A Song Writter

To Much To Handle

So PT took to the hospital . And the doctors said that shes going to be alright , but to PT i didnt look alright he said to himself . PT stayed by her side all night. He was like a daughter to him , hes possibly couldnt let anything happen to her. Then Kim woke up threatened "HELP' she screamed to the top of her lungs still thinking shes dreaming of her horrible family . PT jumped up and said its okay its okay your safe with me. The doctors ran into the room thinking something was really wrong.PT said no shes alright shes just having a nightmare.The doctor asumed her to stay for couple more days , and call her parents. Kim jumped up and said NO! NO! you cant do that almost attacking the doctor.The Doctor didnt know what was wrong with her and called a phycoligist for her . The next day Kim tied to escape but the windows were sealed shut . She kept hearing things comming from her head what your going to jump out of the window like what you did to us! Comming from the voice of her family . Kim said no your in my head your not real . PT came into the room whats not real ? PT said . Kim said Im hearing things in my head . PT said last night what happend lastnight ? Kim said I was dreaming about my family they were always abussing me , and made me do everything , they beat me up on my 13th birthday , and that same day they ripped up my songs they always told me I wasnt good enough and I was usless.
PT said is that why you were on the streets before i found you?
Kim said yeah now you know my story , Kim started to cry!PT Told Kim well you didnt take it , you stood up and ran away , thats what I would of done said PT.Kim said but I was never happy , if you lived there you'd see what I would go through, I got one meal a day .My parents would make me sit down in front of the whole family and make me watch them eat while i cant eat .PT Said okay this is your last night here so I have to go now. The next day Kim came out of the hospital PT took her home to rest. PT said to Kim your okayy right? Kim yeahh i think so.