think any of those three girls would have done that?" He said.

"Well no. Joey bear can I tell you a secret?" I asked

"Go ahead."

"Well I sorta like Taylor. Don't be mad."

"Why would I ever be mad at you? I think that Taylor likes you as well I know he will treat you good." He said.

I gave him a big bear hug and wiped the last of my tears from my face.

"Let's go swimming." I said grinning widely.

He grinned and left to get changed. We had a pool inside so we didn't have to worry about the cold. I changed into a white and blue striped bakini and put on one of Kevin's shirt to walk down in. I walked downstairs and Joe had gotten Kevin and Nick as well.

"Hey isn't that my shirt?" Kevin asked.

I grinned and nodded. He just smiled. I took the shirt off and yelled,

"Cannonball!" I jumped in.

I heard a wolf- whistle as I surfaced and looked around and saw Taylor standing in his board shorts. Dayummmm those are some sexy muscles.

"Hey Taylor I didn't know you were coming?"

"Yeah I'm sleeping over too." He said.

I looked over at Joe and mouthed, thank-you. He nodded and smiled.

Tonight is going to be one good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOOO DOUBLE DIGITS BABY!!!!! THIS IS SOME BREAKING NEWS! lol okayy well im looking for people to be joe, kevins and nicks girlfriends/ bestfriends. i need to know name, age, personality, looks, and how they meet joe/kevin/nick. so send me a message if you wanna be one of them :) Created by LauraJonas on Tuesday, December 23, 2008