Reaching For The Stars With The JoBros

Rehearsal and shopping

We got ready to practice. Jenn, Belle and I went to the basement, where all of our equipment was. Jenn grabbed her red acoustic guitar, strumming some chords. She left her guitar here. This is where we practice. Belle quickly got behind the drums we got for free. They were very ratty and almost broken. I still couldn’t believe how well my sister could play those rotten pieces of garbage. “Hey, she is such a musician,” I thought as I went behind the mic. “And I am the singer!”

I listened to the familiar beat that Belle and Jenn were playing. I started to sing.

I see you standing
By your locker all day,
I wanna say hey.
But boy I’m too shy
To break the ice.

I know you know a lot of my friends,
I heard this from them.
You’re not only fine, you’re so nice.
And I can see that...

Because of you I got it so bad *(So bad)*
I wonder if you know you're the one for...
But I need help with my approach for...

Of only you could step in my shoes,
You'll know how I feel.
You'll know that I am good for you
If only you could step in my shoes.
Baby you'll see,
What I mean,
And let me just make a move
If only you could step in my shoes
Baby yea, baby yea.
Step on my shoes,
Baby yea, baby yea

Sometime I think you’re looking over at me,
Like I’m what you need.
But maybe it’s all in my mind

I wish that I could give you a call *(Give you a call)*
Confessing it all
And one of these days
I just might...

Get your number, *(Get your number)*
But for now,
I'll have to wonder

Of only you could step in my shoes, *(Oh, Oh)*
You'll know how I feel.
You'll know that I am good for you *(Good for you)*
If only you could step in my shoes.
Baby you'll see,
What I mean,
And let me just make a move *(Make my move)*
If only you could step in my shoes *(Step in my shoes)*
Baby yea, baby yea.
Step on my shoes,
Baby yea, baby yea

What would it be like
If you were walking right by.
If I fessed up and said "what’s up"
Would I get a reply?

If you knew what I knew
I bet that you would smile
You'd see it through my eyes

If only you could step in my
Shoes....yea

Step, step in my shoes

Of only you could step in my shoes, *(If only you could)*
You'll know how I feel.
You'll know that I am good for you (good for you)
If only you could step in my shoes.
Baby you'll see,
What I mean,
And let me just make a move *(Let me make my move)*
If only you could step in my shoes *(Ooh, Yeah)*
Baby yea, baby yea. *(Step, step, step in my shoes)*
Step in my shoes, Baby yea *(I want you to see)*
*Step in my shoes (Oh)
Baby yeah, baby yeah (Step, step, step, in my shoes)
Step in my shoes (Oh)
Baby yeah, baby yeah (I want you to see)*

After we finished, I screamed, “Oh my god that was awesome.” Belle and Jenn nodded there heads in approval.

“We will totally rock on Halloween,” Belle said, standing up.

Belle was going to say something, but she interrupted by Jenn screaming, “WE NEED OUTFITS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!” I chuckled. Usually it was my cheerleader instincts that would make me make that comment.

“Yeah, we do need outfits,” I said thinking. “How about we do Halloween costumes? With our best song?” I looked at my sister and my best friend. They seem to look at me with the same excited face. They nodded their heads. “So let’s get to the mall right now!” I yelled with emphasis. They got up with a jump, and we ran to Belle’s car. It was my dad’s old pick up truck. My dad passed away when I was two. He died of a heart attack. I didn’t really know him, which still makes me sad. My mom is kind of lost now. Belle has been like the mother I really never had. I mean I love my mom, but she doesn’t seem like she is actually here. She seems off in her own world, searching for my dad.

We drove to Wal-Mart. “Wal-Mart?” I asked with a squeak. “We are getting our costumes at Wal-Mart? Why?” I felt frustrated; we need great costumes, not cheap ones.

“We can’t afford pricey costumes,” Belle said sternly. She liked to save on purchases. I groaned but followed them into the store. We looked around the costumes. I could not find one thing I like. I thought everyone was horrible. Belle got a wood fairy costume that made her look so pretty. With a little bit of sparkle makeup, she would look like a real wood fairy.

Jenn picked a vampire costume. It was okay on me when I tired it, but on Jenn, it made her really look great. It showed up all her assets, hugging all her curves. With some pale makeup and dark red lip stick, she would be a true blue vampire, ready for Jonas blood.

I still couldn’t find anything. I stomped my feet like a two year old. Jenn and Belle went to pay. I wondered away from the costumes into the teen section of Wal-mart. Then I saw the cutest white dress ever. It was sleeveless, and it had white lace all over. I found my size in the dress and took it to the dressing room. I put it on. It was beautiful; I loved it on me. It made me look like a princess.

“I want this,” I thought as I changed out of it. “I could get a tiara and shoes and be a white ice princess.” I took the dress and showed it to Belle and Jenn. They loved my idea.

“Yay!” I screamed as we bought my dress. We bought shoes, makeup, and a tiara for me. Belle dropped off Jenn at her house. Then, we went home after a long day of shopping. I collapsed on my bed with bags in my hands. “I can’t wait till I see Nick Jonas’s face when he sees me in my dress!” I felt asleep with a smile, thinking of the Jonas Brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long update for me. The song is My Shoes By Jordan Pruitt. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING, NOT THE JONAS BROTHERS, NOT THE SONG, NOTHING! Just making sure you peoples know. =]

Comment~Subscribe~Love

luv ya lots,

caramelle<3333333333333333333