Take A Sad Song and Make It Better

I Can't Be Who You Are

[Alanna's POV]

Where am I?

I opened my eyes squinting due to the brightness of the room. It took me a moment to realize I was in a hospital. When I attempted to sit up I noticed that I was strapped to the bed. I looked over to see three guys fast asleep in my room.

What's going on? Why am I here...

My breathing began getting faster.

"He-Help.." I gasped trying to remove the straps from around me.

The monitor beside my bed began beeping faster. A nurse burst into the room.

"Alanna calm down."

"Who are you?! Let me go." I begged struggling.

The guys woke up hearing all the commotion I was causing. They all rushed over to me.

"Baby calm down." One of them said to me.

"Take these off of me." I shrieked.

The nurse hurried and removed my straps. She pulled me in a sitting position.

"Breath." she demanded.

I took short deep breaths trying to calm myself down. They all stared at me anxious looks on their faces.

"She's okay now can you give us a minute?"

The nurse nodded and left. A dark haired boy came over to me grabbing my hand.

"I'm so glad you're okay. We were all worried about you." he said leaning in to kiss me.

I snatched my hand out of his slapping him across the face.

"G-Get away from me."

"Babe it's me.." he said as if I knew him.

I looked up at them scared out of my mind.

Do I know them..

"Alanna..it's me Matt."

Before I could reply someone burst through the door.

"Alanna!"

I looked up at him and gasped.

"Derek!" I threw my arms around him

He looked at me smiling.

"How are you feeling?"

"Kin-Kinda confused. A little scared."

"It's okay we're here for you. You're going to be fine."

I waved him closer.

"Who are t-they?" I whispered.

He looked behind him understanding what was going on.

"Lanna this is Matt, Travis, and Maddox they're your friends."

"Friends..?"

"You don't remember anything do you?" Travis asked me a sad look on his face.

I closed my eyes trying to remember. As soon as my eyes shut all I could see was smoke I heard the loud scrapping of metal and the shattering of glass. My eyes snapped open when I felt someone shaking me. I looked into Derek's frightened eyes. I clung to him tightly.

He rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay."

He reached over me grabbing a tissue and dabbed at the tears falling from my eyes. I leaned in pushing my lips to his. I heard gasping but didn't pay attention to it. Derek pulled away quickly staring at me.

"W-What?" I asked.

He continued staring at me before getting up and walking out of the room without a word the other guys got up and followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this out of pure boredom..that's why it sucks.