Zack's Daughter

Chapter 2

Even though she wasn't my mom i loved her like she was.

Courtney, pretending to be blond keeps bumping me into Elias, but I don't mind I like the smell of AXE running up my nose. I really wanted to go to the Trivium concert today, but Jessica and Courtney won't let me, so I'm sitting here in the passenger seat waiting to get dropped off. Were here.

"Don't forget to call me!" My 'Mom' said "I won't." I said space mindless. Jessica and Courtney were really excited. Jessica (Jess) was wearing purple skinnies with a Vengeance University shirt on, Courtney (Court), was wearing blue skinnies with a Syn Gates shirt on. I thought They should've traded shirts. As for me, black skinnies with an Avenged Sevenfold shirt but underneath a Trivium shirt.

We walked over to the doors and !!ALOT!! of people were there. We showed a guy our passes. He walked down a hallway and we followed. He knocked on a door 5 times and it opened revealing.....The Rev. "Sup Bob" "These girls have backstage passes." He said pointing to us. The Rev just nodded. "Thanks."

We entered the door following The Rev into a living room (Sorta). I could here Courtney squealing behind me. "O.K girls, this is Brian, Zack ,Matt, Johnny, Val, and I'm Jimmy." I kept thinking I know these people all of them. I put my hands in my pocket touching my picture, I take it everywhere with me.

"Hi, um...I'm Tiffany these are my friends Jessica and Courtney." I said to them. They all kept looking me so I looked to the ground.

**Zack's P.O.V**
10 years ago

"I'm not sure I'm not sure I can go any longer." I said to Val "Zack, you can do it, you'll be okay, were all here." "I cant" "Zack she's 6 years old!!" Val yelled at me.

**Today**
"You really want to see her, I mean its been 10 years." Brian said to me. "Yeah I'm sure I regret giving up on her." He just nodded. "Do you have it?" He said as we walked up the driveway to where Tiffany lived. I showed him the 3 backstage passes. I knocked on the door. A woman looking like in her 30's. "Can I help you?" She said. "I'm Zack Baker-" She cut me off. "Your Tiffany dad." She said. "Yeah um...could you give these to her." I handed her the passes, she took them and nodded.

**That night at the concert**
There was a knock on the door and Jimmy got up to get it. He was talking to Bob, then he came back with 3 girls behind him. It has to be her, it has to be I kept thinking in my mind. Val nudged my shoulder, I just smiled. "Hi, um...I'm Tiffany these are my friends Jessica and Courtney." All I could do was stare at my daughter, my beautiful daughter. "Well its nice to meet you three, I'm Valary but you can call me Val." Val said Shaking their hands.

"Guys, you go on in another minute." Jason Berry said to us. "Okay , hold on we'll be out." Matt said. We all shook their hand and how I wanted to hold Tiffany and never let her go. "You girls can watch from here." Jimmy told them leading the way. We got on stage and started to play 'Crossroads' we played our last song 'A Little piece of heaven.' I noticed Val was talking to Tiffany. By the time we were in the middle of the song Tiffany had this look on her face and she was looking at me then back at Val, Then, she ran backstage and her friends and Val ran after her.

**Tiffany's P.O.V**

"You girls can watch from here." The Rev said and we followed him to the side and I could see alot of people out there it was pretty awesome. They started to play Unholy Confessions and people were moshing headbanging and singing along.
****************************************************************************************************"Okay this will be our last song." M.Shadows said in the mic. "So how do you girls like the show?" Val asked. "Its intense!" Jess yelled "Yeah its." Courtney said. "Tiff?..." "Yeah its pretty awesome." "You know why your here right?" Val said walking over to stand by me. "Uh...." I said. "Cause Zack....hes...your dad." Val said. Afterwards she let out a sigh. Hearing those words made me explode. Jess and Court had these 'WHAT THE FUCK' looks on their faces. I looked at Zacky and back at Val. "W-What?" I stuttered. "Its true he-" "NO NO" I cut Val off and then I ran off .I had to leave somewhere far. My picture fell. No i can't go back to get it.

"Tiff!!!" I heard Jess and Court behind me so I ran faster.
Somehow I ended up at the beach I fell to the sand and pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them and I started to cry..

**Zack's P.O.V**
We finished and we walked off stage finding Val and Tiff's friends were we first met. "Where's' Tiffany?" I asked Val ,she looked up. "She left, she dropped this..." She handed me the picture.
I took a look at it and felt a tear come down my cheek."Its okay Zack, we'll find her." Jimmy said patting my shoulder."Where could she be?" Brian asked I kept looking to the ground Trying to think. "She might be at the Beach, thats where she goes when things are wrong." One of her freinds said.

Wrong?

With hearing that I took off to the Beach.......When I got that there I heard sniffing and sobbing.
"Tiffany?" She looked up and then looked back down. "Why?" She said
♠ ♠ ♠
awesome I got the next chapter up!!!!
Please Comment

[>Mrz.Vengenz<]