What's in the Heart Is What Matters

Meeting Bella

Name: Linda Dormalt (now Cullen)

Nicknames: Lin, Linny, Lind, Kit, Kitty.

Age: 16 (just changed.)

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Changed by: Carlisle Cullen

Powers: Telekinesis (can move anything with her mind), can change form into anything, can talk into minds.

Looks: Brown hair with natural highlights, hair reaches below chest, golden eyes ("vegetarian"), pale,all characteristics of vampire, is head shorter than Edward.

Background/Past: Parents died when she was 5. Was in an orphanage. Was walking through the forest when a vampire almost killed her (but didn't bite her). Carlisle found her and changed her.

You all know the Cullens so I don't need to describe them.

*Story start*

You were laying on your bed reading a magazine.

"Linda, come down here for a second, I want you to meet someone." you heard Edward say.

You were too lazy to walk so you transformed into a cat. You saw everything get bigger. You went on the banister and jumped down to the first floor. You saw Edward with a girl. A human girl. Luckily, you had controlled your hunger in the first week you were transformed. Carlisle had said it was weird but it was possible.

Edward saw you and said, "Linda there you are!"

"Linda's a cat?" you heard the human girl ask.

"No, it's just...here, Linda please turn back into you." he said.

*This IS me.* you thought, knowing he could read your mind.

"You know what I mean." he said.

*Very well.* you thought. You transformed back into your human/vampire form. The human girl looked shocked. She stared at you.

"How did she do that?" she whispered to Edward.

"It's one of her powers." he said.

"One?" she asked/whispered.

"You know, you don't have to whisper I can still hear you." you said, annoyed.

"Right." Edward said.

"Yes, one of my powers." you told the human girl. "I also can move things with my mind and can talk to people in their mind."

"Wow." she said."That's a lot of powers."

"Yes, yes, I'm a phenomenon, I know." you said.

"Linda." Edward said, a warning in his voice.

"Well, Edward, who is this? And how is it she knows about our vampire-ism." you said, making up words in the childlike way of yours.

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing you. This is Bella. Bella, this is Linda. She's new."

"If she's new, should I be afraid?" Bella asked.

"No." Edward said. "For some reason, she's barely thirsty."

"Wow." she said.

"Nice to meet you Bella." you said, holding out your hand.

She took it and said, "Nice to meet you too, Linda."

*You still didn't answer one of my questions.* you told Edward.

*I know. Later.* he thought back.Your power also let the person you were contacting talk back to you, if they wanted.

You rolled your eyes.

"Well, I'm going back to my room." you said. You transformed back into a cat and jumped up until you reached the second floor. You peeked into Alice's room and saw that she was alone. You went in and thought into her head, *Hello.*

She turned to your direction. "Hi!" she said cheerfully as you transformed back into yourself. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to talk." you said. "I met Bella."

"Oh. I see." she said. "What'd you think of her?"

"She's okay." you said. "How does she know of us?"

"Well, see, she's Edward's girlfriend and she found out."

"Edward's girlfriend?" you burst out laughing. "Sorry, it's just Edward doesn't seem much of the boyfriend type."

"And why not?" you heard Edward say. You turned around and saw him in the doorway.

"Just because." you said. "Well, I'm going to my room." You left them and went to your room.

You layed down and started humming a lullabye your mom used to sing to you.Then you decided to go outside for a walk. You hopped out your window and walked into the woods. You wandered until you found a beautiful, clear meadow. There was no sun, but it was still beautiful.

"I see you found my spot." you heard a voice say behind you. You turned around and saw Edward.

"Your spot?" you asked.

"Well, mine and Bella's." he stated.

"Care to explain?" you asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! Message me please!