Swear to Shake It up If You Swear to Listen

Three

i woke up against Brendon's chest. it felt good to be next to him. but i still decided to lick his neck.
"ew, Candy. morning to you too." he laughed, blinking his eyes open.
"morning hun."
"so didya think of what i said last night?" he asked.
"hmhph?"
"ya know ..." he gave me those fucking puppy dog eyes again, oh i hate them hehe "can we pleeeeeeease get back together? please?" he stuck out his lower lip.
i thought about it, but seriously, whats to think about. "fine Bren, ill come back to you." i smiled.
"YAY!!! lets tell the others the great news!" he grinned.
"lets get dressed first babe." i laughed, taking off my jammys and and pulling out clothes for the day. Brendon shrugged and took out clothes from his suitcase.
we were walking downstairs when it happened. we walked past Ryan and Kacey room when we heard agruing. soon Ryan slammed the door open and walked out, clearly really angry. i heard crying inside.
"i'll talk too Ryan, go to Kacey." Brendon went after Ryan. as i turned to go see Kacey, she pushed past me.
"telling your fucking brother we are through!" and she ran downnstairs. "oh! and im leaving!"
i ran downstairs. Kacey can't leave!
i walked in the kitchen to see Will laughing and talking Kacey. shoulda known, Will was a peer meteador in high school. Spence and Liana were laughing and eating Liana's awesome pancakes. i sat down next to them.
"so Liana, why didya introduced yourself as Frankie?" i asked.
"haha, i decided to take tips from your brother and use my middle name. actually, i needed a nickname, so that kinda works." she shrugged.
"so yeah, call her Frankie now." Spence nodded.
"kay ... Frankie" i smiled.
i saw Ryan and Brendon walk in. Kacey turned around and looked right him. she walked up to him.
"ima ass." Ryan said, looking at his feet.
"yes."
"and a dipshit."
"yes."
"sorry."
"yea, im sorry too."
i sighed heavily. "come on! hurry up with the make up sex already!!!!"
they laughed and kissed. Kacey smirked and dragged Ryan upstairs. i chuckled and finished my pancakes.

later, at Coldstones.

"so Kacey? what was the fight about?" i asked. gawd im such a nosey person. me, Kacey, and Frankie were in Coldstones while the guys record.
"yeah?" Liana i mean Frankie said.
"+sigh+ im afraid about them being famous. i mean, im happy Pete likes them and all, but what if ... what if he leaves me?!" she cried a bit.
"what?!" me and Frankie said.
"what if he sees a younger, skinnier, funnier, hotter, blonder, bigger boobier than me!? i mean i doubt he even wants a pregant, fat, small boobed, ugly chick like me ..." she let out a small sob.
i slapped her.
"ow! what was that about?!" she snapped.
"you're none of those things! well besides pregant ... but still! and Ryan will never leave you for that!" i said.
"you told him that didnt you?" Frankie asked, shaking her head.
"... yeah." Kacey sighed. "and he got mad at me for thinking that."
"well it was pretty stupid." i said.
"yea, it was." Kacey finished her ice cream.